MPB Today

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mcrocken, Jul 9, 2010.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

That's nice if some of the Diamonds are doing that consistently week end and week out. And congrates to those that have earned that at all.

But let be clear on somethings. MPB Today changed their comp plan because the 2x2 one-time pay cycler was on death row, as usual. The owner essentially admits such in his video on the much needed changes to the comp plan earlier this year.

As to grocery home delivery that's not what MPB is about, or more so truly doing. It's about your Cash Walmart Card to go to the store and buy your groceries Free from the earnings. Not particularly an issue, but we are Not looking at a company making head way into, as you put it, "85 Billion grocery home delivery aspect." If you are "selling" that then [​IMG]

All that being said, I will say that the change in the comp plan to create residuals from those under you as they cycle, which was done by removing some cash from the initial pay plan to the new one's phase 2, is nice and puts a different cashflow spin on it that helps significantly keep money coming into members without personally cycling again. However, it is still built around a one-time pay cycler which has zero established, and a poor existing, history of providing a monthly residual income as whole to participants.

The bottom line is the mathematics works drastically against you because no income is produced on a monthly residual basis on existing team members. Generating sustainable monthly residual income from a one-time pay biz oppty is a fallacy based on mathematical facts. Thus my point remains still true, MPB Today does not have an effective MONTHLY residual comp plan that supports the free groceries theme or the elimination of one's monthly grocery bill.

Now if one can get their daily/monthly hustle on from a direct sale perspective each month with a team doing the same then there will be those continue to profit monthly.

All the best.
  2. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I LOVE MPBToday!!!

I do not have an ILL word against them...I am now at the RUBY Level!! WOOO HOOOO

It is only getting better. I say JUMP in this one ASAP!!
  3. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

MPBToday is AWESOME!!

Do you know anyone who would be interested in Free Groceries? You can eliminate one of your biggest expenses with this program. We are just getting started and we thought of you. Let us know if you or anyone you know would like more information.

This is just WAY too Powerful and Simple not to Pass Along!

Have you ever sat down and calculated how much you spend on groceries and gasoline every week?

How would you feel if there was a way you could have your Groceries and Gasoline paid?

Here's the deal...

Do You Know At Least 2 People that Eat, Buy Gasoline or Shop at Walmart?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

Would you spend $200 (one-time out-of-pocket) to TOTALLY ELIMINATE Your Grocery and Gasoline Bill FOREVER?

What if you received a Walmart card for the full $200 to buy the same name-brand grocery items you are used to getting elsewhere? Or, you could use the card for anything Walmart and Sam's Club sells such as Gasoline, Prescriptions, Electronics, Furniture, Tires & MORE!

Plus, earn $100 to $400 cash! Each personal sale you make $50. each sale!

That's right, a $200 Walmart card and $100 to $400 cash!

You can do this Monthly, Weekly or Daily (multiple times) as often as you'd like; it's up to you. There is NO Limit on what you can Earn...

It's simple... Tell 2 of your friends that tell 2 of their friends (a total of only 6 people) and you will earn a $100 to $400 check paid directly to you and have $200 of groceries delivered to you or you may choose a $200 Walmart card!

Talk about simple! And it makes sense! Everybody buys groceries. Everyone has to purchase gasoline for their car.

Hey, we're Excited... this is very cool. Think about ALL the people 
you know that would say YES!!!

"WHY? Because at the very least you are getting $200 worth of groceries that you can request anytime. If you request it early... you just pay shipping, but once you qualify, shipping is FREE!"

You can pay to come in with any major credit card.

Hurry before your friends are calling you!!!

Just imagine... Cash $$$ PLUS $200 of Pre-paid Groceries or you may choose a $200 Walmart Gift Card to use to buy anything Walmart or Sam's Club sells.

Available in the Continental U.S., Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

Scott Bland

PS: CALL ME! I will give you the GOOD, BAD, and the UGLY...If you don't call then we both lose!
  4. MPBDiamond

MPBDiamond New Member

I semi-retired in 2010 and had not built a team in over 10 years. The grocery delivery trend has so much upside potential, this program brought me out of retirement and we are building a nationwide team.

I encourage people to take some time and get the facts for themselves, our experience is when people truly evaluate the risk vs. rewards with this program it is a "No Brainer"

This truly is the best opportunity I have seen in 30 years.

Dale C
  5. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

Yes MPBToday is going EXTREMELY well for me and my wife. If you have any questions...let me know!
  6. allison931

allison931 New Member

Hi my name is allison931. I recently joined MPB Today and think it is a wonderful company. I have spoken with quite a few from the organization and they are really wonderful.
    We can not expect that this is a get rich sceme and you will make thousands right away. Slow and steady is the best. Everyone needs groceries and when they get it they will join. It also has to do with where you live. Up in New York is quite a bit harder.
    845-427-5598.
  7. Interesting,

Over six months since these rave reviews, and now nothing, so how is it going for you few who were raving about this deal back in July of 2011? Inquiring minds want to know.

