MPB Today

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mcrocken, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jbpaul

jbpaul New Member

Nolski
    After doing a search for forum"mpb" last month I came to this forum and joined as a result. I wanted to join a team that was using the internet and had marketing experience. I have been an online marketer since 1999 and have tried many different network marketing programs as well. I have to say I am very impressed with MPB. The one time cost to join with no auto-ship and which is really just a redirection of your grocery spending made this a no brainer for me.
  2. kswalve

kswalve New Member

Hi everyone,
    I just joined this forum and I was reading through the posts for MPBToday. It's great to see so many people supporting it. I came across a website during a search that is put together by 4 leading marketers with over 60 years combined experience in their field. The website sells a promotional tool for getting signups into MPBToday and was just recently released. I spoke to one of the owners on the phone and he stated that he is impressed with MPBToday. I really believe that this opportunity-MPBToday-is going to last because I don't know of anyone that wouldn't benefit from their services.

Opportunity built to last
  3. daven21

daven21 New Member

My feeling about MPB Today is one of the best things going today. I would be totally surprised if it didn't last a long time.
  4. Interesting,

Having followed this from start, I can see the same pattern all over again, what grows too fast never lasts, and this is about to come to an end in my opinion, so enjoy it while you can for there has never been a successful 2X2 to date which lasts very long.

Success to all,
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

A one-time pay 2x2 cycler for building residual income is just a fallacy for the average person. The numbers below reveal why they are not good for building residual income when you look at what a person must achieve within their respective organization for continuous cashflow.

Below are the cycle points of the matrix for a new person "YOU". As the matrix gets deeper, one has to COMPLETELY fill up that number of people to make more money. Even if a person that is a recruiter is going to run in to major problems getting residual money from their existing starting point, unless they buy in a new FRESH position as if they are starting out for the first time.

I did this based on the assumption of a person referring 2 a month, in a 12 month period the actual pay out with 6 cycles is $3000 (That's counting the gift card as cash, since it is essentially).

YOU
    4 cycle 1 (must have all in place to cycle)
    16 cycle 2 (must have all in place to cycle)
    64 cycle 3 (must have all in place to cycle)
    256 cycle 4 (must have all in place to cycle)
    1024 cycle 5 (must have all in place to cycle)
    4096 cycle 6 (must have all in place to cycle)

(If my numbers are wrong, I'm open to correction)

The numbers are can be even more deadly for those "2 Up" type programs.

Dear home business seekers there is a reason that long lasting mlm opportunities are not involved in one-time pay cyclers or "UP" programs. They are not effective for building long term monthly residual income.

I use to think they were nice opportunities for continuous cashflow, but I wised up.

Accordingly, as I've stated to all that approached me on this or any cycler. The best thing you can do is if you make money take your existing network and go into a nice powerful monthly residual building business. Or just skip it and put that effort into a monthly residual business building business in the first place.
  6. tuna1man

tuna1man New Member

Watch the Troydooly video. He is a friend of Gary Calhoun (at least he says so in his video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoUXdwUJxzQ&feature=related . Troy is adamant about asking Gary a question about the relationship with Walmart......just listen! I am not making this stuff up! It is the members, or ex-members, of MPB who provide me with the best information.

Look at YOUtube video's older than two months ago. There are plenty of them! You will notice that those video's ,downloaded from MPB, months ago, did NOT have the words "affiliation is Customer only" on the slide with the Walmart store. After I contacted Walmart, it looks like Gary had to "clean up his act"

I have other's who once had the top videos of MPB, 5 months ago, write me and said they were busted by Walmart for their video's, the exact video downloaded from MPB Today! I guess they were lying to me also, and you are the only one with the truth!

People making negative comments, on my Youtube video, have tried to downplay the rating of Gary's last business. They say that all businesses have some unhappy customers. What I found out was that there are many active liens on Gary's last business. The links below will take you to each judgment. The first link takes you to the suit by Hearst Corporation to the tune of $242,000! All totaled , there are about $300,000 in judgments against Gary's last Company. I say that there were some BIG UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS!

