Members and Shopping

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by duckbird, Dec 3, 2007.

1. diamondwebb

diamondwebb New Member

Don't Give Up!

Well I started with My Power Mall in mid December and I've been blessed with 34 members as of today. You don't see money until 60 to 90 days anyway. That's in the back office.

When I was in other network marketing companies, they always told us to target the type of people we needed. We also had to learn that there will always be more people in your team than people in your team making money.

Think about your local malls, a lot of people in there, but everyone is not shopping. Some are just there to look, meet people, get out of the house, be seen, you get the picture?

Some sign up on your team to help you because they think signing up is the key to your success.
    Some sign up because it's free they can't resist FREE. They have no intentions of working the business.
    Some sign up because you begged them to. Cause you wanted to see those numbers go up. (Really, you did beg)
    Some sign up because they see the vision! They are business builders! They are in it to make themselves rich! That's it.

Now one thing I decided to do was to go after a specific group of people for my business. So now you have to think. If I had an ice cream parlor, what type of people do I want to come and purchase my ice cream? People looking for meat? People looking for crochet purses? People who wants to purchase pigs?

NOOOOO I need people who love to eat ice cream! Well, we will always have people who only purchase ice cream by the gallon from the super market. Then there will be people who makes their own ice cream, and people who only purchase a certain brand and yours isn't it. So what do you do? Look for people who wants your ice cream!!!! How? Advertise anyway you can afford to!!!! Be persistant and consistant with it. Keep your eye on your goal and do it!

If they don't know about the icecream parlor, you have to make a noise big enough to attract all kinds of people to see it? Network. NET-WORK
    Drag the net across the bottom of the ocean, you will have to work to do this, it will pull up all kinds of fish. Then you sort out all of the ones you don't want. And keep the ones you need.

How do you do this? Well, you can advertise your site by word of mouth, signs, magazines, ezines, banners on websites, flyers, biz cards. Then you can either do the numbers game...get as many fish in the net and let them weed themselves out. If they don't shop, so what? Some will, some won't, so what next!
    You just keep adding more people by advertising your business!

I got in this business because money was tight. I prayed for a way to have a business with no overhead. I've been in businesses that were great, but I didn't have the investment money to keep it going.
    So this works great for me. Yes, I have the people in...I just need to target the best kind for my business. Business Builders that wants to be rich!!!! NET-WORKERS!!!!

Don't stop adding to your business. There are 50 cards in a deck, but only 4 aces. How many deck of cards do you need to go through that will generate you with the amount of aces you need to make the kind of money you want to make?

The easy part is that the business is FREE, the tools are FREE!
    All we have to do is open our mouth and tell someone about the great steak we just had that we purchased on our site! HUH?

Tell them about the new shoes you just purchased on your site.
    Oh I'm saving gas because I just ordered my shampoo and office supplies on my site.

See, this is new. There will be skeptics out there. That's supposed to be. See, what did you think when they told you that bottled water would sell? Many laughed at the idea. Some laughed all the way to the bank because they made money from it. Who knew?
    The one who saw the vision. Now everyone wants a bottle of water now!

Remember when everyone laughed at the thought of booking travel online? Who's laughing now?

They laughed at Bill Gaites too. No ones laughing now!

You're a pioneer in this. The front line soldiers! It's tougher for you because you have to break through all of the critiques and pointing fingers, jeers and jokes to get to the top.

So, don't give up! People have to get use to new. Remember when you didn't have a computer in your home? Aha! It will catch on!

Some people will leave England and come to the new world. Some won't.

Do you think that the people who don't like hip hop music was going to keep those who love hip hop music from making money?
    They found their audience. Find yours!

What are we giving out? A free home business opportunity.
    Who wants it?
    What are we offering? A way to make money online.
    How are we offering it? Free to whomever wants it
    What does it take to keep it? To shop on it every month.
    How do you make money? By shopping on my mall and building a team of people who realize that they must shop on their malls to help the team and themselves make money.
    Does it cost a lot of money to stay in? No, just one dollar will do it.

Don't give up! Good things are on the way! We need to stick together and make this thing work! My Power Mall!

Read:
    Deuteronomy 8:18 But you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

2. jei1405

jei1405 New Member

I have visited MPM to find out more about this program and find it may be comparable to what MyWorldPlus.com is. I have just starting to do promo and sort for MyWorldPlus.com after being impressed my downlines grow to 1200+ in about 4 mths without doing nothing, spillover from my uplines.. well I am still waiting how this going to work for me .. just my question if MPM is global as Myworldplus is.

3. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

With MyWorldplus you are constantly having to promote to keep your star status.
    I know of some ladies in it who are getting tired with it,they dropped from two star to one simply from not promoting mega heavily as they were.
    MPM is in fact more global than MyWorldPlus,we are in over 210 countries,MPM will be launching local merchants programs worldwide.
    MWP and the service they offer is primarily in the US.
    In fact I did consider joining MWP before I heard of MPM and the sponsor there that I would have gone with told me to look for something else as the bulk of the benefits are geared to US members.
    MPM is offering a similar business,for free and open to all irrespective of country [​IMG]
    I feel I have made the right choice.

4. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Thank you diamondwebb for the very encouraging message. I share that with you completely.

Now I don't even focus on how many people shopping in my team. I just keep adding people in my team. There are a couple of them who are really working hard. They are some who just shop and some who just don't do anything (that is OK).

So it is the number game. I already see some income coming weekly. It is just the matter of time before you start seeing real income.