Success to all,
  8. schemelab

schemelab Guest

FREEBUSINESSES: Over six months since these rave reviews, and now nothing, so how is it going for you few who were raving about this deal back in July of 2011? Inquiring minds want to know.
    heheh. I am involved with MPB Today. They have helped a lot of people. I have moved on to Lyoness because I like the flexibility of residual income on any product as opposed to just one (grocery delivery/walmart cards).

And I like that you get immediate cashback in Lyoness whereas you are kinda holding your breath in MPB today until you cycle that first time.

And the compensation module in Lyoness does not have front-end, gateway and back-end. There are 10 residual income streams available to all members at all career levels.

Unfortunately Lyoness is in PHase 2 in the US which means you must buy $450 in gift cards $225 in Accounting Units to get started.. sort of similar to cashing in your grocery voucher as soon as you join MPB today. Phase 3 will change that... then there is no initial purchase required to be a member.

I'm still scratching my head about one thing Gary Johnson said in the super-charged comp plan conference call. He said the leaders were guaranteed a $25 payment per sale anywhere in their downline, regardless of how deep it was... is that really possible?
  9. schemelab: heheh. I am involved with MPB Today. They have helped a lot of people. I have moved on to Lyoness because I like the flexibility of residual income on any product as opposed to just one (grocery delivery/walmart cards).
    Looks like most moved on like you, and if MPB was sustainable, there would be tons of posts, but few ever cycled because this comp. plan is seriously flawed, and as usual, only those in first who pound it hard make the money, 99% don't even break even. Good luck with Lyoness, another same old same old, pay to play.

Success to all,
  10. schemelab

schemelab Guest

FREEBUSINESSES: if MPB was sustainable, there would be tons of posts,
    Let's see the beliefs underlying this statement:
    1 - there is a direct relation between the success of MPB Today and whether or not they are posting at work at home forum. I'm not sure if I buy that [​IMG]

But the one thing that happened with MPB Today is they created a lucrative front-end but most people compensated themselves via walmart gift cards. But the original product was home grocery delivery.

But now they are tasked with turning a walmart gift card factory into a home grocery delivery company. And the gateway is not a one-time purchase thing. You have monthly personal grocery and training video purchases to make.

FREEBUSINESSES: but few ever cycled because this comp. plan is seriously flawed,
    What is flawed about a 2x2 cycler with follow-me and spillover? Not much... the flaw I see is $200.00 is a lot of money for some people. I liked how Residual Cash Blaster had a 2x2 matrix that had a $7.00 entry fee and then you went to $20.00 and so forth.... it's much easier to sell people on $7.00 tan $200.00.
  11. schemelab: Let's see the beliefs underlying this statement:1 - there is a direct relation between the success of MPB Today and whether or not then are posting at work at home forum. I'm not sure if I buy that
    If you are on as many forums as I am, and seeing the same dead threads, just like this one went dead over six months ago, they you wouldn't question the fact most quit when they cannot even break even on their $200. plus investment.

Success to all,
  12. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

The 2x2 follow me to riches from board to board to board isn't fatal in and of itself, albeit it few to none hit the "big boards" to riches except those that start the company, and an elite few, or those that put money back in to help with the stall to push up thus diluting actual earning.

Simple fact is using a 2x2 comp plan to leverage into a monthly residual building component with your existing team is what can work with some lasting success. Anything else has proven to be a joke in the mlm industry. The dream of residual income via series of 2x2's, 2x3's boards based on a one-time pay to get started is a continuous fantasy that keeps popping up all over the internet world.

Now if one is going for just straight cash, like direct sales, that's a different story. However that's not how the 2x2's cycle to mega dollars is sold.
  13. schemelab

schemelab Guest

It's really just like Primerica or something where you really need to keep bringing in bodies or there's simply no more cash... it's not genuinely residual.

That's why they are pushing so hard for people to enter the gateway but I'm already at the bottom of the heap in the front-end so why should I be lining someone's pockets in the gate way.
  14. newfreedom4me

newfreedom4me New Member

I have been reading these posts for a while, and your right, the momentem seems to be slowing, certianly these posts are. I have been in over a year, and have been conceirned about the lack of focus of the grocery delivery portion of the business. Getting Walmart cards is fine at first, but the reason I got in is the ability to get in front of the Mega Trend.

Can't get a straight answer from others:
    Gary said there are 12 I-Hubs and growing, are they currently delivering/open for pick-up? How many orders a day?
    I believe in my heart MPB is sitting on a goldmine (the grocery delivery/pick-up business). They just need to exacute. Corparte calls have lost their energy, some high level people have disengauged. Looks like management has tried to fix some of the obvious problems (open cycles, 90 day limatations etc.) Thats great, hope it's not to late. I miss the daily sizzle calls, and the excitement of new blood, and new success stories. Debra's was one if the best, average people doing extrordanary things.

