MyWorldPlus

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by made2prosper, Apr 14, 2007.

1. made2prosper New Member

Anyone hear of Myworldplus? I am still trying to figure out there compensation plan!! I know they are pretty legit cause I have received checks... BUT how am I getting paid, I don't know!!! Can anyone help?
  2. getagrip Gold Member

Gosh - the names of these companies! Nope, I haven't heard of it, but it sounds awfully fishy to me!
  3. cashwealth Guest

made2prosper,

I got out because same problem, comp plan. That was my best step because I joined Coastal and I already made as much as I had sponsored 200 in to myword...

cw
  4. TopMentor New Member

I have had great success with My World Plus (MyWorldPlus). The average My World Plus savings per member is about $88/month.

So far I am very impressed with My World Plus comp plan... if you understand it, you will see that it pays out 60% of every dollar spent with 5 levels on infinity bonuses. You can save at over 175,000 locations worldwide with My World Plus and 600 online stores offer you cash back for shopping them.

As a founding member of My World Plus, my team already has over 3100 members in it! I am very pleased with the savings MyWorldPlus offers. It's not often that you can get involved with a company and earn more than your monthly investment in savings!

My World Plus is an MLM winner!
  5. ddiger New Member

I am also having great success with My World Plus (MyWorldPlus.) I started a little under a month a go & all ready have 21+ members on my team. I don't know how I missed this one for this long.

The savings alone is easily worth the monthly membership.

The "Work from Home" market has been extremely hot lately. Its mind boggling, how many people out there, visit my site desperately looking for another way both work from home & save money.

What is absolutely perfect about My World Plus. It tackles both of these, in one awesome opportunity. My World Plus is a definite winner.
  6. 2enjoylife New Member

I was wondering if there are any new opinions of My World Plus. I joined as a free member, and today it says I have 43 paid members under me that I will get paid on if I pay. Does anyone, know approximately how much this would be? I would need to recup my $60 as quickly as possible.
  7. teamlead New Member

Hello, I do know about My World Plus, for every person who becomes a member you get $25.00 and if you have 3 direct referrals you become a 1 star level.... there are several levels.
    1 star gets you infinity bonuses, so a share of company bonuses.
    You can also make money from your downline from what I understand that when your downline uses their card to make purchases you get commssions.
    If anyone is in this biz or any home biz for that matter a new site is about to launch to do all your advertising on, its a cool site with all the features of facebook but it is for online businesses, so everyone can socialize with each other and find opportunities or promote your own opportunity.
    It is brand new as of May 24/09 and from what I understand anyone who refers someone who upgrades to use all the advertising features of the site will be paid great commissions.

The site is called The ebiz Club
  8. GaryCameron New Member

A while back I enrolled with My World Plus. I figured the discounts would more than pay for my membership. I was wrong.

I found it nearly impossible to redeem any of the discounts here in Canada. Though they advertise as global, most everything seems to be geared for the United States.

I too am extremely dissatisfied. I definitely do NOT recommend this program. Especially if you do not live in the United States.
  9. pbwsfi New Member

I just found out about MWP about 10 days ago and I personally find the product quite useful. The drawback is for anyone based outside the U.S. as a lot of the product is based upon companies doing business in the U.S. , but even then you can sell the business opportunity from anywhere. It's not unlike any other program you work with - you gotta get the numbers to pull out the truly serious prospects, but with each member/associate signup rewarding you with $25, a compensation plan that runs deep, and a sensational product line to get discounts from it is a great program.
  10. Work At Home New Member

I joined MyWorldPLUS recommended my Stone Evans. I am very happy with the program. I live outside the U.S. but I find the cash back program is very useful. I use it to get discount for item I need to shop online.
  11. talfighel Silver Member

I have joined My World Plus back in November of 2009 and I am very happy with the program. The comp plan is really amazing and I don't care what anyone says about it that it did not work for them.

Compared to other programs online, I totally love this program and it converts well.

Tal
  12. talfighel Silver Member

If any of you are already in My World Plus or are thinking about joining, the best and most important advice I can give you is that in order to succeed with it, I totally recommend that you somehow generate between 10-20 free opt-ins per day on a consistent basis.

If you can do that then you will make it big within 1 year, 2 years, or even less then that.

Again, you have got to be consistent with your numbers and never quit.

Tal
  13. talfighel Silver Member

GaryCameron: I found it nearly impossible to redeem any of the discounts here in Canada. Though they advertise as global, most everything seems to be geared for the United States.

I too am extremely dissatisfied. I definitely do NOT recommend this program. Especially if you do not live in the United States.
    I do recommend this program and I live in Canada. To be honest, I am very excited about MWP and where it is going.

If you focused on the COMP plan and took massive action, your income would grow and grow each and every month as long as you bring in fresh new leads on a daily basis.

Tal
  14. vjassociate New Member

Hello,
    I have tried MWP. I do believe it's a great program. You ca really save and make some money with this program. I recently live them because i don't shop or eat out that much and where i shop are not affiliated with them. So for paying the monthly fee just did not make any sense for me because i was not using the card that much.
  15. mtran2000 New Member

I think MWP is a bait and switch program. You pre enroll and then very soon you get e-mails saying you have thousands under you and sign up soon or risk losing members and receiving your commission check.

If you don't sign up after a while, you get no e-mails. I never did sign up and I don't believe there were ever thousands under me. I think they want the quick sign up and sponsor gets $25 commission and then you realize you have been had and drop out. Also, I couldn't agree with my sponsors recruiting methods and quickly became disenchanted.

Also the founder of the company has a questionable background. Time will tell if the company is around for long.

Mark
  16. mbasa Member

I am with MWP. I have not made money yet but i do see the possibilities. The commission emails are merely showing you what you could have earned if you had taken action.
  17. bgo999 New Member

As a pre-enrollee today, I will say it is very little money to invest into something that may make money or atleast break even. Plus you can cancel anytime. Where in business for less than $100 can you have a chance to make a few bucks. Just my 2 cents.
  18. Marketing Pro New Member

mbasa
    mbasa: I am with MWP. I have not made money yet but i do see the possibilities. The commission emails are merely showing you what you could have earned if you had taken action.
    I am also a member of MyWorldPlus...if you're interested in making some money (potentially alot of money if you desire) with MyWorldPlus or any MLM company for that matter, you must first learn how to market on the internet.

Do not...I repeat...do not waste your money on the MyWorldLeads that you can purchase in the back office. Thats a waste of money and you'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 sign ups out of every 300 leads or so...I know this from personal experience. [IMG]

Again learn how to use the power of the internet to market your business. The most important advice I can give you is to become a leader! The only people that make money in this business are leaders AND experts. Don't be afraid to invest in yourself. There's a ton of information out there for you. All you have to do is look.
  19. JeffCasmer New Member

Hi Folks,

I can attest to what Tal and others are saying that the MWP program is a good program. I used to be involved in SFI alot more but turned more of my attention to MWP (even offer a coop now to build downlines) because of the income potential if you consistently bring members into your organization.

The followup system they offer is outstanding and does most of the work for you.

The actual discount membership progam if you utilize it correctly can pay for your monthly membership by the saving incurred when you do your normal shopping and eating out.

I recommend MWP as long as you work diligently in bringing in team members consistently and let the MWP followup system do its thing.

Take care
    Jeff Casmer
  20. mbasa Member

Marketing Pro
    I agree with you: free leads are not always worth the money. The best thing is to employ internet marketing strategies you have learned.