My Raising Kid

Discussion in 'Raising Kids' started by netjobs, May 25, 2006.

1. netjobs

netjobs Member

My kid Haripriya is almost 2 months old now, keep on smiling, crying, always shaking the hands and legs, its pretty much amazing feeling taking the 2 months old baby in hands, its great to watch and gives me more boost on work, now whenever I got tired or worries, I just plays with my kid and amazingly my tiredness and worries are gone for a while...

Its great time in my life and hope to see more happenings with my child.. [​IMG]

2. Hey Jai,
    The good times are just starting, wait til he starts walking and talking. Then before you know it, riding a bicycle.
    It goes so fast, savor it while it lasts.
    Joe

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

And yes, if you can afford an handycam or even a voice recorder, get it immediately and capture those precious moments. Time flies fast and 2 -3 years down the line, you'll be more than gald you did capture those golden moments. Seriously, for me it was the most sensible investment I ever made [​IMG]

4. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

I wish I had had a digital camera when my kids were little, but when they were so tiny, I only had a Poloroid - remember those?! And the film was SO expensive!

Yes, capture those moments at every opportunity - you'll find yourself laughing and/or getting teary-eyed as you watch those moments years later - kids, despite the stressful moments, are a blessing - thank goodness for memories!

5. tinabee

tinabee New Member

digital cameras are certainly fantastic

6. Lauram

Lauram New Member

ahhh, my daughter is two and my digital camera is capable of motion picture....

She LOVES to watch the movies of herself....I'm so glad I have the opportunity to take the pictures/movies...she'll love it later on too!

Me too! [​IMG]

Definately, savor the moment, it goes FAST!! TOO FAST!!