My sponsor has moved on

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by screamingeagle, Jan 28, 2008.

1. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

My sponsor has moved away from Coastal Vacations, which I don't want to follow him. What are my options? Do I need to buy one of the packages again from another sponsor?
  2. CarolinaConsign

CarolinaConsign New Member

Quoting: screamingeagleMy sponsor has moved away from Coastal Vacations, which I don't want to follow him. What are my options? Do I need to buy one of the packages again from another sponsor?

Hi Robert!

You need to contact your up line director, the person that sponsored your sponsor. If they have also moved away from Coastal, you need to contact the BOD and explain your situation. The BOD will point you in the correct direction. The BOD holds weekly calls, you can find the times and numbers on the officialcoastaltoolsdotcom website, under important numbers.

Hope this helps.

Brian
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Robert,
    Definitely DON'T buy another package. There is NO reason to do that. You are a lifetime member and you don't need to buy another package. There has been lots of questions concerning this situation. I am assuming that you aren't qualified so your concern is finding a director that will finish qualifying you. Find someone that fits your personality just like when you started Coastal and see if that person will "adopt" you. Give that person your training sales and let them qualify you if they will agree to do that.

I have heard from a friend who posts on this forum that Stephanie, a member of the BOD, said you had to buy another package but I personally WOULD NOT do that simply because you are a lifetime member and it would not be fair for the BOD to require that you purchase another package.

When it got out that CSG was going to start another company, Al Romine got the word out that he wanted all current CSG members to know that they were always welcome in Coastal and would always be members. He didn't say just qualified members of CSG would be welcome. He said all members. I definitely wouldn't spend the money to buy another package. It just doesn't make sense. If anyone has some inside info on this subject please advise but I would recommend not rushing out to buy another package when you already have one.
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I wouldn't buy another package unless you are a Level 1 member and would want to upgrade... That would possibly be an option.

I know that has been done - upgrading to a higher Package with another director, which is really the best way to go anyways - as far as getting started at the top![​IMG]

Make those commissions on the lower packages while you qualify out at Platinum!

[​IMG]
    Viola
  5. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: screamingeagleMy sponsor has moved away from Coastal Vacations, which I don't want to follow him. What are my options? Do I need to buy one of the packages again from another sponsor?

Are you a released director?

My director is no longer with Coastal either (it has nothing to do with the CSG) and it's really not that big a deal.

If you have been in a while and you are doing well, just keep doing what you were doing before. If you were not doing so well, get with a group that has the tools in place to help you succeed. Get plugged in and get to work!

I would not buy another package, unless you are upgrading like Viola said. Do take Brain's advice and try to get in touch with your up line director.

Let us know how it all works out!

Lora
  6. screamingeagle

I purchased my platinum package in March, 2007. I than encountered tons of mean, nasty comments such as "why don't you just get a REAL job", "get away from ALL those get rich quick schemes", etc, etc.

I got very discouraged, so stopped learning about the business, about myself, etc.

I haven't received my director's release, yet. I will contact the BOD about my situation. I looked under the "important numbers" at officialcoastaltools dot com but couldn't see when their weekly call is.

Thank You for all the great replies,
    Robert
  7. try officialcoastaltraining(dot)com
    There is a call schedule there.

Sean Keely
    Expect Your Success Marketing
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Robert,
    go to officialcoastaltraining.com and click on the calendar link for the call schedule[​IMG]

Kudos to you for being a Platinum director!!
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Also Robert,
    on the official coastal training site you will find some fantastic training materials as well...[​IMG]
  10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hang in there Robert. Don't let people get you down. Most "Regulars" , as I like to call people who don't think you can make money with a home business because they just don't have a vision, think that we are all the wierdos that don't want to face reality. They think that real people work regular jobs and live a meager existance until they die. Well, I refuse to accept that. You live and die from what you think and if you think like a "regular" then you will be a regular. I choose to think like a visionary or "wierdo" to the regulars. When we are enjoying our lives they will wish they were "wierdos" , too.[​IMG]
  11. CarolinaConsign

CarolinaConsign New Member

Quoting: screamingeagleI looked under the "important numbers" at officialcoastaltools dot com but couldn't see when their weekly call is.

Robert,

I sent you a PM with the times and numbers.

I applaud your persistence to resolve this issue! [​IMG]
    You are writing your own success story and it is awesome to watch. I know one day we'll be able to reference you, so others may benefit!

To Your Massive Success!

Brian
  12. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Robert,

Now that you have the numbers, contact the BOD. Since you are not a released director they will most likely tell you that your director will need to release you to another director. All they have to do is write a letter stating that they are no longer working as a Coastal director and that they would like to release you to ___________ (fill in new directors name here) for training and support.

The letter may not be required if this has something to do with the former CSG.

Congratulations on making the decision to get back to Coastal! The important thing is to not let this slow you down too much. Get back in there and get back to work. It will absolutely be worth it in the end!

[​IMG]

Lora
  13. victorious

victorious New Member

Call us, we'll train you.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    (770)995-0029
  14. screamingeagle

Quoting: victoriousCall us, we'll train you.

Hello Matt & Catherine:
    I've found someone who will train me/give me a director's release.

Thank You,
    Robert
  15. victorious

victorious New Member

You might not want to get a director's release without getting the actual package and passing up training sales, that's against the Coastal suggested business practice.

Wish you the best!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  16. screamingeagle

Quoting: victoriousYou might not want to get a director's release without getting the actual package and passing up training sales, that's against the Coastal suggested business practice.

Wish you the best!

Hi Matt and Catherine:
    I've bought the level II package in March, 2007. I will be doing my 2 pass up training sales, soon.

Thank You,
    Robert
  17. victorious

victorious New Member

Awesome, the best of succes to you!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  18. ChocolateBiz

ChocolateBiz New Member

Post deleted by moderator for posting same post in different threads.