MyNyloxin.com Breakthrough New Stop Pain Fast For Pains, Sprains, Strains & Migraines

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Oct 30, 2012.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Breathrough New Nyloxin Homeopathic All Natural Pain Remedy........

Having had a bum knee since a childhood motorcycle accident, I have lived with pain for years, and as such, I have evaluated every product on the market, most with only temporary relief, until now. Nyloxin is so unique, there is nothing else on the market which is even close to as effective, and I have tried them all.

I was following this research for past two years for the purpose of stock purchase, and when they finally came to market, stock jumped 100% when first TV interveiws were started. So when I learned they were going to offer an affiliate program having tried product for a couple weeks with great results, this was like having a double header win in baseball.

When a product works like promoted, it is a winner, so with this breakthrough, pain in almost all cases is eliminated. It took only two weeks applying Nyloxn regular to find pain to totally fade away, so much so I started to walk longer distances just to further prove it is Nyloxin, and not a fluke having done nothing different other than applying product twice a day.

Given the fact the recession is killing most businesses, I started to focus on only recession proof businesses in the past few years, ones which solve a problem the masses have, ones that save people money on what they are already purchasing, and who doesn't have a pain, sprain, strain and migraines from time to time. With aging population and 70M plus babyboomers market, this is as recession proof as it gets.

If you want to be shocked what is in Nyloxin, watch the video and read all the research and science that went into development of Nyloxin, and when you see ingredient and read the science, I am sure you will see what I saw, a great product in great demand by the masses and a business opportunity option worth concidering if you have had pain issues like I have had over the years. I love it when a product works better than expected.

http://myNyloxin.com

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

What are the ingredients?
    I searched the website... no info, other than a mention of COBRA VENOM(!!).

JennyHoodia and Joel Ortiz like this.
  3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

There is also Ethanol and anti-freeze listed in the roll on ingredients.
    For better mileage? or to fight global warming?
    Sounds scary to me and hard to sell.
    I'm all for natural cures but don't think this sounds too natural.
    Then again, it beats taking pills and killing your kidneys, maybe.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Yes, Asian Cobra Venom compound is main ingredient, but is micro dose as is the case with all homeopathic products, so obviously it isn't the same as being bitten by cobra which is deadly in most cases. I found this research very interesting and given the science behind it, very effective new approach to pain management.

As to the other ingredients, these are in topical product, not oral, but for those interested, nothing new, these minor ingredients are used in thousands of products most of us are already using for past century. Here is technical overview on each, and yes, as to propylene glycol, it is used in safe version of anti-freeze, and totally harmless and in a long list of products we all have used forever. Sounds scary unless you research it thoroughly, and then learn it is not dangerous to consume, never mind topical applications. Anyone use Bactine? Ethanol is simply alcohol, also used in thousands of safe products.

Benzalkonium chloride is readily soluble in ethanol and acetone. Although dissolution in water is slow, aqueous solutions are easier to handle and are preferred. Solutions should be neutral to slightly alkaline, with colour ranging from colourless to a pale yellow. Solutions foam profusely when shaken, have a bitter taste and a faint almond-like odour which is only detectable in concentrated solutions.

METHOCELâ„¢ cellulose ethers are water-soluble methylcellulose and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose polymers. They're derived from pine pulp and used as thickeners, binders, film-formers and for water-retention in a number of pharmaceutical applications.

The applications are extremely wide ranging, from disinfectant formulations, such as being an active ingredient in Dettol and Lysol brand products, to microbial corrosion inhibition in the oilfield sector, and a multi-surface mould, algae and moss remover.[3] It is used in:
    • Pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics.
    • Antiseptic in Bactine to safely treat childhood scrapes and cuts
    • Advanced, next-generation hand sanitizers, qore24 hand sanitiser.
    • Personal care products such as eye, ear and nasal drops, as a preservative
    • Hygienic towelettes and wet wipes

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good points, and as was broken out in above post, ethanol is pure alcohol, and although you wouldn't want to drink a gallon of this in any of your favorite alcoholic drinks, but this is a topical application, and how many have used alcohol rub or used as disinfectant? As to anti-freeze, yes, but used in the safe version, not car anti-freeze, totally different, so you have to research the difference between the two versions. Safe verses poison car anti-freeze, but once again, this is topical application, so you are not drinking it. Hardly scary, and hardly a hard sale since when most in pain, how many read any labels never mind research ingredients thoroughly. You are right about pills killing your kidney's, yet how many know or read warnings on bottles of pills. How many have read their deodorant labels?

