Make $240/day giving people free websites... (offline marketing) Guide!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by CopynProfit, Mar 15, 2009.

1. CopynProfit New Member

Hi Jay Here!

Just joined today and thought I would share this with you,
    Its not my own idea and I dont care what anyone says I tryed it and it works!!!

Ok here we go...

All of you should know about hostgator...
    well you would also know when you send them a user.. who gets a month free you get $120/sign up... and they just have to verify there credit card...

Now here's the trick...

1) put an ad in the news paper saying you will give everybody a website for free...
    2) make them choose a template and send you the content
    3) once done make the site and make them sign up on your hostgator affiliate link...

4) they will sign up under your referral code as they are noobs and they dont know a thing about IM they will be so happy with it!
    5) they will 90% of the time renew.. and you will get your earnings!

Now one ad in the news paper gets mostly something close to 400-500 orders... and it takes atleast a month to cover all of them..

Don't forget to outsource all the work!!!

You will make a lot of money + The word will spread due to the happy and satisfied customers... And they wont complain much as its free... And later on you can charge them for support and stuff.

And trust me... there are a lot of noobs out there who need a website but dont have one... And dont know how to go about getting one... Or are scared of the costs!

And i said hostgator as i believe they pay the max!

If you don't understand somthing just google around and fill in the gaps.
  2. jeffathome New Member

Hmmm. Great tip.
  3. computerincome New Member

There are better ways to earn a living. Good luck anyway.
  4. kyrash New Member

computerincome: There are better ways to earn a living. Good luck anyway
    One man's meat is another man's poison. I agree with you there, but the method works though. [IMG]
  5. urupanther Guest

"... as they are noobs and they dont know a thing ..."

Sorry, it might make you money but I personally try to avoid getting money by taking advantage of people. But that's just me.
  6. Keke50987 New Member

I don't understand the process, can anyone else clarify it? Thank you
  7. CharlieSteel New Member

A few points:

1) I have never known a newspaper ad to generate 400-500 orders - Enquiries maybe, but not ORDERS!

2) Choose a template from where? Are you talking WP, Dreamweaver, Photoshop design template...?

3) Taking advantage of Noobs?!?! You're the kinda guy that gives ALL internet businesses a bad name - and I doubt that they'll be 'happy and satisfied customers' for long once they realise.

4) You helpfully tell us not to forget to outsource ALL the work - So where's the profit margin in this? If we are paying someone else to set up the site, put on the content etc - surely it's going to cost more than you'll make from the affiliate sign up?

I really don't see how this can be a viable business model - and it is bordering on a scam IMO.
  8. Dgitalnomad New Member

You actually can structure this concept to make it more powerful. Learn how to build simple sites using Worpdress and charge a flat fee.

Get a reseller account and charge your customers a monthly fee for hosting and website management. You won't make as much money at first, but you will be building a solid business.

Forget the newspaper ads, just do some cold calling to businesses and make your sales pitch. Avoid chain restaurants or any other kind of franchise.
  9. FreeCashMan Active Member

Well I know some people are trying this because my wife had forwarded me an email from someone doing just this sort of thing, it was about a month or so ago.

For someone offer legit website set up it may be okay, but not sure this is even a reasonable opportunity because even some non newbies are not keen on setting up their own websites. Thus the capture page crave.

(for the record, I do think you used poor language that made it look like you wanted to take advantage of people, or suggest that others do it, as oppose to offer a viable money making venture)
  10. MakeMuchMoney3 New Member

I think this was a great tip [IMG] Thanks and good luck .