My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. knoeitall

knoeitall New Member

Has anyone tried the My Online Income System? I tried doing some reseach and it seemed legit. From what I understand so far, it's a MLM selling digital products, but I actually got a follow up call from their support center to set up an appt. and teach me what to do.

Any comments/suggestions?

Thanks!

RecruterSociety likes this.
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Do you have a link to what they offer? A friend of mine did something like that and he has spent quite a bit of money to have someone build sites for him that he could have done himself... I would be careful but there are a lot of legit opportunities and this could be one of them, especially if their support is good.[​IMG]

4. Marissa_825

Marissa_825 New Member

Hi. my name is Marissa and I am really leaning towards on signing up and doing the my online income system. I have done a lot of research about to see if it's a scam and so far I haven't heard any disappointments or bad things about it. I would REALLY would like to know what the 300 pages of yours of the step-by-step instruction, videos, software and much more include... Can anybody please describe what it offers? and what you do exactly...It doesn't really say on the site.Only things like How to become an online middle man on over 100,000 products and earn very generous commisions!

How to make $50-$100 a day without spending a dime on advertising

How to build cash pulling websites that work for you around the clock

How to get your own FREE money making website right after buying this package...

Learn where you can get an endless supply of solid products to call your own and sell all over the internet with the exclusive marketing strategies I teach you in "My Online Income System "-The best part is all of these products are delivered digitally online so there is no shipping or stocking from your home! , etc/
    Please give me information about the tasks, duties, and everything abou it before I buy it. I know its a marketing and ad home online business. Does anyone know what specifically that is involved with my online income system.
    -Marissa

5. 040107

040107 Member

mountainmom5: Do you have a link to what they offer? A friend of mine did something like that and he has spent quite a bit of money to have someone build sites for him that he could have done himself... I would be careful but there are a lot of legit opportunities and this could be one of them, especially if their support is good.

http://www.myonlineincomesystem.com

This website doesn't seem to exaggerate like the others and the
    screenshots of earnings are pretty conservative. It also tells you
    what you will be learning so that's not a mystery.

Seems pretty straightforward...[​IMG]

6. seantaylor32

seantaylor32 New Member

I am a member of this program and I have went through a comprehensive 60 day course they put me through.

It is really starting to get me some serious results. My earnings fluctuate but $100 per day is pretty much the norm, and I look to make that grow. Is really is great value. They will try to rip you with some 500 dollar add on once you join, but there is no need for it.

7. dmar01

dmar01 New Member

Hello, I'm a member af this website also, and is one of my top choices, by all means. It's one of the few programs that really give you the tools to start your own business, the secret is WORKING IT, they give you the tools, action plans, resources, etc. You just have to follow it step by step and it will give you results. I'm very satisfied with it.

8. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

I also have joined the my onine business system. I do not have the feel of it being a scam at all. It does not at all appear to be MLM at this point. It also has some very good e-books and training materials. The part about being a middleman is simply good instruction about affiliate marketing.

A new feature that I like very much is a 60-day step-by-step learning program.

Later on, they may tell about Google AdWords and AdSense, but at the very beginning, they do tell you how to market with no, or at your option, very little additional cost.

Like the person mentioned above, I would not want to sign up for an addtional $500 add on, but I have not been approached about doing that. Perhaps some others have.

Another new feature is a list of forums that allow people to help each other and to receive support from myonline administrators. I have even received help from the author herself on a couple of occasions. It seems to me that many online systems will work, but people often quit before they kick in. The forums feature of this website is very valuable for encouragement and help.

I have looked at some other programs that cost about three times as much, but I have found this one to contain information that the others advertise, and so far, I would have to say it is a wealth of information.

So, for me, it does not seem like a scam at all. In fact, so far at least, I like it very much.

9. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Personally I hate having to sell anything, I like residual income (That's where you get paid over and over and over for doing something once).

The system I use does just that. I don't want to sound like an advertisement but it does, I'm just saying[​IMG]

10. 040107

040107 Member

seantaylor32: I am a member of this program and I have went through a comprehensive 60 day course they put me through.

It is really starting to get me some serious results. My earnings fluctuate but $100 per day is pretty much the norm, and I look to make that grow. Is really is great value. They will try to rip you with some 500 dollar add on once you join, but there is no need for it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like it's working out great for a few of you here.

11. ipodnano7

ipodnano7 New Member

I am with My Online Income system, it takes a bit of time to set up, but it is worthit,

getagrip: How much do they want for you to join?

it cost $39.97 to join and takes about 2 weeks before making any income, but its worthit[​IMG]

12. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

seantaylor32: a member of this program and I have went through a comprehensive 60 day course they put me through

Sean, I think you are w--a--y-- ahead of me in this. I just wanted to let you know that I tried to look at your sites listed in your signature. I could get to the first two by copying and pasting them in at the top of my screen, but the squidoo lens did not come up. I mention this because I had many articles published with an incomplete hoplink that would not work. I have them corrected now. You might want to check out the squidoo link, and you also might want to make your sites appearing in your signature "clickable" using the little link icon at the top of the posting area.[​IMG] Like I said, I think you are way ahead of me, but maybe these ideas would improve what you are already doing.

I'm glad to hear of your success and hope it soon kicks in for me.

Randy

13. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

My online income system is for real. They have an action plan that takes you slowly through their system. They also give you alot of information and they have a great support team. If you have a question they will get back to you within 24 hours. Anybody can do this system.

14. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

It does take effort on your part. They have alot of free resources you need to read about and participate in.

15. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

I too, am a member of this system. What I really like most with this system is:
    1. Step by step instruction for a 60 day program
    2. The added information to help you succeed further
    3. Free website
    4. Members forum
    The list can go on and on. Personally I am very happy that I came across this site in researching for a home based business.[​IMG]

16. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

It looks pretty neat and straightforward. Good luck on your ventures!

JTYS

17. gtaylor

gtaylor New Member

After a lot of web surfing and research on work from home programs I chose My Online Income System. My biggest problem is that I like the training so much I loose track of time and don't pull myself away from the computer.

Great step-by-step tutorial on how to get started and there is a member forum you can participate in that has been helpful.

The only additional cost I have had with it is the hosting fee for the free website but at the monthly cost of, I think, $9.75 I really can't complain too much about that and the website is already set up.

18. daughertymw

daughertymw New Member

Hi everyone!
    I am brand new to the forum and I am looking for a straightforward home opportunity. I have to admit that I am scared I will get scammed and I am very glad I found you guys before I have even taken my first step. My Online Income System sounds perfect for me - I will need some handholding. If anyone has advice for a newbie, please pass it on. Thanks!
    Melissa

19. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

So what kind of stuff are they selling?

Jaime McCarley

20. mark1

mark1 New Member

My advice would be to try and talk to the people that run the program, don't get your hands burnt like I did on several programs.

Lucky to say I have found a company that offers the products and a full training program and awesome back up support for anyone starting out