MLM without any upfront fees?,,,

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by nemo, Jun 18, 2008.

1. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Update:

Interesting, after all this time there are very few posting about any free online home based businesses, I know I have found very few to date which do not require an up front fee or monthly autoship to earn commissions.

TamPogo is one of the best, and free, but you do need to commit to a purchase if you want to earn commissions, but you have six months to order, so you can build your business up, then make a purchase to earn your commissions. With thousands of name brand products and services being uploaded, everyone can save money for the prices are unbeatable, so this one got my attention.

Another one which is just launching is in wireless industry, and this too is free to become a representative, and no monthly or purhase is required and you still earn same commissions as those who do make purchase and register for low cost wireless. Matching bonus commissions are dependent on sales, but overrides on your sales and team sales are earned without a purchase, so this one is very rare in my experience.

I don't mind purchasing a reasonably priced demonstration kit as with Scentsy which is a rather interesting wickless scented candle technology, totally safe for those with children, and at only $99.95, you get more than your value in merchandise to display, so this is reasonable in my opinion.

Come on gang, there has to be other no or low cost home businesses, I am compiling a list of recession proof businesses to help people identify the least costly of all home businesses, so there must be a few more, right? lol

Success to all, Mike

2. chadwick

chadwick New Member

There are some companies with no upfront fees, but they will at least require you to purchase the product or service that the have, otherwise there would be no way for anyone to create revenue.

Obviously, it's impossible to create capital without some kind of purchasing happening.

3. billiebjosey

billiebjosey New Member

Nemo...Remember youre in youre in your own business. Try starting a franchise for $300...MLM is the best way for the average person to a earn a great salary as soon as they want...but as was already indicated to you..you want a company that is "built to last"...with a proven track record..hope this helps

4. PolarBear

PolarBear New Member

You may not find anything totally free that is just MLM but there are some new ideas out there. Like an affiliate program I am a part of that pays down through unlimited levels of referrals but retains the no costs to you approach. You can achieve the top commission levels via downline performance without having to ever spend a cent. But it does take work to achieve because there is no such thing as 'spillover' etc. Either you or someone you refer needs to run with it to make it go.

But the point is if there is one program like this out there you would think there would be more. I have worked both MLM and affiliate programs and found you can make a lot of money with either if the program is the right one for you. But if you are looking at zero costs maybe you should be checking out affiliate programs on sites that sell the products you think you can have success with.

5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

nemo: Hi, dos anybody know of any MLM companies that do not charge any startup or ongoing fees at all? that includes website costs, starter kit costs, monthly standing orders, or any other kind of expenses. Or do they all use this system where they seem to earn income not only from the products that their agents sell but also from the constantly revolving turnover of agents? if any one does know of such a company please let me know, regards Nemo.
    You can do a search from a listing. A website has a listing of most of them. If i remember it i will send it your way. In the meantime feel free to contact me and i'll speak with you and give pointers on what to look for.

6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

The one I am with offers no start up fees and IF you want a website there is a $14.95 fee.

7. scentsyfan

scentsyfan New Member

I agree that it is hard to find a company without signup fees or autoshipping. That's why I love Scentsy. The signup fee is only $99.00 + tax which includes all of the scent samples, catalogs, free website for 3 months, order forms, binder with start up ideas, a full size warmer, room spray and a car candle. I think they offer the best start up kit and the product sells itself. I made back the price of my kit 3 times over within the first 6 weeks. I haven't been able to find another company like it. Plus, they are safe for kids and pets and they are heated up with a lightbulb, not a flame. They will continue to grow for sure!!

8. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

It is possible to earn limited commissions with an $80 order of Zrii products but it takes $120 to earn them all. However with a no-risk 30 day money-back gurantee (you don't even have to ship the products back) you can try it out for 29 days and if you haven't signed anyone up and don't see it working out you can cancel.

9. everlonglp3

everlonglp3 New Member

Yes, it's tough to find a MLM company that doesn't offer it for free. But there's a few. More people are offering a promotion like that for MLM because a lot of people are afraid of paying.

10. Interesting,

Having targeted only recession proof value oriented home businesses, the ones where you are not out of pocket for more than a month, this is the best I have found to date. MyHarvestAmerica is new wholesale discount low price groceries to home delivered for free MLM. I tested it out, ordered two different times, the last one blew me away.

