My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. mlmbuilder

mlmbuilder New Member

Can anyone report what their success has been with this pogram?

2. Travis Korns

Travis Korns New Member

If you sign up with this program, they will offer a "free" site to promote, to learn the process of making money with a website. Or they give you a chance to upgrade that free site, which is generic, to several other more niche specific sites. I went the free route, I learned a lot, but sadly have made no money with the site they gave me. I suggest you either upgrade the free affiliate site they give you to a paid membership or consider looking for a different course if your looking to make quick, or any money online. I know I gave this program props earlier, but after completing it i have decide to re-evaluate it. The marketing method they teach is a good one, but that last thirty day marketing plan really does not consist of anything you could not easily find online. As well, I found there were many issues with marketing plan, being somewhat outdated and not up to snuff with all of it's resources policies and procedures. So you would be going merrily along your way through the program, and putting in lot's of hard work, only to find that everything you just worked for is considered to be SPAM by the very site you are trying to use. (trying not to be Name specific) It was frustrating to say the least. All in all, I got a good understanding of how affiliate marketing works, and a good understanding of how you can drive free traffic you your affiliate links, but after going through the course, I abandoned the marketing method they gave me because it just was not time effective. There are other more up to date courses, I suggest you shop around, in fact, there are free resources on the web that could teach you anything you need to know, there really isn't any need to spend money. If you still feel like spending money, then I suggest a course called 'bring the fresh." It's a pretty new, straight to the point method, and I've herd from other forums that people have had very good success with it.

3. mellanie

mellanie New Member

ana3621
    That sounds like a good program. To succeed in any business the correct training and tools are very important. There is a lot to learn with internet marketing and earning an income online but if you choose the right course and work hard with determination then you will reap the rewards. Good luck and keep going..

4. pillaishaun

pillaishaun New Member

Mellanie is right. Training and understanding any program is important. I make most of my income online and its only through once source. I know people say don't put all your eggs in 1 basket , but that basket has been treating me so well lol [​IMG]

5. chinabernie

chinabernie New Member

I just signed up and am on my second day of the course. Any advise/direction from those with experience in this program is welcome. Wish me luck and TIA for your words.

6. jvpaul

jvpaul New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Paul, and I am new here to this forum...in fact, this is my very first post. If I may, I would like to point out a few things associated with working from home and marketing in general. I have been a full time internet marketer for over 4 years now, after being laid off from my job because of cut backs.
    Internet marketing is no different than any other business, except that it is MUCH cheaper to get started. Where else can you open a business for less than 20 bucks where you see a return almost immediately?? The problem is that most...approximately 97% will fail because they do not want to do the work involved. Internet marketing is WORK...and you need to develop the knowledge before you are going to have a sustainable business. People spend money on these businesses, and when they don't do the work involved, they call it a scam....which has given a black eye to the IM community.
    I have also found that people will buy a product, or even get one for free...but instead of following through with the teachings of that product, they start looking again for the next shiny thing that comes their way.
    If you are serious about working from home...STICK with the product you buy at first until you have learned everything about it. If it still doesn't work...only THEN should you move on to another.
    there are LOADS of products on the internet that offer making $$$ from home. A LOT of it is pure garbage, but you won't know unless you try it out. Always look for reviews before you buy a product. Most of the best money making products that I have personally bought have cost me less than $17. You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a good product. Just ask yourself before you buy if what they are offering is interesting to you. There is nothing worse than getting a product that you really have no interest in. You will work it much smarter...and much harder if you are interested in what it does.
    I have a wealth of knowledge if you have any questions at all about IM, and I am happy to help when I have some extra time.
    God Bless,
    Paul

7. galsal

galsal New Member

jeremya23
    I am considering purchasing the MOIS program. I am reading blogs about "writing articles". Can anyone tell me what types of articles on must write? Have no experience in affiliate marketing. Thanks

8. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

Yeah, the moment they start asking for even a dime Until and unless I have been in a business for a few months and found out that it really is legitimate, I'm not ready to invest anything anywhere, cause, it all adds up pretty darned quickly. Luckily, I have found a legitimate business that is Free to join, Free training and support provided and Free training and knowledge provided - to me that is a fantastic base to build on and that is exactly what I am doing.[​IMG]

9. jvpaul

jvpaul New Member

galsal
    Hi Sally...
    Writing articles CAN be a good way to make some extra money. Articles are sought after for just about any niche you can think of. You don't have to know much about affiliate marketing...but you do have to have knowledge in a niche. If you know something about cooking for example, look for a cooking forum and start posting. There may be several people who are looking to hire article writers for their blogs, etc.
    It's a lot of work, and the pay isn't that great from what I understand...but they are out there. you are really much better off to start a blog of your own. That way you are working for yourself. It makes things more exciting and REAL for you, and you will work a bit harder because it is yours. I could write a book on this...but there are many of them out there that are free for the asking.
    What people want you to buy is most likely out there for Free.
    I hope this helps.
    blessings,
    Paul

10. Siena39

Siena39 New Member

Hi everybody :). I agree with people who has had a great experience using My Online Income System by Kimberly Hoffman. That was my case also, I was a newbie in the Internet Marketing field, this program showed me the details to begin and introduce myself in this area. I learned new vocabulary to understand how things work in that matters, I learned also about different FREE methods to advertise the pages of companies you are working with. In general is understandable content, adding that to the personal effort we have to put on it to make it work.