Lifebushido

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by rugal, Feb 21, 2012.

1. rugal New Member

I think Lifebushido is a well established company that offers the possibility to people for working from the comfort of their home in several types of jobs regarding a virtual assistant. His owner appears to be an honest and serious man who gives runs the business with responsibility and confidence. Lifebushido is a part of a new concept in the field of working from home, nowadays, the tendence is working from home because people is looking for more freedom, more time to spend with their families and friends, no pressure, no rush and no schedules to follow.
    Lifebushido is growing everyday and it has a pretty good future in the industry of working from home. In fact, I think this company deals only with the biggest customers and sponsors in the USA. That's one of the advantages and a reason of its reliability to work with.

http://www.lifebushido.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. totojerry New Member

Hi Rugal,

Just like to know. How to work with them? What kind of services do they provide ? What members earn ?

Thanks for the review.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

I don't know much about that company, but I do know that generating income from the comfort of home is AWESOME!

It's a process but it can be done, and is being done. Highly recommended that one establish some sort of home based business.
    If just for the tax benefits alone!
  4. welchkel New Member

totojerry
    You can got to the Lifebushido jobs page at http://www.lifebushido.com/8.html and start the application process there. The company offers part-time work (10-20 hrs/wk) with flexible schedules starting at $10/hr. I'm just finishing up the application process with them--it's quite extensive and not like any other I've experienced. There are opportunities to interact with a team of applicants called a Triangle, and you are encouraged to try out some of the services that the company offers. It's a fundamentally different approach to business, and it's really very intriguing. It's definitely worth a look.
  5. msuggitt New Member

I give them a 3 thumbs up, both in quality of assignments and on-time pay.
  6. KAT LB New Member

I 100% agree with the thumbs up rating! The application process is intense but I think it works to weed out the people that are not a fit for the company. I have worked there since September 1st and have been paid on time, and for the work that I did while I was in training. It is easy to get the maximum of hours per week (25) because there are so many different teams and opportunities to help clients.
  7. KAT LB New Member

Hi Rugal!
    Here's some additional details pulled from one of their hiring pages. Good luck!
    Lifebushido is currently seeking motivated, organized, friendly professionals to join our Key Assistant Team. Key Assistants are the “go to” point person between our company and the Real Estate professionals we provide Virtual Assistant services for. We are essentially the overseer of the client’s services and ensure all their needs are met. Key Assistants generally work between 10-25 hours per week and our hours are flexible. Phone work is minimal with the exception of a weekly call with your client.

Our Team Leader leads the training program and is always available as a resource. The training itself is comprised of self-assigned tasks that will guide you on how to be a successful Key Assistant to your client. After successfully completing training, you are paired with a Mentor who will continue to assist you with any questions you may have. Although we work independently, we are a close nit Team that offer each other support!

If you are interested in joining our Team, please follow the applicant instructions found on our recruit wiki page. www.lifebushido.wikispaces.com/Key+Assistant+-+Recruit+Process