By the way, doing this helps your friends, the world and One Child at a Time.[​IMG]

5. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

The wife is in MWPlus, and she mainly uses the coupons and the dicounts for the cash back. I think she has saved around 120.00, and has signed only a few people but made somewhere around 80.00. I do know there is a monthly fee.
    Does MPM have discounts and weekly coupons as well? and fees?

6. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Bigrich [​IMG]
    Yes we have discounts,hot alerts come into our email daily highlighting the biggest savings from the stores that day.
    Coupons are being discussed,Local Merchants is getting ready to launch next month and I think it may coincide with that.
    Fees:On December 19th last year MPM implemented a new change/stipulation.
    That everyone who joins MPM must agree to make at least one purchase a month.
    There is no set amount you have to spend-that is at your discretion.
    The figures of previous were not matching the potential of MPM and I believe that was because those signing up were a) signing because it was free and then doing nothing with it or b)signing and waiting for their team below to shop and make income.

At the moment MPM is online only but from the end of Feburary it will be available offline as well much the same way that MWP is.
    Hth's [​IMG]

Kara

7. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

MPM requires a lot of patience to build up your business. It will not make you get rich or even have big commission daily.

The beauty is it is residual income that will keep coming once your organization is big enough and people shop online from THEIR malls as they normally do anyway.

8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I got paid. 30 bucks was my first commission.

I have 16 in my front line. I have 61 or so total members.

I joined in Oct 2007. I promoted the mall for 17 days.

I refuse to get a debit card. The fees are outrageous.

They paid me via PayPal. I don't know how they will pay me from now on. I told them they could send checks. I am willing to take it via PayPal.

One of the founders contacted me and claimed that Ginny was planning on approaching Oprah W. to appear on her show. Interesting theory, we'll see. If it happens, that would certainly help the biz.

Just thought I would update everyone.

What are you doing for receiving payment? Are you comfortable with that method? How will you be paid in the future? Are you happy with your commissions?

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

9. Newbie Shield

Cool. I just checked my mailbox today and there is a 30 dollar check from MPM. Okay, so I've been paid a second time and for the same amount. Theoretically the amount should grow a little each month.

We'll see. I guess it could be worse.

The note in the letter said that MPM will be paying by check for a while as the debit card setup has been less than acceptable. This is in accordance with what I just posted above this entry [​IMG]

Good, glad I haven't signed up for the debit card. By the way, the debit card residual isn't all that great. There are too many limitations. It's really a turn-off.

Comments on my last two posts would be quite welcome. I am anxious to hear what the rest of you have to say.

Thanx,

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

10. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

Hey Newbie I don' want to knock MPM but we are gonna stick with MWP, as we have 30 member/associates, got several weekly pay checks and got a residual for 160.00, and another one coming this week. We have only been in since Oct 07' as well, seems like MPM might be a little harder to sell for us.. I mean even though we pay 19.00 a month we save more than that on groceries and stuff.. and alot of people ask us when we are in line or at places " where did you get the coupons" so kinda free advertising..
    Good luck and keep us posted..

11. Newbie Shield

Bigrich,

It sounds like MWP is working out great for you. You seem to be making some decent money and the coupons sound like a nice bonus. Stay with it if it works for you.

I wanted more of a hands-off additional stream. I have already put in over 99% of my effort and I did it in a very short amount of time. The only thing left is to get paid, do some shopping when it's convenient, and check my stats just once a month.

I did it in a fire and forget kind of way because I have a lot going on with online marketing. Several of my other projects are quite a bit larger. For me it's more or less a minor experiment and a long term plan with practically nothing further to do besides get paid. Theoretically it will slowly grow.

Furthermore, the MPM thing is relatively new and still developing. We may end up with coupons and other perks as time progresses.

Glad to hear you are doing well,

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

12. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Thanks for the update Newbie Sheild [​IMG]
    I have been away for a while,just arrived back in the UK,my computer arrived broken,thanks to FedEx-[​IMG]
    Anyway,new computer and soo ready to get back to work.
    I have a LOT of updates to catch up on,I understand debit cards cancelled and they will continue to pay by PayPal?

BigRich,that is excellent that MWP is working for you [​IMG]
    It does offer significantly more benefits to US members than international members in that they are able to make better use of the various discounts etc
    I can see easily how it would appeal to US members [​IMG]

13. Newbie Shield

Hi cybermommy,

So glad you made it back the to UK [​IMG]

Sorry your computer was damaged in transit!

I refused to sign up for debit cards, so they paid me once via PayPal.

Then they decided - from the number of complaints (mine included) about the debit card fees - to pay by check for a while. I don't know how they will pay non-US residents.

Happy to be back in the UK?

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

14. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Newbie Shield [​IMG]
    Glad to be back?Yes and No!
    I want the best of both worlds lol
    Miss the pizza,beaches and laidback,easy of Italy.
    But I also love the buzz here and the familiar of home [​IMG]
    Will be going back to Italy at some point though for sure-there is something to be said for the laidback med lifestyle!

Paypal is how they will be paying ,which I am due next month.
    The debit cards fiasco is over now thank goodness-really seemed to me it was a case of running before they could walk,maybe they have learned some valuable pointers there.
    Downline is growing itself I am pleased to say [​IMG]
    Yes FedEx have a lot to answer for with regards to my computer!
    Thats a whole other topic/thread of its own LOL
    Just glad to be back and catching up.
    Hope everything is good with you .