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/jlidet.exe?action=DETLIST&inquiry_number=J08900022252&inquiry_d ate=047348064000100000&return_number=J08900014707&return_date=047257344000100000

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/jlidet.exe?action=DETLIST&inquiry_number=J09001151348&inquiry_d ate=047466795223725870&return_number=J08900014707&return_date=047257344000100000

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/jlidet.exe?action=DETLIST&inquiry_number=J08900014707&inquiry_d ate=047257344000100000&return_number=J08900014707&return_date=047257344000100000

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/jlidet.exe?action=DETLIST&inquiry_number=J08000433673&inquiry_d ate=047349237342667298&return_number=J08900014707&return_date=047257344000100000

MY information is factual and public information , with links to prove it, not my opinion. Why don't you put that in the mpb presentation. Full disclosure, hide nothing, be honest!

I could train people to be pickpockets to make money, but making money by dubious means is not my personality. Helping people is my specialty, with nothing to gain. I make no money from dissuading people from joining , but have the satisfaction of helping the masses. My video is catching on more and more, hopefully I can limit the carnage, but whether one small voice can slow or stop the MPB propaganda machine, will be left to the people.

How many time have you cycled? You can email me an image of your 1099 in February (yes you can blank out your social security number and address)
  7. FreeCashMan

Using the name Walmart keep this cycler going longer than the previous free gas styled structured cyclers.

MPB Today had changed their comp to where the cycle pay is not as much per cycle and pays per number cycled to people that are at certain ranked positions or however they describe it. I think this caused even more to fall away and/or lose the massive buzz that had people hyped up.

As to what happen in his past business, many people who are now billionaires failed in past businesses so not sure that such matters.

The issue with MPB Today is that people are going into this business believing it will pay them monthly residual income, and there is no history of a one-time pay cycler doing such. The big income prize goes to the big recruiters ONLY!
  8. Good point,

You need a lot of hype to sustain a 2X2 cycler, and I have never seen one succeed much beyond six months, this one surprised me, it is still alive, but dying a fast death from those who were in at start have reported. If the guys at the beginning are looking elsewhere already, then all will be looking elsewhere soon enough.

Using the hype of Walmart connection, when in fact any one of us could go into Walmart and purchase all the gift cards you wanted, so does this dictate a driect connection as was reported by Dooley from Calhouns mouth, of course not, it was all BS, just as his former businesses ened up owing money. Not what I would want in any company I buy my way into, and that is what people were doing, buying their way into cycler and getting nothing for their money unless they cycled, which most are not.

Success to all,
  9. agoodsaid

agoodsaid New Member

Just started building MPB about 6 weeks ago and am very happy with both the company, their consistency in paying weekly and the people that I am attracting to our team.

Of course I make sure that the 'joining' is a win with or without any company that I promote by value-adding upfront with a bonus package that helps people to get off on the right foot. MPB is such a bargain - that part is almost too easy.

Ultimately, it's not about the company (or the groceries or any hype lol) it's about people joining together to mastermind and partner and learn to market in a way that serves others.

That is what we are ultimately paid for - helping other people get what they want, right?

That's what's working for me anyway...

Hope everyone has a fabulous day,

Andrea
  10. agoodsaid: Ultimately, it's not about the company (or the groceries or any hype lol) it's about people joining together to mastermind and partner and learn to market in a way that serves others.

Funny,

It is not about company or groceries? They are supposedly a grocery company, so how can you say it is not about the product, but learning how to market and serve others? Sorry, but selling the opportunity is illegal, and as you described honestly, yes, this is what they are doing, selling the opportunity to sell the opportunity to others, sad, but you said it all, it is not about groceries, as in, real product that is retailed to consumers.

Success to all,
  11. agoodsaid

agoodsaid New Member

Well I'm consuming the groceries ... but you're free to interpret my words in what ever way you choose.

Real product is being used up by the end consumer (my family) and the company is paying me a commission to help them to acquire new market share.

There is no cost to become an affiliate for the company. Wait - yes there is - there's a $10 annual website fee.

I don't think it gets any cleaner than that.

My point was more about why people choose to work with other people - it's not the opportunity or product line that makes a marketer sticky - it's more often the skillset that they bring to the table.

My experience though - yours of course is likely very different.

No worries.

Andrea
  12. Interesting,

So you are actually having groceries delivered to your home? If so, you are the first and only person who has admitted this? So knowing what the cost of shipping is, as I was an affiliate with them before they went with MPB format, I checked prices, not great, but when a $100. average order cost $70. to ship, I saw the truth of the matter. So tell us what you shipping was and what you ordered so we can all validate the reason why no one is ordering groceries. If you are, you are indeed the only person I have found who is in almost a year of researching this deal.

