My First Lense!

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by gojade, May 20, 2008.

1. gojade New Member

There is almost nothing on it.. I still have alot to add, but I'd love to get some feedback on what I have!

www.squidoo.com/jadesteckly

Thanks[IMG] BTW...I think I should have chosen a different title, but I don't think I can change it now..am I right?
  2. BillyPilgrim New Member

gojade,
    You can always make another one. You seem to be in MLM so you need to concentrate on your product or service. No point in putting things on your lens that send people away from it if you're trying to market something to them. You need to get very specific with what you want them to buy. Does that make sense?

Billy Pilgrim

BTW if Newbie Shield doesn't reply to this you should PM him/her.
  3. gojade New Member

It makes sense, but what specifically on my lens do you mean?
  4. BillyPilgrim New Member

I mean you've got books there that might be of help to your market but don't do anything for your product/service.

I just looked at it again, perhaps you're not trying to sell anything with it? It just looks like a social lens.
  5. gojade New Member

I think my goal with this lense IS just to be more of a social lens...a tribute of sorts to the people that have taught me what I know...and some general tips and info on network marketing to pique interest and educate. I plan on making another before I start promoting them...the other one will be specific to my business. I haven't started promoting this one at all yet...I wanted to get feedback first and tweak it....or start over!LOL
    Thanks...any more advice is welcome!
  6. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi gojade,

It looks like you know how to create a lens at Squidoo. I'm pleased to see that you were able to apply a few techniques to fancy up your lens.

I think the McDonald's analogy was particularly effective.

I think that you'll find the Squidoo community to be a big help in receiving feedback on your lens. You can sign up for their forum at http://www.squidu.com for free. It's a friendly community and you'll get a lot of additional tips for your lens.

Best of luck,

~Newbie Shield~
  7. gojade New Member

Thanks newbie...I'll definitely keep visiting your page for tips too!