Making Money Online - Surveys, Paid User Testing, etc?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by alexandrakrose, Dec 29, 2015.

1. alexandrakrose

alexandrakrose New Member

Hi all,

New to this forum! My name is Alexandra and I live in NYC [​IMG]

While I work from home doing film production, I always like to find new ways to make easy money!

I know of Swagbucks and Cash Crate but I find that they take forever and the pay out isn't worth the time you put into it.

My friend recently recommended me to Mission Digital Testing, which is the easiest and fastest way I have found so far to make money. I got $15 VISA gift card for my first "mission" and it took 10min.

Does anyone have any other legit recommendations? Would love your help and feedback since there is so much crap out there!

Thanks,
    Alex

YAGOOFT, Boriscro and Newoak like this.
  2. KarenCrawford

KarenCrawford New Member

I have tried a ton of these things. I think the survey sites are the worst. Many times the creator of the survey purposefully sets it up so you fail halfway through and become disqualified. They only really wanted the data from the first part of the survey, so disqualify you near the end so they don´t have to pay. For me, the major sites that do surveys simply do not pay on enough of the surveys you complete either.

I still think simply blogging with adsense on the pages is the most effective way to make money online. I also recently found out that there are some sites that pay you for turning on your cam while you do other stuff, which if you aren´t shy is easy money. I usually turn on the cam while writing blog posts or posting on forums.

3. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

@KarenCrawford not shy...however not sure why someone would want to watch me! lol. Hey to each their own though, there are a vast number of ways that you can earn money online

Actually I also recently found a way to earn money by letting someone use my FB Ad Account to place ads. I was skeptical at first, but I did my research before joining and they continue to pay without issue! After being online for 13 years the best advice I can give is to be open to possibilities...do your homework, but don't rule anything out before investigating.

@alexandrakrose Before any suggestion I give, I actually would like to give a bit of insight on two of the websites you mentioned. SwagBucks has Surveys granted, but to get better earnings through them its best practice to use their toolbar if you shop online (they have a feature kind of like Ebates.com), as well as keep an eye out for their swag codes. You can even look on their discover board to complete offers, but that is only if you are familar with trial offers and the like. So, there are ways to earn the SwagBucks faster, but converting them to cash, gift cards, and or prizes still takes forever

Not that familiar with CashCrate, except that they are a Offer Site that advertises itself as a survey site. They could care less of your opinion so long as you ask for the trial product/service they are offering. If you aren't willing to use credit/debit information with them (not saying you should or shouldn't), you can't earn that much with that site.

When it comes to Surveys, you mostly have the websites that are interested in your opinion (Survey section of Swagbucks) or they want you to take a trial offer (Cash Crate). Unless you are good at promoting websites, you will not make continuous money through the trial sites, and true Survey sites are all about the luck of the draw, you may qualify for the survey you may not.

With that being said, I can offer another true survey site for you; http://surveyspot.com Here, when you complete a survey successfully, you are immediately rewarded points. Once you have at least 500 points, you can request gift cards, and 1000 you can get instant payments through PayPal. The points on the surveys vary, but its realistic to hit the PayPal goal within a week/week and half.

4. Newoak

Newoak Member

Do you have a website for your production Business?

You could also set up a Youtube Channel and make money that way.
    By the way I would recommend Weebly for a nice modern design website or blog, the Site builder is Easy to use.

ScottCofer likes this.
  5. mupegasus

mupegasus New Member

6. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

7. Boriscro

Boriscro New Member

There is a lot of scams but also a legit sites.

For online income I recommend to set up youtube channel, some nice looking blog or website - I use weebly and wordpress platform on wealthy affiliate site which have also great affiliate system and there you can learn a lot of things.

It is recommended to get in some good mlm program on early time and you can earn serious money.

Also there is some sites which have tasks and surveys and you can just in few minutes earn few dollars. Also there is a good affiliate programs and if you bring your friends there you will earn higher commissions. I use CrowdFlower tasks on Clixsense site and much better there is a surveys too. Special if you came from USA, Canada, France, Great Britain you will have large number of paid surveys with higher price. Sites like Clixsense is 8 years online and it is 100 % legit and trusted.

8. SaeedKhan

SaeedKhan New Member

I think these survey sites and Paid to read or click programs don't pay enough to actually earn a decent living, plus you're not really building something for yourself in the long term, its like trading hours for dollars ie job. Best way forward is to start an online business which pays you passively once set in motion and have the ability to actually make decent income, to potentially replace a day job, so that you'l have time to spend on your passion interests.

9. Rich Carden

Rich Carden New Member

I've looked into ways of making money online, from home before, and they always seem to be tougher than I expected. I think Saeed is right...you have to do something that means something to you. If you're not passionate about your venture, then it's just another job, from a different location :(

10. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

I never enjoyed the survey-type sites for the same reasons you stated. The ROI for the time invested just never seemed to make sense.

I've had my best results (by far) with affiliate marketing, using blogs as a promotional platform. This can be especially effective if the affiliate program has a multi-tiered payout structure and you can leverage your efforts.

11. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I think it depends on your niche and which sites you use. The free money making niche has worked well for me. People are always online looking for free ways to earn.

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

Since you are already involved in film production, why not focus on your level of experience. The streaming video industry is exploding, so now you can put your film on international platform whereby others can discover your work, or the work of others you know. There are streaming sites which look for films of different subjects to post on their sites. I am forever amazed at the content found on these streaming video sites. It is similar to Youtube which has exploded in recent years, now it is going to next level with professional video uploads to the world.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.