6. TJamMoneyMan

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that ingredients matter less in a topical product than an oral one!!!

Nowadays, and for good reason, people want to know WHAT they are putting in OR on their bodies.

I find it difficult to follow your post on the matter of ingredients in this product, and you seem to be rather defensive and dismissive of the consumers need and right to know what it is they are consuming.

How about a simple, factual, unbiased LIST of ingredients?

7. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Kind of gives new meaning to the term "Snake Oil Salesman"?
    Actually the term originated when the Chinese Water Snake was used to treat pain.
    At least you can honestly say you are a snake oil salesman instead it meaning fake.

8. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

9. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

According to their website you may get one instead:
    "Can I overdose on Nyloxin?

High doses of Nyloxin are not toxic nor life threatening. However, excessive use of Nyloxin may induce a prolonged headache.

What are the side effects of Nyloxin?

The majority of reported adverse effects of cobra venom are associated with the neurotoxic components of the venom. If they occur, the side effects of oral administration are usually nausea, headache and upset stomach."

payment proof likes this.
  10. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I guess I shouldn't take something for a headache that might give me a headache, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Just2EZ.

JennyHoodia likes this.
  11. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Most only have temporary headaches, unless it is a migraine, and in those cases, most I know would take anything to knock out a migraine. Over use of product would mean you have a headache for prolonged periods, and as we know, this is not the case even with migraines, they come and go, so I doubt there is any concern about getting a headache unless you have chronic back pain as example. So some who use product for prolonged periods may suffer a headache, better than organ failure which other pain relief products have warnings about.

I know many with severe chronic back pain and sciatica, and if the side effect was to have a headache, most would gladly trade a faint headache for a sever backache or severe sciatica pain, I know I would. I had sciatica for years, so I know how sharp that pain was as you never forget it. The fact that you can use less and less as pain becomes manageable over time should reduce any likelyhood of headache issues. For me, no headaches to report, nor has anyone who is using product I know experienced any headaches to date, but time will tell. If you read the warnings on most products you would never touch most of them. lol

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Funny, always wondered where that term originated. lol Learn something new every day. I will suggest some of my distributors set up a booth or kiosk at mall and promote it as snake oil which would surely attract a lot of laughs and attention. I think I will get one of those straw baskets and put one of those fake jumping snakes inside for those curious enough to open basket cover. Got to have some fun with the snake oil term, love it. lol Could be a real sales success as I see it. I haven't done a kiosk in years, but this sounds like a fun angle.

Just2EZ likes this.
  13. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Aspirin kills my stomach, but like anything, some people will have adverse effect even with a placebo. lol Few would be using oral spray for anything more than a temporary pain, sprain, strain or migraine, so downside is minor overall.

14. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

I don't know how much more specific I could be, there are not a long list of ingredients compared to most products, but knowing what is in product is important, nothing to hide here, I posted each with explanation, sorry it was not clear enough for you. Ingredients are important, but if I just listed the names, not descriptions, then I would hear complaints that they didn't know what the ingredient was. lol Certainly oral application could be something to be more concerned about if you are sensitive to certain ingredients, whereby topical applications usually have far less sensitivities for most. Anyone could have an allergic reaction to one or the other, so knowing what is in each is up to the user to determine if they are allergic or not to a product.

15. TJamMoneyMan

You are WAAAY off base here, dispensing medical opinion like that!

All I asked for was a simple list of ingredients...

16. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

The company does list the ingredients if you click on a specific product, it varies.
    Yagooft appears to be offering his opinion and not dispensing medical advice.
    I am not a fan of the product but he is trying to be civil in his review.
    It is a fact that pain pills kill more people daily than snakes do!

17. TJamMoneyMan

My fault for missing that I guess, though I think it would be easy to indicate on the website, or have pointed out early in this thread, when I first asked!

I won't ask you to reference your claim about pain pill kills (!), but I have suffered with arthritic and other pain, and found relief in simple exercise and freely growing herbs.
    So I don't quite see the need for regular consumption of pain pills, except in extreme and/or temporary situations.

I place far more value in finding the cause of pain first.
    Pain is there for good reason, and simply eliminating the pain usually seems to only cause more problems.

But I would like to address these two seemingly contradictory statements:
    If high doses are not toxic then why the "micro dose"?
    If being bitten by a cobra is deadly, then how can high doses be non-toxic?

I suspect this is a denatured venom, unless there's a different explanation.

But these are specifically the types of questions I'd ask before consuming a product like this.

18. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

There are less than a dozen fatal snakebites per year out of approximately 8,000 bites.
    According to WebMD there are at least 40 deaths per DAY from prescription pain killers.
    Plus over 100,000 hospital admissions per year for complications from OTC pain killers.
    That's not counting the kidney and liver damage caused by internal medicines.
    I use Arnica cream with Emu oil and Capsicum, plus Red Devil Hot Sauce.
    (No, I drink the hot sauce but I have rubbed it on in a pinch.)
    I try to stay as far away from snakes as possible!

19. TJamMoneyMan

I am curious as to what you are trying to say here, or what it has to do with the topic of this thread.

Your snakebite statistic only refers to occurances the USA.
    Worldwide however, the statstics on snakebites and deaths - and extreme complications of such, are astronomical by comparison.

In India for example, there are 15,000 deaths, from 163,ooo bites annualy, while Bangladesh reports 8,000 deaths from only 8,260 bites - a nearly 100% fatality rate!

This does not include the loss of limbs that can result from necrosis caused by the snakebite itself, as well as other long term health complications.

Snake venom IS dangerous, AND quite often fatal!

In the USA and other industrialized nations there are simply less occurances of snakebites due to the obvious: less contact with snakes!

In any event, most snakebites are non-venomous, since most snakes themselves are non-venomous!
    Even venomous snake bites can be non-venomous, or "dry", as snakes only use their venom to subdue prey.
    This occurs in about 50% of these venomous snakebites.
    Snakes don't prey on humans but humans DO prey on snakes!

Poisonous snakes can control the amount of venom they inject with each bite, which completely makes sense. Why inject venom into an animal the snake has no intention of eating?
    So they are simply not injecting much venom into humans in the first place!

But, of these 8,000 US snake bites, almost half of them are caused by humans bothering snakes - they are not looking to bite us.
    If we just LEAVE THEM ALONE, as you certainly would, we wouldn't get bitten in the first place!

Now I am truly no advocate of ANY drug use, but your pain killer stats refer only to overdosage and other ABUSE of pain killers.
    Methadone for example, is the number one source of pain killer deaths at 30%, though it is only 2% of legitimate pain killer subscriptions - the prescription AND drug is frequently sold and abused on the street.
    This does not represent legitimate use of pain killers!

But we have more incidents of fatalities from drug use than snakebites because we have more contact with drugs than snakes!

Finally, I know of NO fatalities or injuries from using MY preferred methods of pain relief - YOGA and MMJ.
    And these methods control the CAUSE of the pain, rather than just the symptom itself!

My questions about the nature of this particular cobra venom - nyloxin, remain unanswered...

20. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Funny, I almost edited that to say "in the U.S." knowing some countries have more snakebites and less drugs.
    But abuse of prescription drugs is not the only cause of death, even OTC painkillers can damage organs.
    There are many safer, more natural, ways to deal with pain than drugs.
    Snake venom would be at the bottom of my list, if at all.