LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by hsimpsonjr, Apr 25, 2008.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hello to All,

My name is Harold Simpson and I am officially announcing that I am now a member of GRN! NO, I have not left Coasal Vacations but I saw the advantages to GRN and joined some other friends that have also seen those advantages.

I will ALWAYS be a member of Coastal Vacations and the We Close Your Sales call center but I am adding GRN to the list of options I offer my team members, old and new.

I will sell and support both opportunities. Both are advantageous in different ways and I would be glad to show you how.

I used to be an "ANTI- GRN" person because they were what I considered competition to Coastal. In fact, many left CV to go with GRN. I am not leaving CV but I do see major differences in the two companies and I want to give people options and GRN will allow me to do this.

I asked Vishal to start this section of the forum so that members of GRN can come here and talk about GRN and so that people looking into GRN can learn about it before joining so PLEASE come in and join the fun! Learn how GRN can allow you to earn $500 to $1,000 every time one of your members makes a sale. That's right! You make matching bonuses right along with them. They are your team and they help you make money with EVERY SALE they make. They are NOT your competition.

If you are already a member of GRN, WELCOME to the Work At Home Forum GRN Section. Let's make this a GREAT place to promote GRN for EVERYONE.

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Hey Harold,

Nice to see you on the forum again. Have been missing your informative posts.

Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you much success.

Becky West

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Thanks, Becky! I hope GRN will help many who want a high ticket travel biz. The product is absolutely AMAZING. Everything is done on the internet. NOTHING to mail in and you see what you will get immediately. Thanks for the well wishes.

4. opendomain

opendomain New Member

LOL Your title reminded me of a theory my college roommate had.

That any sequel to a movie could end in "Let's Get This Party Started" and it would be a great title...I've not been able to prove him wrong...

Examples

King Kong II: Let's Get This Party Started
    Casa Blanca II: Let's Get This Party Started
    The Exorcist II: Let's Get This Party Started

Sorry for this brief interruption[​IMG]

It just works...