Mental Laziness won't cut it in this game!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Yozap, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Yozap

Yozap New Member

It's seems this is my first realization from my research. I'm learning that the difference between getting sales or just clicks, is easy to consume useful CONTENT. Which of course means a lot of writing and thinking of original ideas. I guess this is my work! I better get busy lol
    Kendra Hanes and payment proof like this.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Providing useful content is certainly an important difference and a great place to concentrate your attention. But it's only one of many. You can expand that concept and come up with a variety of ways to package that same content.

"Easy to consume" not only applies to how the information is written, but also to the various formats in which it is delivered. People prefer different ways of studying, so the greater variety you can provide, the more appealing your stuff will be to a wider audience.

Packaging your content in formats such as articles, reports, ebooks, e-courses, home-study courses, audios, videos, webinars, and so on, will positively impact clicks AND sales.

Hermas
  3. eina26

eina26 New Member

It is true and yes it is a lot of work but it's gonna be worth it. ;)
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

It takes your brain and some hard work too succeed. Laziness will leave you sitting on the sidelines.
  5. Adrian

Adrian Member

Focus on creating value and useful content for your audience to consume,and the sales will come.....eventually.
    payment proof likes this.
  6. Kendra Hanes

Kendra Hanes New Member

Hi Yozap,

You're right ... mental laziness won't cut it in this game. Leading with value is always your goal, over delivering once you make the sale will build a crazy loyal fan base that will keep you and your family feed for years to come.

Hermas gave you a ton of useful information regarding product creation. Just keep in mind that those who succeed online have mastered two skills primarily ... they are the ability to Help and Inspire others. If you as a person do these to things in all that you do, life will be amazing for you.
    Yozap likes this.
  7. Yozap

Yozap New Member

80/20 rule! Still looking for that sweet spot to be most effective with my efforts! Well I came across something that I think just might work. Penny per click ads! I'll keep you updated
  8. Yozap

Yozap New Member

Free Traffic Techniques.... Any Sugestions?
  9. Robin Bull

Robin Bull New Member

Content will forever be king of the Internet. We wouldn't visit this page if it never changed. We'd eventually go to other threads. It's the same with any web site. As far as traffic - social media.
  10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

And I believe this:

It does take money to make money online. If you want to get faster results, you need to invest money on ads.

Sure some of your ads will not work but once you know what does, you can then scale up your efforts.
  11. Zaamcore

Zaamcore New Member

I thought the same thing. I was researching using a URL shortener that would shorten my link and pay me at the same time. I figured why not? Get paid if the sign up. Get paid if they don't. But what I was quick to find out is.... It's annoying. Wait 5 seconds of an ad. Click next. And then it brings you to my page. But it puts the thought in the ptential prospects mind that it's just a second ad. First impression is usually your last impression. Maybe you are talking about something different. Or have a better idea? Id love to hear it as I am interested in making money per click as well. Just looking for a less tacky way of doing it.
  12. Robin Bull

Robin Bull New Member

Aside from paying my Internet bill, I haven't ever paid a dime for traffic OR ads. Now as for my clients...yes it takes them money to make money...because they pay me to do it for them. LOL :LOL:
    Just2EZ likes this.
  13. florbags

florbags Member

No content is "easy to consume" if the wrong person reads it. For example, your content is about dog training and you happen to promote it to a cat lover, you will definitely NOT get a sale. You may get a click (just because that person got curious enough), but that person would not even bother to read your content.

There are many things you should consider if you really want to be successful in making money online. Lots of people who writes quality contents still cannot make any sale because they are missing something.

To know what else is missing to your success formula, you have to spend some time on researching.
  14. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Well said! :)

Targeting the correct demographics are essential. Do what you can to reach the "right" audience. :)
    florbags likes this.