Mothers, which business worked for you at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Jamie Watson, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Jamie Watson

Jamie Watson New Member

I experienced freelance writing for a while in the past and I can attest that it can be a good source of income. However, I’m looking for a good home business opportunity this time. For fellow moms out there, which of these opportunities worked for you?
    payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've worked with a lot of Mom's to help them get started and they did really well for themselves in the free money making niche.
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Women have historically done well in home business network marketing. It's one of the best ways to go. Once you build autopilot monthly residual income, few things compare for making money. It's just a matter of having the commitment and dedication to succeed. A great company with great executive leadership with products that have mass appeal plus an good compensation plan can lead to a very happy lifestyle :)
    [​IMG]
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Women have done really well online with network marketing.

There are a lot of success stories out there. Plus, this business model where you earn residual income and leveraged income is a total winner for many.
  5. Gela G

Gela G New Member

I'm not a mother but being a woman I believe in our unique abilities to be successful in our chosen fields or businesses.

There are a lot of business opportunity out there like affiliate marketing and network marketing that will not require much of your time to do the business. Look for what you can relate to help you get started easily.
    payment proof likes this.