MyAdvertisingPays

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by GettingPaid, Sep 25, 2015.

1. GettingPaid

GettingPaid New Member

My Advertising Pays is an advertising company that allows people to purchase advertising packs, or credit packs (traffic) for your business.

From my own experience and from the experience of others, the CTR (click-thru-rates) of this traffic is between 7%-20% percent.

The traffic isn’t garbage, either – I actually sold two weight loss supplements in my first 3 days of using the traffic. This earned me $104 in commissions, which made the advertising profitable in the first week.

You also earn money with the daily company profit shares, which refresh 72 times every day. However, to qualify for the daily profit share, you must click on 10 ads each day.

Each credit pack purchase will earn you approximately 1.0%-1.5% each day. Because of this, many people choose to repurchase their profit share earnings into more credit packs so they can leverage the power of compound interest.

Each credit pack is $49.99, and expire approximately every 60-100 days, or whenever they appreciate to $60. You also earn up to 10% overrides on all of the credit pack purchases of everyone you personally refer.

Kinda confusing at first, but it will quickly make sense…

…as an example, one pack purchased will earn you approximately $.50 per day.

If you purchase 20 packs, that will appreciate anywhere from $10-$15 per day. So, by purchasing 20 credit packs ($1,000) you’re able to repurchase a new credit pack every 4-5 days or so, because you’d have earned $60, and credit packs are $49.99.

This can compound very fast and keeps the business fun (and addicting).

At the time of writing this, you are allowed a maximum of 1200 credit packs. This is actually a good thing, because you will be forced to withdraw your money at that point. You will just have to repurchase accordingly after your existing credit packs expire to keep your active credit packs at 1200.

So, hear me out for a second…

I’m looking to partner with big-thinkers and entrepreneurs who refuse to subscribe to 9-5, industrial-mindset ‘punch-in, punch-out’ thinking.

…it’s free to join…
    …99% of people are NOT quitting…
    …and its dead simple.

What is holding you behind?

The generic URL is: https://www.myadvertisingpays.com