I ordered $197.98 in name brand groceries, the store prices were clearly marked as MI law requires it even if being shipped, and this was $338.89 which is a $135.91 savings on one order. Our family usually spends on average $250.00 a week. With the convenience factor and free delivery via FedEx, I ordered more than usual since these are non-perishable items, so I loaded up on canned goods, jarred goods, cleaners, detergents such as dish washer and laundry as example, so I went with heavy items to test shipping safety. Not one item was broken, on box of cereal corner was crushed, no damage inside.

Simply put, the monthly cost of subcription is $29.95, and getting your presonal grocery store web site is $39.00 a year, so with total first month start up cost of under $70.00, that is what I call low cost home business, especially when I saved over $200. so far in first month, which ended the other day. I have never been in profit in first month of any other MLM or home business before, and I have not even concidered commissions which are paid out next month.

So for no cost businesses, no matter what size family or how much you order per month, you will more than cover your initial start up cost and easily in second month be up to $100.00 plus is savings, not even concidering commissions. Best value based business in my portfolio to date. How many other MLM or home businesses can put a over $100.00 in your pocket without referring anyone or selling anything? Zero, Nada, None, simple, easy, and think what your savings will be annually.

Success to all,

11. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

GBG is a free business =]

Matt

12. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Nemo,

Mark is right. I also never seen a company that does not cost any money to join.

There are too many people who are looking for a free ride and I just want to say that it does not work that way at all.

It does cost money to get started and pay a monthly fee.
    It does take work.
    It does take time to build a successful business.

If people did what was necessary to succeed in this business and never gave up, then success ratio of these people would INCREASE.

If an MLM is free and it never costs you any money, then it is not really MLM.

It is just like any other business out there. You have to spend money.

Advertising.
    Leads.
    Books.
    Tapes.
    Your Own website...etc

Tal

13. LewisC47

LewisC47 New Member

nemo
    [​IMG] Hi Nemo. Sorry but I don't know of any so far that you don't invest a little something in your business. I feel that if your with a legitimate company (do your research) the start up fees are very reasonable. Think about it I like to use the phrase You can get a franchise like opportunity without a Franchise type cost! Where else can go get involved with a business I've seen some for as little as $100.oo bucks and make a few hundred to a few $1000 dollars? What do Franchises cost now adays? [​IMG] Just my spin on things man. Any way I wish you much success. PEACE!

14. shaun

shaun New Member

MLM without any upfront fees?

Well all I can say is your going to attract people with no money,
    Who will attract people with no money
    And together you'll all make no money !

While we are on the subject, anyone know of Real Estate for no money, A Franchise(mcDonalds maybe) for no money, A Car for no money, Fuel, food, clothes,soap, toilet paper, MLM products, Pharmaceuticals, power, water, airfares, all for no money...you see where Im going with this yeah !

15. shaun: MLM without any upfront fees?

Well all I can say is your going to attract people with no money,
    And together you'll all make no money !
    Interesting,

Although there is some truth to the above, it is all a numbers game in the end, so tell me, if you attract more people who may not be willing to invest in themselves, never mind a company of their own, you are still attracting more people with free no cost program. We all know the percentages of those who succeed, and they are dismal to say the least, and this is the same no matter what company or what the startup fees are. If a person does not see their return on investment in three months they quit, this is fact, so look at this scenario.

We already know most don't make enough to cover their autoship, never mind any start up costs, such as the $500. or above level, it gets worse as the price of getting started rises. How many MLM products or services saves a distributor money, never mind a consumer? Personally, and I researched thousands over the years I have been in business, I have yet to see one where you can be cash positive in first month, until now.

As one who only reserarches recession proof no to low cost online businesses now, I can say I have seen nothing where the average person will see success, never mind breaking even in three months. Sure, there are a few superstars who can sell ice to eskimos, but face it, most people hate selling, hence, most fail.

Getting back to cost, yes, you are right, when you attract people based on free or low cost business, it is vital that the product or service truly saves the consumer money, if you are not a consumer of the product first, you will never be successful selling it. I have tested hundreds of products and programs and without true savings on what everyone is already purchasing every week or month, forget it, most will fail, and if a program is one of the $500. up front type, almost everyone will never net any savings or profit, so here is why I like free or very low cost start up programs in this severe recession.

