Lightspeed check?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Feb 4, 2008.

1. happygal Member

I just got a check in the mail from Lightspeed...haven't really done surveys with them in AGES and last I knew, they didn't send checks. it cleared, so it's not that, I am just curious what it is from. It was for $14+...anyone have any ideas?
  2. Quoting: happygalI just got a check in the mail from Lightspeed...haven't really done surveys with them in AGES and last I knew, they didn't send checks. it cleared, so it's not that, I am just curious what it is from. It was for $14+...anyone have any ideas?

It could be from an online focus group that you participated in, which they conducted. It takes a while for them to send the check in such an instance thus it would make sense that you have forgotten about it.

BTW, you are right there lightspeed does not send checks and they pay via pay pal.
  3. mlynn Member

Quoting: happygalI just got a check in the mail from Lightspeed...haven't really done surveys with them in AGES and last I knew, they didn't send checks. it cleared, so it's not that, I am just curious what it is from. It was for $14+...anyone have any ideas?
    Just a guess: an affiliate check?
  4. Good Guess,

I did not think of it.

Quoting: mlynnJust a guess: an affiliate check?

First off you should not use Lightspeed Panels in-house affiliate program. you should use CJ or other third party sites because they pay more per lead.

As a second note if you do use their affiliate program directly through Lightspeed Panel, then you will get paid Via Check. But you will need a minimum of $15 in order to receive payout. Since your check was only $14 and change then I don't think it was an affiliate check unless it was over $15 then there it is possible.
  5. fbl3ssingm New Member

what do you mean by CJ?
  6. fbl3ssingm: what do you mean by CJ?

commission junction - www.cj.com
  7. fbl3ssingm New Member

which means...? I'm sorry but I'm not very technical with all these terms. I'm new with everything that means marketing online. [IMG]

I appreciate your time though.
  8. cj.com is an affiliate network.

You should familiarize yourself with affiliate marketing. Do a search in google for affiliate marketing.
  9. fbl3ssingm New Member

I rather search for this affiliate marketing term here on the work-at-home-forum forum. [IMG] Google gets too much money for clicks. [IMG]

Thanks.
  10. fbl3ssingm: I rather search for this affiliate marketing term here on the work-at-home-forum forum.

There isn't much information about affiliate marketing on this forum. Your best shot is to join a webmaster forum, there you will be able to find more information about affiliate marketing.
  11. fbl3ssingm New Member

What has this webmaster forum to do with affiliate marketing program? [IMG]

To create sites, is easily for me. [IMG]

CashSurveysOnly:
    fbl3ssingm:
    I rather search for this affiliate marketing term here on the work-at-home-forum forum.

There isn't much information about affiliate marketing on this forum. Your best shot is to join a webmaster forum, there you will be able to find more information about affiliate marketing.
  12. fbl3ssingm: What has this webmaster forum to do with affiliate marketing program?

To create sites, is easily for me.

I am not really sure what you are asking. If you area asking about a webmaster forum, check out forums.digitalpoint.com.
  13. fbl3ssingm New Member

ok... now you're sending me from the East coast of my home address to W Coast of my home address BUT going on the circumference of the whole EARTH - so it is not the shortest way, but the opposite.

Come on....

For your information:
    - [home address= 1840 Em... Ave, M, State, 01234 USA -just an ex.]
  14. fbl3ssingm: ok... now you're sending me from the East coast of my home address to W Coast of my home address BUT going on the circumference of the whole EARTH - so it is not the shortest way, but the opposite.

Come on....

For your information:
    - [home address= 1840 Em... Ave, M, State, 01234 USA -just an ex.]

You are talking real jiberish, this is a language that I would really like to speak one day.
  15. fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly: You are talking real jiberish, this is a language that I would really like to speak one day.

LOL... I have a great system that will help you getting to this jiberish language mastering. [IMG] I assure you that will cost you a fortune. LOL...
  16. fbl3ssingm: LOL... I have a great system that will help you getting to this jiberish language mastering. I assure you that will cost you a fortune. LOL...

Thanks for the offer.

My point was that you should clarify what you said in your post.