My advice on getting paid to take surveys

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, May 16, 2006.

1. paidsurveys

paidsurveys New Member

These are great tips for people looking to earn money online from paid surveys. There are a number of panels that pay.

2. happygal

happygal Member

Thanks! Appreciate it.

3. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

here are all the survey sites that pay cash via paypal or check [​IMG] :
    Surveysavvy.com
    Mysurvey.com
    Globaltestmarket.com
    Acop.com
    Synovate.com
    Opinionoutpost.com
    Globalopinionpanels.com
    Nielson Netratings
    Pinecone Research
    American Consumer Opinion
    Surveyspot.com
    Mindfield Online
    IPSOS Survey Panel

4. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

lilwallace92: here are all the survey sites that pay cash via paypal or check :
    Surveysavvy.com
    Mysurvey.com
    Globaltestmarket.com
    Acop.com
    Synovate.com
    Opinionoutpost.com
    Globalopinionpanels.com
    Nielson Netratings
    Pinecone Research
    American Consumer Opinion
    Surveyspot.com
    Mindfield Online
    IPSOS Survey Panel
    Nice list! All are definitely great sites. And, I can say I've got paid by most of what you have listed there [​IMG]

5. ark2469

ark2469 New Member

hi,

do these survey companies provide surveys at these frequencies to an Indian stationed in India?

6. patrick68

patrick68 New Member

American Consumer Opinion accepts members from a variety of countries including India! Just go to Acop.com and when you sign up just choose the county that you are from on a drop down list when you answer the question in which country are you residing? It's a pretty long list of countries they accept new members from!

7. patrick68

patrick68 New Member

The best advice i could give to anyone thinking of doing surveys to make extra money on the side, is to not get frustrated when you do not qualify for some survey's,because there will be some that may not be relevant to you,so you will not be a match for every survey that you attempt,but you will qualify for plenty, so be patient! I would not do them myself if i did not make any money from them! There are some sites that will pay a little amount of points even if you do not qualify for a survey,such as Viewpoint forum!

8. Multimastery

Multimastery New Member

You really just have to do your research when it comes to this paid survey biz. Truth is, there are a lot of scams around as well as some companies that are legit and really reward their members as promised. Don't listen to just one person's opinion about how they make so much per month doing surveys. You need to get a variety of opinions and then even still you need to test the program(s) for yourself to see how things work for you - and if it's even worth your time. One thing I can definitely agree on is that you should NEVER pay to take any surveys. That's one of the biggest scams floating around the net. If it's not free than it's best to bypass it quickly!

9. mlynn

mlynn Member

patrick68: The best advice i could give to anyone thinking of doing surveys to make extra money on the side, is to not get frustrated when you do not qualify for some survey's,because there will be some that may not be relevant to you,so you will not be a match for every survey that you attempt,but you will qualify for plenty, so be patient!
    Good advice Patrick, agree with you. [​IMG]

10. happygal

happygal Member

Absolutely Patrick68. Be patient, keep it all in perspective and remember this is not a job. It can be a good way to earn some nice side money, but it's most definitely not a job.

11. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

Good post, also the list of sites is pretty good. How did you sign up with pinecone?

12. happygal

happygal Member

I first happened to see a Pinecone banner on a web site and happened to jump on it what back when. However, they have slowed down so, so, so much for me. I'd say I am lucky to get a servey from them every 3 months now.

13. richnanne00

richnanne00 New Member

I find the more paid survey sites you sign up for the more you'll make whether it be money or points for vouchers i think theyre still worth doing in your spare time.

14. Pinecone constantly opens and closes their panel registration, you constantly need to keep an eye out for them.

15. Raihan23

Raihan23 New Member

Hi,Thanks for sharing this.I think, This isn't about joining every single survey site you find on Google. It's about focusing on those with decent payouts, low payment thresholds and a reliable volume of surveys. The benefit of filling out surveys is that it’s a much more guaranteed method for earning money online as opposed to the other strategies I’ve shared on this website that rely on more skills, research, time, effort, luck etc to be successful. The payout potential is entirely dependent on the company you’re using to fill out surveys, selecting the highest payout surveys from the available opportunities and going through the surveys as quickly as possible while still providing quality results.