Lets not forget out pets too. They are important to keep healthy.

Discussion in 'Health' started by weebitty, Apr 11, 2010.

1. weebitty

weebitty Member

http://www.naturalnews.com/028532_pets_poisons.html If you have dogs and cats this article is important to read also there are more links at the bottom of the article for more information. I love animals so thought I would post this as well to help thier health. They deserve the best we can give them. [​IMG]
  2. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

3. writerros

writerros New Member

Thanks for this.

I knew about chocolate and nuts - but not about avocado! Interesting.

My dog has a very sensitive stomach so we have to be careful what we give her. Luckily she loves carrots - which are really good. But if she gets a few crumbs of cheese, we could be in for a bad night!

Ros
  4. weebitty

weebitty Member

yes my dog had a sensitive stomach as well. I just kept reading the dog food labels and I didn't buy my food from the grocery store either. I went to a specialty store that didn't sell you run of the mill dog food. Usually the sales clerk or owner has a pretty good idea what is good and what is junk. Pedigree and Iams arn't what they are touted to be either. Iams use to be really a good food but they have added the fillers and junk like all the others so stay away from it. Even though your vet has science diet in there doesn't make it good either. Do your own research. [​IMG]
  5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

My stormy (cat) had milk once and became so ill we nearly lost her.

I will never again offer cow milk to an animal.
    Do you suppose it is not good fir humans?
    Victoria
  6. weebitty

weebitty Member

there is a big controversy on that subject of milk brewing now. I can find some post for you if you would like and post them here.4
  7. samda

samda Member

I like your concerns towards our dear pets. Thanks for sharing.
  8. weebitty

weebitty Member

I love animals and will help with them whereever I can. People arn't the only ones that need help. Our animals are at the mercy of our knowledge and we can't give them any less consideration than we would our children (in my humble opinion)
  9. sarahberra

sarahberra New Member

Great article! I love natural news. I don't have pets, but we plan on getting a dog as soon as we buy a home.
  10. weebitty

weebitty Member

also if you would like to give free food and 100,000 to your favorite humane society then go to this free website. Every click give 1/6 of a bowl of food to a shelter. I have been doing it for about two years now they don't spam you or anything like that. you only get to vote once a day though.
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com