Success to all,
  13. agoodsaid

agoodsaid New Member

Hi Freebusinesses Person -

To eliminate shipping costs, I have opted to use my grocery credits via a Wal-mart gift card. I would be shopping there anyway - it's convenient.

I could also opt to have my groceries shipped for free each time my sales volume reaches a certain level.

The payplan was tweaked substantially to the better in January I understand - could be worth taking another look.

I did have one downline member order groceries early (or at least that was his plan last I heard) simply because he decided his focus was elsewhere. He may very well have paid a lot in shipping - I don't know.

I am definitely building the business side of this - not so much retail only. But if I were to do that - my approach would be to market in the community local to the warehouse. Pretty straight forward.

Again - there is no cost to become an affiliate for this company (just the $10 annual website fee). Buying groceries/ grocery credits is optional.

Anyway - I'm not here to convince you of anything - just share my personal experience. Sorry yours was not as satisfactory.

Best,
    Andrea
  14. Exactly, and when no one is purchasing groceries, it becomes a money game, you are getting a debit card, which is not a retailable product, you are simply being paid from others who are working the business, and this is an issue which will eventually bring it down, so enjoy it while you can, but like TVI which used same format, they will face similar issues, so continued good luck.

Success to all,
  15. mbasa

mbasa Member

Am I right in assuming that MPTtoday is available in the US only? It sounds like an interesting opportunity.
  16. MPBDiamond

MPBDiamond New Member

Hi,

I came out of retirement because of the upside potential of this program. We have hundreds of team members who have cycled thousands of time. My wife and I are one of 7 or 8 Diamonds in the company.

However this is much more than a cycler. You really have to get a vision for what this company is all about and the grocery delivery business which is projected to grow to 85 Billion dollars over the next ten years.

* Study your back office and sign up for the company newsletter.
    * Get on the corporate conference calls every Tuesday and Thursday night
    *Get on Pete's Wake up with MPB Calls every morning at 11 EST.

GET PLUGGED IN!!

Success in MPB Today or any program is not an accident.

This is a true once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and not just another deal. You are in the right place at the right time, but you have to get serious and give this the time and attention it deserves!

See you at Diamond!
    Dale Calvert

[Post edited - Admin]
  17. MPBDiamond

MPBDiamond New Member

FreeCashMan

Hi you obviously have only seen Phase 1
    the cycler.

The company has 4 different and disctinct
    comp plans, which each have six figure
    potential.

Ultimatlely this program is about getting in
    front of the home grocery delivery trend which
    is expected to be 85 Billion $$$ in 10 years.

The 2x2 is on the front end to get people in
    profit very quickly.

Dale
  18. MPBDiamond

MPBDiamond New Member

angel0164

Let the tools do the talking!

The less you personally say the quicker it will happen.

How can you be concerned when thousands of people have cycled? If they can do it, can't you?

I have cycled over 40 times and team hundreds of our team members have as well.

Dale
  19. FreeCashMan

MPBDiamond: We have hundreds of team members who have cycled thousands of time
    I've talked with people that have had, and some still do, great success in promoting MPB, but 1000's of cycles by one person is a mathematically stretch even if you were the one who started this as the owner.

First, the 2x2 one time pay is NOT an effective monthly residual building business. That's a proven fact since it came into existence. One person I talked to was recruiting strongly but had to keep buying new positions to keep cycling fast.

MPBDiamond: Hi you obviously have only seen Phase 1
    the cycler.
    I acknowledge that there were changes being made since inception to try and substitute for the lack of monthly residual income for free groceries that is presented with this opportunity, however it is still mainly centered around 2x2 one-time pay cycler for the "big free grocery" income.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that a change of perspective should be made regarding a 2x2 one-time pay cycler pay plan, if one is looking to truly establish a monthly residual income. It's simply won't occur with a one-time pay biz.
  20. MPBDiamond

MPBDiamond New Member

FreeCashMan

You obviously don't understand the Phase 2 aspect of the comp plan, some of the Diamonds are making $4,000+ a week from this part of the comp plan even if they don't personally cycle.

This company will home more customer because of the 85 Billion $$$ grocery home delivery aspect .... than any other company in network marketing history!