My hope is that one of the new I-Hubs does a moon shot, just like the company did early on. Show people putting big money in their pockets, inspire me with a real life examples. Show me the money!

$5K a month is not an interest, is anybody at the $30-50K per month level? Thank goodness for Dale Calvert, a great product, no BS, and a path to follow.
    Others companies are getting traction in this industry, it would be a shame to see others blow past MPB/Southwestern after their early success.
  15. Interesting,

Yes, getting ahead of a trend is what I look for, just as I did on first grocery deliver service decades ago, but every single one died the same death due to shipping charges and supplier issues. When you look back over the history of home grocery delivery services, very few are successful unless they are in highly populated area like NYC where a few have been operating. Shipping costs is the killer, and in FL only a few areas of higher population would be barely profitable with the rising costs of shipping.

Success to all,
  16. newfreedom4me

newfreedom4me New Member

FREEBUSINESSES
    Not sure if MPB has the fomula with shipping charges of only 10%, but they are triing. Love to know how many orders they ship a day (if any).
    A new company has come out with the idea of buying wholesale, then shipping dry goods to their customers across the lower 48, at low or NO cost. Comming on line this spring.
    I can't believe their is no activity on this blog, have all MPBers quit?
  17. schemelab

schemelab Guest

FREEBUSINESSES: Good luck with Lyoness, another same old same old, pay to play.
    What do you mean pay to play?I dont think you understand Lyoness.
  18. schemelab

schemelab Guest

Another thing - Lyoness offers Safeway gift cards and Safeway offers home grocery delivery... so once again the genius of LYoness to separate "network" from "marketing" allows them to turn into a home grocery delivery MLM overnight!

But of course they arent an MLM anyway. They are multi-level shopping where you can shop where you want for what you want!
  19. schemelab: What do you mean pay to play?I dont think you understand Lyoness.

Simple, in order to be paid, you have to pay to play, so perhaps you don't understand Lyoness. Sure, you can join as consumer for free, but then they promote their buy in for thousands, while there are few if any who use cards, don't believe it, check out below statement from MLM Watchdog.

LYONESS INVESTIGATION LAUNCHED DUE TO COMPLIANCE REPORTS!

WE HAVE REPORTS THAT THEY ARE IN COMPLIANCE IN THE U.S.

I have some really good WatchDog "Deputies" Who zeroed in on very 'flashy' newly launching scam disguised as an MLM. The Lyoness scam is business plan is based on getting large numbers of consumers to utilize a consumer cash discount card that will be honored by businesses they sign up......this business model has not worked historically. Few if any consumers continue to use this loyalty card and few businesses will pay any high percentages of rebates to create a back end......they are launching the USA and pushing a $2000 and $3000 initial package......giving several hundred back in pre-loaded gift cards for the first 25,000 or so sign ups.....checking Europe and Australia where they have been operating for a few years...... There is no base of consumers or customers using it that can be found or merchants honoring these cards.....It is all a front end rah-rah high ticket sign up program. Only a good scammer can hit people $2-3K per pop and then never help people they sign up do the same thing.....then stay away because you will be part of the 87% that pays to get in and never recovers your initial investment......

Success to all,
  20. schemelab

schemelab Guest

FREEBUSINESSES: Simple, in order to be paid, you have to pay to play, so perhaps you don't understand Lyoness. Sure, you can join as consumer for free, but then they promote their buy in for thousands, while there are few if any who use cards, don't believe it, check out below statement from MLM Watchdog.
    You admitted that you can join as a consumer for free. This contradicts the previous assertion that it is a "pay to play" .. you are under no obligation to do anything but shop and personally profit.

FREEBUSINESSES: but then they promote their buy in for thousands,
    There is no buy-in --- you are free to top-up or re-cash your cards at any time. If you dont understand that terminology, then please read the terms and conditions before making false statements.

FREEBUSINESSES: while there are few if any who use cards,
    Do you have any statistics. Do you realize there are 4 ways to shop with Lyoness -- cashback card, gift card, online and mobile phone?
    FREEBUSINESSES: The Lyoness scam is business plan is based on getting large numbers of consumers to utilize a consumer cash discount card that will be honored by businesses they sign up.
    false. You can shop online or via gift cards at 20,000 merchants TODAY, including the #1, #2 and #3 retailers in the world.

FREEBUSINESSES: giving several hundred back in pre-loaded gift cards for the first 25,000 or so sign ups
    You really owe it to yourself to look at this article with a critical eye... where is this person getting these claims about pre-loaded cards? The weekly webinars dont say anything like that. FREEBUSINESSES: stay away because you will be part of the 87% that pays to get in and never recovers your initial investment......
    An investment carries risk. As I said earlier, all purchased accounting units can be liquidated via top-up or re-cash. There is no money put into Lyoness that you will not get out equally or in multiples.