Marketing strategy:-

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rohnsmith, Jul 22, 2010.

  1. rohnsmith

    rohnsmith Guest

    Hello friends,

    What would be your marketing strategy if someone gives you 15,000 $ per month?
  2. talfighel

    talfighel Silver Member

    If someone gave me $15,000 for advertising, I would do the following:

    Spend 90% of it on Pay Per Click and the rest on HIGH TRAFFIC websites.

    I know this sounds simple and it is.

  3. sarauk

    sarauk New Member


    What about the remaining 10%? I am nosy, I know![​IMG]
  4. FreeCashMan

    FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

    Depends on what you are marketing. You can get t.v. spots with that budget. PPC depends on what it is, but can be effective.

    Newspapers still work.
  5. chirotrainer

    chirotrainer New Member

    I would divide it up into direct mail, newspapers, PPC, Banner Ads, etc. I would spend a little more money in the direct mail by contacting list brokers to target my message to likely consumers of my product/service.

    I have had great response with direct mail.
  6. carterstory

    carterstory New Member

    I would work with PPC, Content Ads (Flooding a particluar site) and working on getting as many hits as humanly possible. I'd also take that money and develop my own product.
  7. Vishal P. Rao

    Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

    I would invest 90% in outsourcing to develop content. And the rest 10% in distribution services.
  8. FreeCashMan

    FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

    After learning what I just learned about affiliate marketing and list building via mobile phones, I'd certainly use a huge portion of it to generate cell phone cashflow whil'e simultaneously building a list to be able to market more products to make more money.
  9. dannylew

    dannylew New Member

    It really depends on what type of product or service you sell. For professional services, I wouldn't spend a dime on ppc advertising, unless I had a scalable staff that would be able handle the leads that were generated. PPC is great for generating lots of sales on an e-tailing website. I think if I were a consultancy I would spend a lot of the money on tradeshows, networking groups, and SEO. For the most part, consultancy websites are not too complex, so the SEO can be done in-house very cheaply. E-mail programs are also low cost, but very effective.
  10. advertise

    advertise New Member

    sarauk: What about the remaining 10%? I am nosy, I know!
    LOL... me too, but I think he said the REST would go to high traffic sites. Therefore I assume he will invest in some sort of marketing on those high OR sites.
  11. talfighel

    talfighel Silver Member

    sarauk: Tal

    What about the remaining 10%? I am nosy, I know!

    The 10% would be good for using high traffic websites and advertising there.

    Hope that helps,

  12. treevee

    treevee Member

    I would firstly pay for a reputable mentoring service. Then, I'd spend most of it on outsourcing - build me a fabulous team. I'd definitely buy another laptop computer and an IPhone. (Am I allowed to do this? Coz, lot's of work can be done while not at home.)
  13. LJameson

    LJameson New Member

    I'd use a portion of it to hire a Press Release writing/distribution service that would systematically provide information to thousands of outlets, both online and offline.

Share This Page