My Profit Lance Live affiliate and adsense websites

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Claude, May 17, 2009.

1. Claude

Claude New Member

Hey guys

I am pretty relatively new to profit lance and have some questions about the live affiliate websites, the review website and the adsense websites.

When I click on the live affiliate website list I find a list of live affiliate websites that are already set up for me. The problem is that they only seem to contain 1 paragraph and no products to promote. Am I supposed to add content to this website, how do I edit it or whatever? I get that I am supposed to drive traffic to them, but the sites promote no products.

I also want to know how the provided adsense websites work. The course says that these sites are not pre hosted and that I should use hosting services like Bluehost so.

Is the best way to start with the live affiliate sites or by creating my own blog with information on a certain market area, and then put an affiliate link on them.

Thank you

Claude
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Claude: The problem is that they only seem to contain 1 paragraph and no products to promote.
    They should all contain 3 products to promote. You are not suppose to be able to edit them. I'm not sure why this is happening.

As for the adsense websites, don't even bother with those. They are there for you to take a look at and use as an example to create your own.

I would start by creating your own blog and using the ones in profit lance as examples on how to do it. Then use the traffic generation strategies to drive the traffic! [​IMG]
  3. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

I agree, I have a couple of free websites and they all come with 3 products to promote, which can then be changed, but only three products will display, not just one paragraph and no product.

As mentioned in the post already, blogs are a great tool, multiple blogs even better. I would recommend using Wordpress, and Blogger. They are both extremely popular and offer great flexibiity.

I would suggest building a website yourself or getting someone else to do it for you for cheap, this way you can promote a greater number of products that all relate to your niche.

Best of luck,
  4. AnnaC

AnnaC New Member

Claude:

The exact same thing happened to me. I clicked on the websites and they have neither products nor the flexibility to add content in any way.

I am totally lost in terms of where to start, how to select a product (in practical terms), etc. On the one hand the information is very detailed and specific when it takes you through a process; on the other hand there is no help in laying out a path for pulling all the information together into a home-based business.

The product selection process he suggests in totally unmanageable. It sounds like billions of possibilities are there with very few guidelines on how to make a selection. You can't go from the pool of all products, ideas, trends, information etc. to the point he starts you with, and that is searching key words, etc.

Can one find a mentor on this site?
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

AnnaC: Can one find a mentor on this site?
    Hi Anna,

I think makemoneyonline is quite familiar with Profit Lance. She (Holly) promotes it as an affiliate. You may want to send her a note and ask her for help. She may be willing to mentor you a bit if you want to stick with it.

I've found SBI to have the kind of step by step process that you are describing and wanting. It's more of an initial investment, but I found it to be more than worth it.

I just thought I'd mention that if you are unable to make headway with what you're doing now. They will definitely put you on the right track.

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hey, I can help you with it. Yes, I agree that at first it looks like a lot to handle. There is a lot of info. This is the downside of profit lance is that it needs to have better organization. Other than that, its really a great course with great info. I can help you out, just PM me and i'll point you in the right direction!
  7. dbmoney306

dbmoney306 New Member

I have only been using PL for about a month but I feel that I have gotten a pretty good grasp of the material I have covered so far.

If you would like to discuss what I have learned and how I have implemented it from a newbie perspective, I would be glad to share it with you.

PM me or you can just keep this thread going, I will be here often.