motivation and action to go to website?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by asebf, Feb 8, 2008.

1. asebf

asebf New Member

We are having great luck contacting people - somewhat prequalifying for $ - and they agree to do the research by first going to the site etc. However I am hearing from people that their new people are not going to do the research when they contact them back in a few days.

Anyone have some ideas?

Thanks
  2. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Bob,

Use an incentive - offer one of the Coastal certificates to those individuals that express interest.

Here are two ways that you can insure your interested people have done their homework to get the voucher:

~ Ask about a key concept or phrase on the site in the follow-up conversation

~ Modify the webpage for a coded entry that enables access to a certificate (make sure it is on an inside page, so that the reader won't just "skim" the text to get the bonus)

HTH
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Bob,
    Open up your conversation with "So what did you like best about what you saw and read?"

It doesn't take very long to see if they actually did their research[​IMG]
  4. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I find video email to follow up is the effective way for people to learn about your business.

People don't like to read at times, but we are more geared toward watching video.

Chon
  5. asebf

asebf New Member

Viola - thanks - but my people are telling me that is the statement they follow up with - but few have actually taken the time - Need some way to get interested parties motivated to take some action.

Did you ever get skype to connect etc?

Chon - that may be a great idea - I could create a video for the troops to send out - Whoops - need to get someone better lookin than me - Viola - you looking for an acting job?
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

hehe - wrong person to ask for acting!

No, I didn't get skype to work. Every time I would download it, I'd get adware as well, and it may not have come from that, but I just don't have time to mess with it!

Have you tried to get your prospect on the website right away when you are talking with them? I found that works pretty good, and then I'll TELL them I'll call back in about 20 min to answer their questions...if that doesn't work, they'll tell you and then you can reschedule, but quite often that is enough time for them to kinda get a handle of what it is all about.

That way, you KNOW they can get to your site. You get to follow up that day yet, and aren't wasting time trying to keep up with follow ups scheduled here and there...

What group are you with, by the way - or maybe I asked before and forgot.[​IMG]
  7. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: mountainmom5What group are you with, by the way - or maybe I asked before and forgot.
    hehehe - that is a secret.

Thanks - I believe we will have our folks take more time and get them to do as you ask -

My son produces TV commercials and he calls what I am asking you to do "talent". He hires "talent" for scenes etc. You sure about declining my "talent" offer. You are sure a lot cuter than I.
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Quoting: asebfYou sure about declining my "talent" offer

positive![​IMG]
  9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal is such a great opportunity. I cant imagine why anyone would not be willing to mention what group they are involved in. So to set the record straight for me I will state what I do in Coastal as there are no secrets. I do keep the right not to answer some questions though lol.

I am a member of Coastal Vacations and have been for almost 3 years now. I was a member at one time of the CSG ( now they have become a new group with their own opportunity) and served on their leadership board. I hosted live calls each week as well as created systems for the benefit of the group. I was involved in many live trainings at live events as well.

Recently I have moved from the defunct CSG and now have a website and system with the COA ( Coastal Vacations Official Marketing System ). Ive learned many methods of marketing the Coastal Package and teach my team as well as many on this forum those methods.

Im a big advocate of creating your own leads and create lead capture pages for myself as well as market them. Ive also come across a system to get free leads and have been promoting it to many in the Work-at-Home-Forum for the past weeks now. If you are looking for tips on various ways to market your Coastal business I suggest looking at the entire Coastal thread as many leaders post on here. We have topics from how to advertise, B2B sales as well as how to make phone calls.

For anyone new looking at Coastal Vacations this forum is an abundance of information on the tips and strategies needed to make this a successful venture. I also want to state there are various teams within Coastal so from time to time you will see a bit of competition among the members as they all promote their own systems. Im guilty of this as I believe ( as most should) that my system is the best. That is not to take anything away from any system as we all market the same product and truth be told this is the best product on the market.

If you need help on any subject in Coastal Vacations my door ( send me a PM ) is always open. I suggest looking at my signature lines as well as the signature lines of all the other posters to see what we all offer. But make a decision and get started in Coastal Vacations today as it will change your life. I hope you decide to get started with me.

Money is never the deciding factor in getting started. Its all about being willing to learn and having he desire to succeed.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  10. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerI cant imagine why anyone would not be willing to mention what group they are involved in.
    Ya know - I am pretty damned tired of you taking shots at me. The reason I do not promote myself here like you do - is that if I told all what I do - I'd have a gazillion IM's and Emails wanting to know how I do things. I am NOT TELLING! Do you not get that? WHAT I DO IS NOT FOR THE PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a secret for a reason. I do not want people to work with that I find on the Internet. If they are not referred to me by a trusted source and their resume passes - then I am not interested thank you.

Adam - you obviously find this forum a place for new business. I DO NOT!! and would not take new business form here!!!

So you can imagine why all you want. The group I work with is absolutely none of your - or anyone else's business. Why you find it necessary to take shots at me is beyond comprehension. I am no threat/competition to you - I am NOT looking for new people on here like you are.

Hey - can you please get off my ass?

I would prefer you not answer - just go away.
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal Vacations is a great business. As many can see there are so many different people with different opinions on how this works. With so many opinions its bound that there will be differences of opinion. I take those differences in stride. As a leader I have and continue to have people that disagree with many of the things ive said or done. Hey it comes with the territory.

I will always be upfront and honest and share what I have learned in this great endeavor. Love it or hate it is up to you. I will state for the record that if you are looking for a great opportunity then be sure to really check Coastal Vacations out.

