My Review Of Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by dimave, Mar 12, 2007.

1. newatthis

newatthis New Member

I am new to PL also. Have been plowing through material diligently for a couple of weeks. Lots of good information & I am slowly making progress, but the couse materials are dated and certain critical elements are obsolete. Method relies heavily on Overture at several critical places (PL Quote: "It has some very useful resource tools that are vital to our analysis methods"). Overature no longer exixts. Having trouble figuring a way around this on my own. Also, Google Zeitgeist has been significantly updated & improved since materials came out & course needs to be updated to match (Particularly vidios & white papers). Additionally Ebay Hot Categories have moved to a paid subscriber availability only. Please take this as constructive criticism, because so far the course has provided alot of valuable direction and clear thinking. It is just that for someone new at this, the mountain is challenging enough as it is! Right now I could really use any thoughts though, on a Overture substitute for accurately assessing market size. Thanks.

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Mike definitely needs to figure some stuff out, such as responding to his customers and updating his course. He used to be fast at responding, and the course was updated at least every few weeks. Its sort of like he dropped off the face of the earth. Anyways, this forum is the best place to come for help if you need it.

3. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

I thought profit lance waz about a 2 out of 5 at best...

The tutorial on SEO .... Seriously WTF!!!

4. u119840

u119840 New Member

Hey peeps. Im a new member of Profit Lance & to this forum. Wondering if anyone can help with this problem....

Ive attempted to set up a Google Adwords campaign for Profit Lance and some of the free Product Review Sites you get as a member, but Google have come back to me and said that my ads wont show as ive got a low Quality Score due to the poor quality of my Landing Page (the same page thats ready-made by PL!).

Obviously i cant make any amendments to the quality of the page to conform to Google's guidlines, so any suggestions?

Ive tried contacting Profit Lance, but not had a reply for a week now which is quite worrying...

5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

u119840: Ive attempted to set up a Google Adwords campaign for Profit Lance and some of the free Product Review Sites you get as a member, but Google have come back to me and said that my ads wont show as ive got a low Quality Score due to the poor quality of my Landing Page (the same page thats ready-made by PL!).
    Stop right there, do not use payperclick if you are NEW! Start using free techniques such as articles!! You will just lose money with pay per click if you aren't really familiar with it. If you are going to use pay per click, do not use the ones profit lance gives you. make your own landing pages. Those are only given to you as an example to follow!

6. u119840

u119840 New Member

Cheers for replying promptly. Im actually well versed in Adwords before i had become a member of PL, so i felt i knew enough to start using Adword..

So just to conf, the ready-made landing pages are a no-no? Even the Profit Lance landing page? This may seem like an obvious question, but what are you doing to ensure your landing pages get a good quality score on Adword. (i.e. what guidelines or general rules are you following and from where?)

Cheers

7. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Wow, everyone seems to love Profit Lance. I was VERY disappointed when I became a member. Everything he covers there can be found using google for free. He might have it organized a little better, but come on...affiliate marketing, getting people to click on a banner or a link and then buy something from then seems a little like a dreamworld. There is no way anybody is making these $12,000/month like this, impossible, I don't care who says they are, they are simply lying. I have asked these so-called self made millionaires for help and they never respond....

I am in the process now of trying to get a refund from Profit Lance, I will keep everyone updated on if this attempt is successful or not. Already sent two emails requesting it, no such luck yet.

And if no refund is ever gained, I will try my best to persuade as many people as possible this guy is definitely a scam artist.

8. apiacere

apiacere New Member

I joined Profit Lance. Totally waste of money.
    The trainings were obsolete.
    They first talk about Google Adwords to use an affiliate marketing.
    I studied and called the Google. They said that they don't allow.
    I tried to send an e-mail to Mike (whoever), but I can't find any e-mail address. I went to a support page to ask my question but I couldn't submit. It kept on giving me error message. I gave up.
    They constantly sent out Promoting e-mails, I mean, promoting other products. They didn't talk about their product, Profit Lance.
    So, I opted out. I'm still member because I couldn't ask for refund and 60 day return period is gone. But, I never visited that site again because the information there is too old to use.
    My advice: Don't bother with Profit Lance.
    I joined WA instead. Their trainings are up to date. Other members also post their trainings, experiences, and trial and errors. Their forum is the nicest thing. You will get a lot help literally from anyone in WA. You may as well try. I don't regret my choice. I hope everyone else will like it too.

9. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

When I bought it, it was good. Not now...he never updated. Actually, I think he did update and that would have cost me a nice chunk of change that I was unwilling to pay. I don't think PL is horrible. He does well in the basics for newbies, but you'll do better learning in the Warrior Forum or something like that. You'll do better here too! lol