I just passed the first month on a product which is the number one consumable in the world, food, and given I weight all programs by the same measure, how much saved first and foremost, I saved over $200. in my very first month on items I already was purchasing elsewhere for much more. Talk about easy, who doesn't eat, who doesn't want to save money, and who couldn't or wouldn't want to share a great deal with others? And here is where all will become successful, because of value, absolute savings on same name brand products they are all buying anyhow, so no hype, no get rich quick, no deep pocket marketing costs, just $39.00 a year for your own grocery store web site, and as a customer, $29.95 a month, and given not one single person will not be in the black after very first month with average order, why would anyone not use service forever?

Now we are talking about the only way to enjoy long term residual income, saving everyone money with simple concept of transfer buying, not selling a pick in a poke MLM product. All the juice wars, nutrition attrition, never mind all the wireless wars, all of the MLM deals in these catagories are dead before they start with massive attrition rates of 97% or more. I have always said, show my an MLM which actually saves people money and I will be first to join, and having tested system in first month, saving over $200.00 and my out of pocket start up costs only $39.00 for distributorship, and $29.95 monthly fee which covers free shipping and packing costs, plus pays out commissions, and notice, I didn't even have to talk about the income opportunity. lol

Bottom line, it is not about how much a business costs to start, it is how much everyone can save which will create the motivation to tell and share with others, not sell and chase others as is usually the case with most MLM deals. I love leverage, but I hate attrition, this one is what I have been looking to add to my portfolio, another money saver, not a money loser. lol

Success to all,

16. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

An MLM opportunity that does not cost money at all will not make it and will crash.

Yes there are MLM programs out there that you can sign up for free with, but eventually you will need to upgrade and pay a monthly membership fee.

Tal

17. pincpassion

pincpassion New Member

My company have an option of investing only $10 for the back-office and online store. Then you can work your way by referring the products until you have earned the volume points ??“ to be eligible for real commissions.

However, they made it clear that this option is only for people who have very little investment but have the compelling reason to really make it work. Otherwise, you wouldn't take it seriously.

So you can just imagine if it is totally free. This is just for the small percentage of people who value opportunities.

Another thing about compelling reason: Even if an MLM product/membership costs $500 and you have no money, you will find a (clean) way to afford it, if you "really want to make it work".

18. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

Free trials are generally your best bet.

Many affiliate companies offer trial periods to their programs and its a great opportunity to see what their Back Office (place you get access to upon membership agreement) offers in terms of resources and tools.

It also gives you a chance to see how responsive an upline you've found as well as whether or not you get proper support from the company themselves in terms of Customer Service.

Take advantage of a trial or two with a company that strikes your fancy. Put them through their paces in terms of your expectation level.

If you aren't satisfied, move on. The right company and opportunity are out there. The research can sometimes be the hardest part.

19. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

pincpassion: Another thing about compelling reason: Even if an MLM product/membership costs $500 and you have no money, you will find a (clean) way to afford it, if you "really want to make it work".
    A friend of mine constantly references this analogy:

If I called you up tomorrow morning, and told you you could have a brand new Lamborghini Murcielago for $300, so long as you paid me no later than 5 pm, how long would it take you to find the money?

And its the truth. For most people, Money is only an issue in the absence of value. If they see the value, money is no longer an issue.

20. ImportEyedea: And its the truth. For most people, Money is only an issue in the absence of value. If they see the value, money is no longer an issue.
    Exactly,

It all comes down to value, without a product being of verifiable value, forget about it, you won't have a long term business to depend on without it. When you find a company which is free to join, free to be an independent representative, and no cost for a replicated web site, training, support, and even better yet, you can earn money by simply becoming a loyal customer, a first that I have researched.

We all know people will respond to value when they find the best product at the best prices, especially in a severe recession like this one. I know from my experience, and I research them all, I made purchases of several products I was already using and purchasing for more elsewhere when I started my evaluation of company. Value and best price are the most important aspects to me, money will follow if you have value first.

What amazed me more than the value side was the fact I was rewarded with profit sharing pool payment just for remaining loyal on autoship. WOW, this shocked me. And ever since, with more incentives added almost monthly, this has become my focus out of several programs I promote of value. TamPogo is now my number one, and to think I started as only a loyal customer looking to save money on what I was already purchasing, this is about as passive a business opportunity as I have ever found.

Success to all,