MyFunLIFE: My Fun Life First 21 Days

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Joinmyfunlife, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Joinmyfunlife

Joinmyfunlife New Member

I got started day one with My Fun Life on 6/1 and in the first 21 days we saw tremendous growth in our organization with 569 active reps without even breaking a sweat.

Personally, I believe it is the opportunity and not the recruiter that makes this company so successful, due to several factors.

The MyFunLIFE business model is sound, providing mobile apps for smart phones which are tied in with products and services which are then discounted for app users. As each new app is introduced the income you earn can double or go up even more as your members both use and sell the apps themselves.

The first mobile app My Fun Life is marketing is for travel, giving members their own online booking portal and exclusive deals on Fun Condos and Fun Trips at substantial savings.

This will be followed by a health app then up to 10 or more total apps.

The MyFunLIFE Compensation Plan is remarkable, paying 7 levels deep in a 3x10 forced matrix with no personal sponsoring requirement to earn. Then very simple qualifiers to earn on levels 8-10, this compensation plan is profitable for those who are new to networking and highly Lucrative for seasoned network marketers with it's check match bonuses and coded bonuses on personally sponsored reps.

The check match bonus is for up to 50% of your personals matrix pay, imagine having 100 personals each earning $500 matrix pay per month and you were qualified to earn 50% check match.

Now imagine being qualified to earn $10 coded bonus on each personal sign up, their first three and their first three all the way to INFINITY! It doesn't take an act of God to get you there either, just sign up 10 and your 11th signup and beyond is in your $10 coded organization.

Coding started on your 4th personal at $5, then goes to $8 at 7-10!

Did I mention that this opportunity is Worldwide?

Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think.

http://myfunlife.com
  2. hippy

hippy New Member

I can only agree with you, this is a great product to market.
    I signed up about ten days ago and I'm really pleased with progress and sign ups.
    This is a new and truly exciting program that you can start today without all the requirements of website creation, domain names, hosting and email responders.
    This fills a niche in the market, it's going to take off in a big way....and there's a lot more to come.
  3. Troy Webb

Troy Webb New Member

As a member of My Fun Life and loving every minute of it I wanted to chime in and provide my take on this company good and bad. A good review of a company should point out both. As one of my favorite mentors always states "network marketing isn't perfect, it’s just better".

Member "joinmyfunlife" does an excellent job on explaining the company, so my focus will be what I feel personally is great about the company and some of those not so good things as well. Of course this is based on my opinion and experiences as a My Fun Life independent representative. Let's start with the good.

The Products:

Since technology is the driving force of today's economy it was a no-brainer after researching My Fun Life to join this company. My Fun Life's product is mobile apps and they have positioned themselves as a leader in the mobile app industry. Combining technology (mobile apps) with the most lucrative and fastest growing industries in the world is what sets My Fun Life apart.

My Fun Life has a long term growth plan with new apps set to be introduced into the market place approx every 3 years. The first app introduced is the Travel App, with a financial app, and health and fitness app to follow. My Fun Life has not painted themselves in a corner with one product offering and the mobile app industry has unlimited growth potential for the company and its members.

The Price Point:

My Fun Life has created a business opportunity with a price point that is affordable for everyone. For just $25.00 per month members get full access to deep savings on condos, vacation packages, and a travel booking engine that pays you back.

Price and how long you can afford to stay in the game is a real key to MLM success.

The Compensation Plan:

With the My Fun Life compensation plan you can generate revenue 4 different ways. At first I was a little skeptical about a forced matrix but as my team has grown, it's very exciting to see everyone grow as a team, and benefit from each others efforts.

The Tools Provided:

Like most network marketing companies that focus on traditional recruiting strategies; belly to belly, face to face, friends and family etc… MyFunLife is a technology based company so they focus on technology based recruiting and online marketing; which was really exciting to me. The capture pages, sales funnel, and follow up emails that have been created are amazing. Now combine the online marketing tools with traditional recruiting and WATCH OUT!

Global Opportunity:

As mentioned above My Fun Life is a global opportunity. So there is no waiting for new markets to open and utilizing the power of the internet to expand your business globally is easy and exciting.

The Bad in my opinion!

Now with all companies moving from the pre-launch phase to the launch phase there will always be little bumps and hiccups. Well during the pre-launch phase recruiting was fast and furious and unfortunately some online marketers resorted to spamming techniques which is just not good for any company. Although this issue was not caused by the company, strict anti-spam, and other policies should have been put in place in the beginning and the company should have cracked down on the violators. This really frustrated me in the beginning because ethical online marketers were getting penalized because of a few spammers. Today these policies are in place and My Fun Life will not tolerate any sort of spam or questionable online marketing techniques.

So for those that are members of My Fun Life it is a must in my opinion to purchase your own domain to make yourself unique from the URLS provided by the company. You can then redirect to any of the many capture pages offered. Owning your own domain and being unique from everyone else just makes business sense anyway.

Change in the Compensation Plan:

This is not uncommon with most growing network marketing companies. My Fun Life's compensation plan change was for the benefit of all of its members and it greatly increased the earning potential. But this change also included a price increase to the current rate of $25. The only issue with this is, I felt it came too early in the trust phase of the company. Although as a business builder I saw this increase as a profitable benefit, while others saw it as only a price increase.

Despite the few bumps, I'm proud to be part of a company that offers an amazing product with long term growth potential and a company that focuses on FUN. Isn't this why we're in business anyway to life better lives and have more fun?

There you have my take on the company called My Fun Life.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Joinmyfunlife

Joinmyfunlife New Member

Troy,

All fantastic points, great info for new marketers wanting to build their My Fun Life business online or really any business.

The MyFunLIFE opportunity has really blown me away over the last 5-6 months, our team just keeps growing and as the company becomes better organized and products and services are streamlined, along with the enhancements the company has made to the compensation plan and structurally, MFL is sure to be one of the most talked about network marketing opportunities in 2014.

It has been a real blessing to be asked to be a corporate presenter and trainer for MyFunLIFE, you really can't explain the feeling when you are presenting for potentially hundreds if not thousands of reps all around the World who are building their MFL businesses. It is a great honor and responsibility, one which I do not take lightly.

I really can't wait to see what the next 12 months has in store for MFL, our team, Team ONE and the lives we will be able to change with a simple $25 per month opportunity.
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I've seen an increase in some promoting MyFunLife, glad to hear of more success stories in home business network marketing / MLM. I hope things continue to prosper for those involved.
  6. hippy

hippy New Member

Hi Troy,

You've posted a very long informative post, but hey! your signature link isn't working!
    Perhaps you should use mine. LOL!
    or at least check it out.
  7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Even though we are all in different MLM's online, it is nice to see others succeed too.

It sure beats a JOB where you don't have to work for NO ONE but yourself.

Way to go and much more success in the future.
  8. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

MyFunLife has grown Rapidly since this first post and they Mobile App has been released!
    You can run your whole Business from it! it really is amazing!... I'm not trying to Hype but I was very surprised since I was expecting it to be a simple App that just allows you to Book Travel... It's much more...

I'm really looking forward to see how this company grows in 2014.