Many of you new prospects will see what is looked at as bickering back and forth and will see things said that might not be in the best of taste from time to time. Hey in business that happens. I bet if you had a microphone in the board rooms of Walmart and K-mart you might hear some harsh things being said. Its all about competition. In the end I respect anyone doing business and sharing in an open manner what they are doing. Especially when it pertains to Coastal Vacations as I believe in this opportunity and make my living doing it.

So if you are new and are wondering what the bickering is about id say to really ignore it. There will always be differences of opinions but as we are in the Coastal thread it can be taken that we all believe Coastal is the real deal and worth taking a look at.

Check out these site:

http://www.officialcoastaltools.com
    http://www.officialcoastaltraining.com

After that contact myself or any of the other director here ( I suggest coming to me lol) for more details and to get your questions answered.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  12. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerI cant imagine why anyone would not be willing to mention what group they are involved in
    The above is not a difference of opinion - that is a direct shot at me. Don't hide behind your words - just to get a chance to further promote yourself.

And "Leader"? Leaders to not make snide remarksl like that.
  13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Bob,
    I aplogize for opening this can of worms again - I had no idea it was such a big deal.[​IMG]

I wish you both much success in your business. We really have got the bomb with Coastal Vacations as a home business and I have learned great tips from both of you - and will continue to do so!

[​IMG]
    Viola
  14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

In any business matter there will be differences of opinion. As we all post many of us are sharing our real world experience in what is our livelihood. In the past many of my post and what they contain have been challenged by other members.

I think its fair that when I state something others have the opportunity to challenge it and I need to back things up. So I question when anyone regardless of who they are speak with authority about Coastal Vacations and they havent invested or run this business.

All over the internet and much to the detriment of Coastal there are people that down our opportunity. Many really dont know much about what we do or what it takes to be successful in Coastal Vacations. For three years I have been in the trenches on the phones and in many forums fighting against this trend. Now I invite anyone to comment on business in general if they have that experience and can lend it to the conversation. There are many that arent part of Coastal Vacations that do grace this thread and give their feedback on various topics from time to time. I applaud and encourage that.

What I do have issue with is anyone that tries to speak as an authority on subjects they might not be an authority on. Ill give you an example that pertains to me to clarify. In the Adam's Advantage thread I talk about things I actually do. One of my weaknesses on the internet marketing side of things is SEO or search engine optimization. If you look I never speak as an authority on that. I also am a novice at PPC or pay per click advertising so you will not see me talk about that. I stick to what I do best.

Many people come to this forum to learn about Coastal Vacations. I want them to learn from people that are part of the opportunity and are proud to say they are. Now of course this is America and everyone is open to participate in the threads but by the same token I am able to challenge any statement that is made. Just as many have challenged many of the topics ive commented on.

But back to the real jist of this thread and how to get people motivated to get to your website I have a few ideas. Im actually going to implement them on my sites as I continue to update them.

1- When on the phone with a client get to their emotions.

People buy things on emotion. You have to really take them to that place in their minds when you talk. Dream build with vacations. Ask questions about how their last vacation made them feel. Put them in a vacation mindset.

2- Offer an incentive.

Incentives work. Its a marketing fact. After getting them in the vacation mindset let them know you offer a complimentary vacation to all that look over your website and answer a survey of questions on a follow-up call. This is making action steps with them. You have offered something but have stated that they will get it after first looking over some info then answering some questions on the next call.

3- Offer another better incentive for referrals.

If you can motivate others to refer you customers your job becomes easier. Ask for referrals. I always ask do any of their family members go on vacation as well. When they say yes I offer them an better incentive for sending me some referrals.

Here are three tips to help anyone get better results on the phone. Understand that when you are calling people no matter how good the lead is its a numbers game. The more you talk to the more that will join your business. Of course as you make more and more calls you will get better at it and you percentages will increase. I suggest generating you own leads as when you do the people you call are familiar with you and what you are about. They will be more apt to look at you site if you make your lead capture page captivating enough. If you are calling generic leads be sure to find a common interest in this case travel and focus on that aspect. If you get them excited about travel and let them know that they will see incredible deals on travel on you site that should be motivation enough to get them to the next step.

As always my door is open ( send me a PM) to all that have questions about Coastal Vacations. It has been stated that I advertise what I do alot in my post and yes I raise my hand im guilty. I am my biggest advocate as I believe that anyone looking to succeed in Coastal Vacations would gain some insight from my knowledge of the home based business industry and more specifically my experience in Coastal.

Adam Frederick
    Founder of the A-Team CV Free Option
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  15. victorious

victorious New Member

People are busy, and it takes at least six times of contact before someone is really serious about you business. I would keep calling and by the sixth call you should know if the person is interested or not.

If you can, be on the phone with them as they watch your movie or go to your website. That works for us.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    (770)995-0029
  16. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: victoriousPeople are busy, and it takes at least six times of contact before someone is really serious about you business. I would keep calling and by the sixth call you should know if the person is interested or not.

If you can, be on the phone with them as they watch your movie or go to your website. That works for us.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Matt - forgot to thank you -
  17. victorious

victorious New Member

You're welcome, Bob. Hope this helps!

What we've been doing lately too is making them committ to a time where they're going to our Live Q&A (in our case, in your case, go to your website). If they commit they feel like they have to do it.

Again, if after the sixth attempt they're not getting closed, move on to the next. It's also a numbers game.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029