Marketing MLM products on the Internet

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by tuanpickard, Aug 17, 2011.

1. tuanpickard

tuanpickard New Member

Hi All,

I am new to this, and am looking for help/guidance re marketing MLM/Network Marketing type products on the Internet. Any advice or guidance will be most welcome.

Regards,
    Tuan
  2. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome to the forum. There is plenty of information in the threads. You will have to browse around and find out what interest you. People here are great with the help and knowledge. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us. What kind of products were you interested in? What is your knowledge so far? Have you ever done it before? There is alot of knowledge here to give some ideas. After reading some of the threads you can ask questions. Do you have a budge in mind? Can you build websites yourself? There are plenty of products to sell if that is something you want to do. In the meantime I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. We are more than willing to help. That is what makes this forum great is the people you will meet here.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of info about this subject here. You just need to sit down and read the many great and very informative posts.
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

There's no shortage of tips in this and many forums. However in marketing online just be sure to market where your target audience is such as forums like this one.

I would suggest having a marketing capture page with an autoresponder so that people can receive follow ups on important matters and events on what you offer if they have an interest.
  5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Like any business, it will take effort and diligence. Never give up and you will learn and accomplish much. It may not be easy but it will be challenging and eventually rewarding once you see the results.
  6. jakewen

jakewen New Member

The first thing you need to do is make the link to your opportunity in your signature clickable. Just ad before the link and after the link. You can get some pretty good leads this way. Just make sure you ONLY post the link in your signature not in the post or you will get banned for spamming! Also, make sure the posts you make are helpful, not just spammy one liners.

Next look into connecting with people on social sites like Facebook and Twitter. And again, you need to be adding value to the site with genuine conversation not just throwing your link out there.

Good Luck,
  7. annalaurab

annalaurab Member

The best advice I can give you is to make a list of all the benefits and problems that your products solve for people. Then make videos and blog posts that talk about how these products solve these problems. Number one best way to market a MLM product online
  8. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

annalaurab, that was nicely put! Short and simple.
  9. jbrownmarketing

jbrownmarketing New Member

Try marketing you as a business and not your product. Nobody is gonna run to join a business because of any one product. My website has plenty of free training you could take a look at. Hope it helps.