Little Guy Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by made2prosper, Dec 27, 2007.

1. made2prosper New Member

Has anyone heard of this one...
  2. pcwork New Member

What is the url of the website?
  3. ozopps New Member

I looked at it.
    Seems to do pretty much what EDC, P2W etc do but for a $200 price tag +19.95 per month. Still not exactly right for all the little guys out there but more affordable than most.

So you get managed marketing, sales reps, responders, flash site.
    but the 'product' is the same set of old ebooks that are given away everywhere so you are not going to be interested in selling these ebooks, just selling the system via the 1-up system.

There is an argument around that if it takes just as much effort to get a prospect for a 1000 or 3000 dollar program as for a 200 then why not go for the bigger reward. But maybe there are more interested at the lower figure so you will make just as much through better conversions.

I would like to hear from anyone who has experience in any of these programs.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

$200 up front AND $19.95 a month? That's a lot of money...
  5. made2prosper New Member

Well, I went ahead and took the plunge... They seem pretty good with customer support. They also have the travel vouchers. I am headed on a honeymoon here in couple months, so I thought I might as well start a homebased business and use the vouchers since i would be spending the same amount of money either way...lol I will do my best to keep you all posted on how it is working out for me.
  6. made2prosper New Member

Hey Guys... The Little Guy Network has proven to be a great opportunity! They just released a FREE AUTO-RESPONDER along with several lead captures. It is alot of fun too and to be honest this is the first business that has actually helped me out with making money AND I am actually on page one of google if you decide to do a search of little guy network. Look for the page MADE2PROSPER . COM
  7. made2prosper New Member

Stopping back in after about two months now in The Little Guy Network. I am here to STAY! It has proven to be very profitable and easier to market due to the residual income they have in place. Praise God I have finally found something I can feel secure in and the products are very helpful - Travel vouchers and downloadable software that helps promote and bring premium leads to you...
  8. happywife Gold Member

Hi Scott,

I clicked thru to your landing page and then on to the LGN site. It looks like the LGN system is one of those never ending circles of signing up to promote LGN so that others sign up to promote LGN...

Am I mistaken? Are you actually selling a "product" or building a separate business yourself, or just promoting LGN?

Just curious. [IMG]
  9. made2prosper New Member

Great Question!

You must have missed some information. I promise you it is not another fly by the night scam. This is THEE best program I have ever seen and worked. It is not an endless circle of promoting a company only ... we do have product that is next to none... you can read about it here.

Products
    LittleGuyNetwork.com has a variety of digital software and e-books that are available for paid members to download. All products have reseller rights.

Business Opportunity
    LittleGuyNetwork.com gives all members who pay the $200 joining fee and the monthly $19.95 admin fee the opportunity to resale the products to other prospective customers and earn commissions for the sale. Each member will receive a commission of $150 paid directly to them, after their first sale. LittleGuyNetwork.com has a 1up compensation plan which means you will pass up your first sale. All commissions are paid directly to our members. The company never handles commission payments. Also, each time a new member joins with someone on your first level (someone you personally added to your team) you will receive a commission of $25. The residual income that can be produced from this could be very substantial.

Marketing
    Each time a new member signs up, $25 of the $200 joining fee will go to a "Group Ad Coop". This is mandatory. LittleGuyNetwork.com has teamed up with a number of marketing professionals in order to provide our members excellent marketing. Each member will have their personal site put on a rotator. This means that each time someone clicks on an advertisement attached to the website it will go to a different member's website. This will be a fantastic advantage to adding new members to your team.

Producer of the Month
    Each month the LittleGuyNetwork.com team will name the top producer of the month based on sales. There will be a bonus given to the member that receives the award. LittleGuyNetwork.com reserves the right to determine who will receive the reward and what the bonus will be each month. This is subject to change to anytime.

Sponsor A Family
    LittleGuyNetwork.com is all about giving back to the community. Each month LGN will be supporting a family in need. Imagine all the people LGN is going to be able to help out!
  10. happywife Gold Member

Hmmm. Even your explanation sounds just like I described. You sign up and then get paid when you get people to sign up and they get people to sign up.

The software is an additional option for making commissions, if you sell the software rather than get people to sign up? Obviously, if they signed up they would get the software for free so there would be no more sales to those people who signed up.

Well, I hope you do well. Doesn't sound very appealing to me, but...
  11. made2prosper New Member

wow... "HAPPY"wife, you keep sitting on the side lines wondering and hmmming around. Keep doing the same things over and over again expecting results. If you already "know" what the program is all about, why would you ask? It is not as you assume....but it's all good. I never understood how someone can speak on something they have no clue on. You sound like you would open up a grocery store but not invite folks to buy groceries? Are you seriously thinking that you can open a business of any sort and not obtain more money by franchising and getting others to open up store too? It seems that you have a very shallow mind IF that is what you are seriously thinking. I am not so sure you just don't like to stir up controversy. more power to you ... take care
  12. happywife Gold Member

Did I strike a nerve? Why would you attempt to attack me personally because I asked some questions about a business opportunity that you chose to promote in this forum?[IMG]

I certainly have no intention of getting into a slanging match as that is not productive to anyone, nor any part of my purpose in this forum.

I do try to "check out" the different businesses people are promoting in case they sound like something that would interest me to add to what I am already doing, or so that I can point new people to legitimate and sensible opportunities that might suit them.

I think you must have misunderstood my comments. To use your analogy - I would indeed open a grocery store and invite people to buy groceries, but I would not necessarily open a grocery store and invite all the shoppers to buy grocery stores, if you see what I mean. [IMG]

Based on what you were describing, it sounded to me like you bought a grocery store and made your money by getting others to buy grocery stores (the groceries inside being free to those who bought the store).

Sorry if I misunderstood or got your back up. That was not my intention.

Nevertheless, I hope you do well with your venture.
  13. made2prosper New Member

Yes indeed you striked a nerve. Not due to any truth of your messages though. I have come across to many people with limited mentalities that would rather buy "a grocery store" and stay selfish thinking, "I am fine...this is all I need" Me personally, I want to show others that if they to can buy a grocery store and build it and get others to join in the vision they can also get what I am getting.

If you would like to only come and buy my groceries due to another means of prospering in life that is possible too. This just so happens to be a very low cost for starting a business with very expensive products. If you would like to purchase a trip to Cancun from me for $500 (saving you about $2000) that would be great!!! But why not buy the STORE and get the trip free since it only would cost you $200?

It is all good. I know the sceptism out there... however with The little guy network, it doesn't even compare so, I am fine with you coming along and saying what you say...I get that alot being an owner with a vision. Thank God Mr. Ronald McDonald had a vision too and sold his stores to folks! Man, what it would be like with no big mac.

Take Care