Link Tracker / Click Tracker Which one is the best?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by anderson78, Mar 30, 2012.

1. anderson78

anderson78 New Member

I currently use clickmeter for click/link tracking but I am quickly getting to the point where I blow through the free clicks in less then a few weeks. I definitely need to pay for a tracking service but am not sure which one to use. I like Clickmeter but the upgraded services seem expensive. I mean $20 a month just for 5000 clicks. However, I can not find any information on how many clicks hypertracker provides which their member ship. Clickmeter and hypertracker are the only two I have really looked at. If any one know how many clicks you get a month with hypertracker that would be great.

Any input from esperiences or suggestions about what tracker provides the most clicks for the price with the easiest use and provides over all good value would be appreciated.

Thanks
    John.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

3. anderson78

anderson78 New Member

talfighel: This is a good service:

www.adminder.com
    Can you elaborate? I do not see anywhere on the website that explains costs or how many clicks. It seems to be more of a sales thing then an ad tracker.
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think you should add you name and email and also add a mark to the box where it says ad tracking.

This should get you more info on their service.

Tal
  5. anderson78

anderson78 New Member

The site provides no information about link tracking, how many clicks you get or any thing else important. ALL the reputable sites provide that information upfront with out any signups.
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

anderson78: The site provides no information about link tracking, how many clicks you get or any thing else important. ALL the reputable sites provide that information upfront with out any signups.
    All I know is that they allow people to track their traffic.

If you are not able to join them, maybe you can try other companies on the market. Just do a search on Google.

There is also:

http://www.clickmeter.com/
    http://linktrack.info/

These are just 2 I found for you on Google when I did a search for link tracking service.
  7. anderson78

anderson78 New Member

Thank you. I know about those and a few others. I was just trying to find out what everyone thought was the best based on their experiences.