MLMLeadSystemPRO

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Aug 29, 2008.

1. westfam11 Member

Is anyone using the MLMLeadSystemPRO? This is a leader generation and attraction marketing system complete with training and autoresponders. It sounded interesting, just wanted some input to see if anyone is using it.

Becky

[Post edited - Admin]
  2. Leigh Carter New Member

Hi Becky,

I'm using the MLMLeadSystemPro and I'm getting the best results I've ever had in Network Marketing.

Let me know if you have any questions about the system.

Leigh
  3. FFVictor New Member

Leigh,

Can you expand on your results? How long have you been using the system? How many leads have you generated? How many prospects have contacted you through this system?

Thanks.
    FFVictor
  4. Jeremy_Sandy New Member

I have not personally used this system, but have had insight into it.

It is an excellent system for getting YOUR business moving. It is setup as a generic system for generating leads and income from any business.

A lot of people get stuck on how to market and where to market. They don't know how to use an autoresponder or promote their affiliate products. MLM Lead System Pro goes through everything you need to know to get your business producing a profit for you.

A lot of the "old style" mlm tactics at generating leads just don't convert well for most people. This system teaches you how to generate leads using newer techniques involving attraction marketing.

Excellent system for 'newbies' as well as anyone who wants build their business to the next level.
  5. FFVictor New Member

Jeremy,

I'm aware of how it is supposed to work, everything you said is in their advertisements; but I wanted to know some facts about it. Has anyone used this system? Can you talk about your results?

Thanks.
  6. Leigh Carter New Member

Hi FFVictor,

I've been using the system since it was released early August. I now have over 1200 leads in the system and over 70 people on my team.

Leigh
  7. FFVictor New Member

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for your reply. I just have one question; have those 70 people joined your team in a different business?? I know that a lot of what these lead generating systems do is offer their system to others and that's how you build your business. Is this the case, or are you involved in another MLM or networking business??

Thanks.
    FFVictor
  8. scottsharp New Member

I just happened onto this system myself, and of course came immediately here to see what the system is and how it works. I can see it's a relatively new intermediate way of attracting leads... or at least comprehensive in it's offerings. I also like the monthly fee, instead of a HUGE up front cost. this makes it nice if you find the system isn't quite what you may need.
    I would like to see ffvictor's question answered on her last post to Leigh though that would be nice, because it's an excellent question. Although I am going to give the two week trial a run anyway. I'll get back in a couple of weeks and try to clear some questions up FFVictor.

Cya round

Scott
  9. Leigh Carter New Member

Hi FFVictor,

Those 70 people are members of my MLMLeadSystemPro team. You can connect up to 3 primary programs to your MLMLeadSystemPro system so yes I do have primary programs but I only market them through MLMLeadSystemPro. A good many of the people who join my team also join at least one of my primary programs.

I hope this answered your question. Let me know if you have any others.

Leigh
  10. westfam11 Member

Leigh,

So mainly you are using the system as a business in itself?

I was looking for a system with a splash page, something to keep track of my prospects and autoresponder all in one system to help with marketing of my primary business.

Becky
  11. Leigh Carter New Member

Hi Becky,

I consider it part of my business in combination with my primary programs. You can do very well and create a nice residual income with just the system -- that's one of it's purposes, to help you build upfront cash and a residual income to help you cover your marketing expenses and make enough money to keep you going long enough in your mlm program to where you see results there too.

MLM programs take a long time to build to a point where you're earning a large enough residual income to live off of and most people in this industry just can't hang in long enough to see it happen.

The system itself is a lead generation tool and sales funnel for whatever your primary mlm program is. You do get landing pages, which you customize to brand yourself--this is one of the most important things to do if you're going to succeed in this industry, you need to market yourself, not your business opportunity. You also get an autoresponder with professionally written follow up emails. There is prospect tracking, campaign tracking, affiliate income streams, plus a ton of free training on marketing strategies that work and amazing support.

With this system, you no longer need to market your primary mlm program separately because it automatically introduces your program to your prospects once they are more comfortable with you and more open to the opportunity.

Leigh
  12. westfam11 Member

Leigh,

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.
    It may be something that I would be interested in. I am
    checking out another similar system and trying to compare
    systems.

Thanks again,

Becky
  13. LombardoCC1 New Member

I have just started using leadsystempro, and cannot be more pleased. I am still in the trial period and can already see the ability of this program. I strongly recommend it to any new marketer.
  14. cherie27 New Member

It seems like a good program.
    How many leads can you get in a month and how many will join your program within a month?

Can you give an estimate number?

Beside the monthly cost, what other cost will be involved?
  15. Leigh Carter New Member

Hi Cherie,

I can't really give you a general estimate. The number of leads you generate is determined by the amount of effort you put into it, what your marketing budget is, and whether you're using good sources for leads.

There are people who make no effort at all or are throwing their money at bad lead sources and that shows in their results. We also have people getting over 50-100 leads per day.

If you're using the marketing strategies we recommend, the conversion for people joining the system is between 5-15%--this is pretty high for the industry.

As for costs, all of the affiliate programs are optional so you can choose to add them on or not as your budget permits. If you do not already have the autoresponder, then that is the only other required cost, which is $19 per month.

Leigh
  16. BeAChampion Member

MLM Lead System Pro is the complete system.

If you can't make money with this system, you need to find something else to do...seriously.

Tim
  17. cherie27 New Member

Thanks for information.
    It look like it is worth for the price.

I think i will give it a try. Since this program is giving a $1 trial for 14 days.
  18. Seth New Member

it seems that everyone here has a + feedback on this one..

il give it a shot too..
  19. cherie27 New Member

Have just started the system yesterday.

Not a bad system.

I am still on the trial.
  20. Jeremy_Sandy New Member

I have started using this system since my last post in this topic.

All I can say is 'wow'

Using my company replicated landing page is was getting about a 2% lead conversion rate. Using MLSP I am now at 18% lead conversion. My list is growing faster than ever, and we all know you need a list to really make any money in this industry.

Obviously the more affiliates you have the more you can monetize your list. The training center has excellent affiliates to set up and even outlines which ones to start with, especially if you are working with a budget.

I think anyone would love this system. You don't even have to be a member to get the training, you just have to be on someone's list. And the first 14 days for only $1 I couldn't pass it up and now I'm glad I use it.