My beginning's in the World Of Digital Marketing.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Newoak, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Newoak

Newoak Member

Yes we all started somewhere, I started out promoting Click-bank products on Classified ads, Mainly the mighty Craigslist.

At the time I had just moved into a new apartment that had not connected the Internet up Yet, Yes I started my Digital marketing Career in a Internet Cafe!

WEEKLY ######## $190.61
    BI-WEEKLY 7/2/2014 $97.14
    BI-WEEKLY ######## $216.89
    BI-WEEKLY 6/4/2014 $147.45
    BI-WEEKLY ######## $187.94
    BI-WEEKLY 5/7/2014 $119.80
    BI-WEEKLY ######## $225.59
    BI-WEEKLY 4/9/2014 $66.66 THRESHOLD - -

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

That's a great start, especially considering you didn't have Internet at home. Nice job. :)

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Just make sure that you focus on residual type program rather then ONE time commissions.

Great job.

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Just like the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step, so too does the climb to a million dollars begin with the first dollar. I'd say you are on your way!

What's also encouraging is that you didn't let a small detail like not having an internet connection at home, deter you from getting started. I applaud your 'just do it!' attitude.

It proves that if you are truly motivated to accomplish something, you can always figure out a way to do it, in spite of the challenges.

Good story!

Hermas

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    payment proof likes this.
  5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Yay for you Newoak! So many wait for perfection before they even start and they never seem to get up an running. Just start dang it! I didn't know squat when I started with digital marketing and still managed to make sales. I learned as I went.

Talfighel, while residual type programs are fantastic, I am sure not going to stop promoting those one time sales. Having blog posts that make that one time sale over and over every day really adds up......a lot.