Measuring Your Business Performance Against Your Goals

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jblocker, Dec 14, 2009.

1. jblocker New Member

Is your business performing up to your needs and expectations? If not, what areas did you find the most challenging?
  2. stabe New Member

My business is almost meeting my expectations! I have a few sign-ups but I would say that definitely the most challenging part is generating TRAFFIC.
  3. bthankful New Member

My businesses are performing but with any business you ca always do more to get more.

@ Stabe you are more challenged when it comes to generatinf traffic. What methods are you use at present?
  4. koolmom New Member

Using social media is the best way to generate traffic. I recommend facebook, twitter, linkedin, and youtube. Find groups to join in these sites that match up with your product and/or interests. Reach out to people; friends, family, colleagues, experts in your industry, potential clients...etc.
  5. Selling7116 New Member

Programming myself!! You have to know how to program your self. The brain is the most powerful tool that you can use in any business. If you learn how to program it, to reach your goals you are there. What is it that you want? Say it ,believe it, believe it and do it.

Last but not least don't forget it!!
  6. FreeCashMan Active Member

Always looking for growth. Staying focus on marketing methods helps keeps the success coming and the achievement of goals.