Living Proof Why Newbies Must Not Give Up

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robinincarolina, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Elysium

Elysium New Member

It's always such a joy to see success follow determination... grats to you Robin! Thanks for sharing your experience here with us all.

Cheers!
  2. WorkinHard

WorkinHard New Member

Very inspirational.
    Just keep plugging away is the key.

I look forward to the day when I can make a living online.
    Best of luck.
  3. christina4733

christina4733 New Member

Robin, this is such an inspiration for myself. I'm new to all of this, and I created my first blog, and now don't know what to do next. There is so much information on the internet. I have my blog, now I need to monetize it. Usind google adsense, google adwords. I'm kind of stuck in a rut. Any advice would be great. I don't want to give up, but it's becoming overwhelming. I want to succeed with this and not quit. I just need some direction.
  4. abdncwithlj

abdncwithlj New Member

robinincarolina

Encouraging! Thank you for sharing! =)

L
  5. koolgizmo

koolgizmo New Member

WoW that gives me inspiration to keep moving forward, it shows that if you keep on doing what you are doing and not let anything get in the your way good things can happen. [​IMG] I am happy for you
  6. simpleflair

simpleflair New Member

Great to hear a good story! I still remember the first dollar I made online. I think about it often to keep me humble but I always look forward to learn something new so I can diversify my online money making efforts. Like you said, I don't like keeping all my eggs in one basket.
  7. Shane476

Shane476 New Member

robinincarolina
    Wow! A true story of inspiration! Way to go,
  8. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

That is an amazing story! I am very passionate about trying to make money online and lead a stress free life. I imagine some day I will be where you are today.. For now I am working and I mean working hard to do what I need to do in order to make it in this business [​IMG] Your story is a great motivator. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I hope some day soon I will be doing the same thing you are doing in this post here "telling my rags to riches story"

Right now I am a father of 3 un-employed on food stamps and housing [​IMG] We are getting by.. but I am tired of just getting by I WANT TO LIVE!

Anyways Great story I know I will be where you are today.. Constant hard work shall get me where I need to be [​IMG]

A major thing holding me back is obtaining the writing skills and mind set to share my emotions in my articles to turn the everyday reader into a visitor and hopefully from there into a customer.

Sincerely,
    Jack Daniel Provost
  9. donnaebarrett

donnaebarrett New Member

robinincarolina
    Thanks Robin for your words of encouragement. I'm also new to the site, and get motivation from reading the wonderful success stories.
  10. webgenie

webgenie New Member

It's really great to hear that someone actually made it! You go girl!!! How can I check out your new site?
  11. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am still at it for those reading this post. I don't do much with adsense. I probably should. It's on a few of my blogs, but I haven't checked it in months. I donate all of my earnings from the adds on squidoo to charity. My income is solely on affiliate marketing. There is an affiliate program for about anything you can imagine. I still use all free methods. The investments that I have made have been into programs offering self growth and motivation. Programs to improve me. I find that when I improve me, everything else around me also improves.

My new site is in my siggy webgenie.
  12. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

That is an awesome story!

I has been a while since I have posted in this forum but is great to see the familiar faces and great stories of success!

Cheers!

Dave
  13. mogulmedia

mogulmedia New Member

Great to read posts like these.

Nice one!

[​IMG]
  14. taakinc

taakinc New Member

Yes, it is all in sticking with it.

My dream has been to start in IM so I am determined to make it work.

Thanks for your inspiration!
  15. Merrick8

Merrick8 New Member

motivation at its finest! all I can say is this site needs "like" buttons because some of the information you guys give is just amazing!
  16. deegoudelock

deegoudelock New Member

Thanks for this post Robin.It gives me hope. I have been trying to earn money online for a looong time.

This is just the boost I needed to keep pressing on.
  17. shopper

shopper New Member

Very happy when I see another woman conquer this game. Ecstatic for you. Ecstatic!
  18. IslandBlogger

IslandBlogger New Member

This is a great story! Congratulations! This is a great lesson in not giving up. Great job!