Making More Money in 2012

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by payment proof, Jan 16, 2012.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

My plan is to focus more and more on promoting network marketing opportunities on my work at home directory website.

I have sold 3000+ products online in the work at home niche since 2008 so I should not have any problems building HUGE passive leveraged income online with these companies.
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

payment proof: What is your marketing plan?
    That's the ticket! Getting your marketing plan in order is the path way to success. Be consistent and effective and success will come.
  4. I am going to continue with the websites I have at present - around 20 in all. My main focus is with 5 of those websites.

I am also getting into something completely different online, which I am studying at the moment.
  5. whatbizopp

whatbizopp New Member

I'll continue working on my Adsense income. So far my biggest earning was around $1600. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed Google won't banned my account. Chances of an appeal with anything related to click fraud is almost zero.
  6. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

Yes. Planning for a big year this year. Helping others and providing value. Do what you love, do it well and the money will follow.
  7. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Better sex for couples is where i'm focusing on right now. lol! You've probably heard the saying "Sex Sells!" so i find that's an interesting subject to get into. I've set my specific goal to reach a certain amount of income in this category for the end of the year!
  8. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

My weekly income this January was up 200% over January of 2011. Yea! My marketing plan is social media...not only does it work the best for me, but I really enjoy it.
  9. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Definitely making more money in 2012, Amen!! The internet is such an incredible resource to all!!

Our marketing plan is building those bridges to our sites!!

We have some incredible mentorship that has literally paved the path for us!! My friend Brian has created over a BILLION dollars in sales by selling products online! Pretty good guy to follow I would say! Lol!

Happy Marketing!
  10. printisnotdead

printisnotdead New Member

Social media is an incredible marketing resource and will probably be even more popular in this new year. People do need to think hard whether or not they want to use this as their primary marketing strategy. A good balance is the key instead of simply jumping ship onto the newest trends.
  11. KB24

KB24 Member

My focus is building a list to increase my income..
  12. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

FreeCashMan: Getting your marketing plan in order is the path way to success.
    100% Agreed!! Come up with a plan, stick to it, and consistantly work at it every day.

RICH4NURICHE: Better sex for couples is where i'm focusing on right now. lol!
    Interesting niche, lol. [​IMG]
  13. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Im focussing only on things that genuinely constitute a real business. Trying to reduce clutter and low value work online that only end up distractions.

List building is the only major goal for 2012.

how about yours guys?
  14. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Believe it or not, I don't really follow a plan. I just create. The rest falls into place. I have made more in the first 3 months of 2012 than the entire last 3 years combined. so it works for me.