MLM lawyers

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by ateamfuntimer, Sep 29, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Have any of you had a problem with an MLM company and needed a lawyer? Are there lawyers that specialize in that field? I would love to hear from any that think they have been wronged by a company and what became of it.

It seems with so many of us in the field of home based business a smart lawyer would see a big pool of clients and offer their services. Many home based business owners are looked at as the little guy and the larger MLM companies have a big advantage in terms of financial resources. That could work to their disadvantage as they will be looked upon wrong for taking advantage of the little guy.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'd try to find a lawyer in your area - just look in the phone book - someone could probably help.
  3. pcincome

pcincome New Member

Hi Adam

I have a laywer I can refer you to. I do know he's familiar with mlm laws and rules but I don't know what he can do for you but if anything, I'm sure he could give you a referral. I used him when I had documents I was creating myself and by company rules, had to have them reviewed by legal counsil to say they were all within the guidelines of the company, local, state and federal laws. I'm sure he can help you.

If you send me a PM, I'll forward his contact information to you.

Hakuna Matata
    Karen Umstattd