Mastering MLM

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by nmoua99, Apr 20, 2011.

1. nmoua99

nmoua99 New Member

Has anyone wanted to know how to get the most out of MLM programs? Many people are earning money off MLM, and alot of it, because they know how to get leads and generate those leads into sales and money. If you need leads you should definitely consider learning how to from this site. Its the best one I've seen. Sign up now for a free newsletter and see where it goes from there. Thanks.
  2. nmoua99

nmoua99 New Member

One of the things I've learned from this newsletter is that if you go to Alexa.com and click on the Top Sites tab you'll be able to see all the top websites that people are going to. Within those sites are the ability to advertise and drive massive traffic to your website. Knowing where to go to offer your opportunities is a key factor. Then from there on the next step is to learn how to advertise on those sites and put yourself out there for the world to see what you have to offer.

I use pay per click on google and it I get leads every day and I only pay when people come through. I'm looking to try some others but I'm still just learning everything. I'm no expert yet but if I share what I learn maybe others will share with me. We'll only not be helping eachother but anyone else who posts on here and create our own master guide to MLM. Good luck everybody.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I don't like anything that has to do with Jonathan Budd who is the owner of this program. He is another "guru" who teaches useless methods to make the most money in MLM.

He makes the most money from these kinds of programs and less from the MLM companies.

Plus, this is not the place to advertise it in your post even though the link is in your sig.
  4. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

talfighel: He makes the most money from these kinds of programs and less from the MLM companies.
    It's called monetizing. There are mixed feelings about this method.
  5. nmoua99

nmoua99 New Member

He calls it having a front end and back end to a business. On the front end offer information and on the back end the opportunity. I think its not a bad idea. Free information has no value, only to the person. I like it and I learn from it.