Make money answering texts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by sarauk, Jul 2, 2010.

1. sarauk New Member

63336 (formerly known as AQA 63336) provide research service for texters who are looking for particular answer. People can text any question 24/7, from anywhere in the world. It costs just ??1.20 (?‚¬1.50 in Ireland).

It is legitimate company that provides jobs as text researcher for UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and the US.
    The company always in the lookout for researchers, you need to check their vacancy list. They pay 30p for each question you answer, the faster you are the more you can make. You can work any hours you want 24hrs a day. Evenings are busiest for work.

So what do you need to work as 63336 researcher?

??? You have to be fluent in English
    ??? Have excellent writing skill
    ??? To answer questions you need to research online, offline, and your own knowledge

What is the entry process?

??? Join the 63336 Club for free, download the 63336 app to your phone
    ??? Ask your first question for free to see sample of the answers
    ??? To apply, send an email quoting the reference listed for your country
    ??? You need to fill an application form and take a test
    ??? Once you pass the test you can start to answer questions

Bear in mind that majority fail the entry test, just take your time, Follow the guidelines provided and pay extra attention to your spelling and grammar. If you fail the test you can re apply after 6 months.

For further information visit 63336 website
  2. sarauk New Member

Just to add this company might sounds too good to be true but google them, you will hear people reviews, and they have entry in Wikipedia, although Wikipedia not the most reliable source. There are a lot of reviews from other job sites, just do your due diligence.
  3. talfighel Silver Member

This opportunity does sound kind of weird. Would like to see what other have to say about it.

Tal
  4. sarauk New Member

talfighel: This opportunity does sound kind of weird. Would like to see what other have to say about it.

Tal
    I know what you mean but it is legitimate, you can search it in google,. It was mentioned by saving expert in the UK called Martin Lewis, he introduced it has been discussed in his forum , from people who actually did the work, I can't put a link but you can look him up. The company been running since 2004.
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

It's likely legit, but don't expect major money, unless you are the fast texter on the planet and a walking encyclopedia
  6. sarauk New Member

FreeCashMan
    Yes it is competitive but you do not have to be encyclopaedia, some of the questions are silly and amusing sometimes. People say you get faster with experience , anyway it is competitive to get job with them.

They started TV ad on the UK this summer which received a lot of response, now there are no vacancies.

Amazon is selling brilliant answers for 63336 aqa to help researchers. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brilliant-Answers-AQA-63336/dp/1846682169
  7. winlin New Member

Interesting , this is the first I've heard of this also. Not for me, but new ideas breed newer ideas... hmmm, I wonder where else this could go?

"To Your /Success" - WinLin
  8. f5mtadas Guest

I totally do not trust on these types of companies, because they are just playing with peoples like surveys companies.

These companies usually has hidden secrets, that you will know trying to withdraw your hard earned money [IMG]
  9. reyeshane New Member

If this is true, I still don't believe it. It really sound so suspicious. What do you think guys?
  10. candy3 New Member

This sounds very similar to ChaCha in the USA. ChaCha is legit but you just can't make much money. I tried it for a couple of hours and it was just so slow. The research is a bit much too. It seemed like fun at first but when I started trying to step it up to make money it became stressful and impossible - for me anyways! I think I made like $3-4 p/hr and can't imagine being able to even come close to doubling that with any amount of experience or speed.