MyWorldPlus

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by made2prosper, Apr 14, 2007.

1. mtran2000 New Member

I am not sure My World Plus has a legitimate product which eventually will throw up a red flag as pyramid scheme and get authorities involved.

Mark
  2. JeffCasmer New Member

Hi,

Thats a silly statement. MWP definitely has a legitimate product. Its a membership that saves you money on everyday products and restaurants which people of MWP save money everyday which in this economy helps people. So the question of authorities and legitimate product shouldnt even be an issue in this discussion.

Take care
    Jeff Casmer
  3. pbwsfi New Member

Jeff's right - My World Plus does have a legitmate product, and a very useful one at that! I personally have taken advantage of the discounts (Burger King's Western Bacon cheeseburger is my lunch of choice - buy one, get one free) and grocery coupons have been put to use as well. That barely scratches the surface of what MWP offers its members, and on the other side of course is the money-making program for recruiting new members and building a team. I've been with MWP for a year and of the other programs I've been involved with in my marketing career MWP has easily been the most profitable!
  4. mtran2000 New Member

Several have said the discounts are not accepted at every location or the discount coupons can be had for free from websites.

Mark
  5. beaudacea New Member

I joined this program after receiving emails saying I would have people under me. Unfortunately I discovered their is a catch I don't just get given these people I do have to work for it. I dropped out.

I sifted through a number of mlm/networking companies. I was brought back to this company because at least this company offered me a way to make money on products I already buy & enjoy. Like some of the other reviewers I too do not live in the US but I can at least take advantage of many of their online stores.

I would be buying online anyway if I signed up to many of the other online networking companies at least with this one I will like what I buy.
  6. davemoss2013 New Member

28 Nov 2011 00:44 - Attached on merging:
    Is anyone here doing MyWorldPlus, or know anything about them?

I joined a few weeks ago and have gotten a $50 dollar check from them already. I believe I will be getting another one this week. This just seems to be to easy and would like to know if I might have any unpleasant surprises coming my way?
  7. davemoss2013 New Member

Thank you for your input! Those of you that are in it and are DOING IT! Would you please email me at [email protected] or post on here how you are getting people to sighn up? I would really like to know if buying the leads from MWP gets results?
    Thank You!
  8. Ritu Anand Member

Thanks Vishal, I had actually put in My World Plus into the search column a few days ago but did not come up with anything.[IMG] Thanks for your help, though. It is much appreciated."
    [IMG]