Need Fresh Leads?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, May 18, 2011.

1. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Vishal - I hope this is okay as I am not endorsing anything here - it is simply a free service to help others generate some traffic and leads to their sites...

I am revamping my network marketing tools website and am adding pages on all the mlm or network marketing businesses that I can think of - now I am NOT a distributor or rep for most of them, in fact, there are only a few that I am involved in so if any of you want to add a page about your business, please let me know.

It's still a fairly young site but will get great traffic with time and any leads you generate off it should be good ones.

Just let me know and I can send you a link to the site. You would simply write up an article about your business and how it works, some history on it, etc... add some pictures...[IMG]

Just let me know if you're interested - first come first served!
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

Since I have the Best network marketing business opportunities send me the info.[IMG] [IMG]

And feel free to join my team![IMG]
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

4. auditt05 New Member

Mine is called Quest or (Qnet)
    Amount to start up : 600-700USD depending on the product
    Products available : High Quality Watches, Vacations, Time Shares (choose from 3000 resorts worldwide), Welless products, High Quality Jewelry, Telecommunication products , etc.. More than 100 products to choose from
    About Qnet : It was founded 1998, its Malaysian based.
    Sponserships : Fifa , for several Asian Continental tournments. AND F1 Car co-sponsored with several others.

Commission Plan :
    A) $250 for EVERY 6 downlines (3 Right and 3 Left)
    +
    B) $30 as Direct Commission for anyone you recruited (Whether directly under you, or 1000 levels below)

Maximum : YES, there is a Maxout for the commissions to avoid letting the company lose.

Number of People Worldwide : 6million, however its still a GROUND opportunity in the USA and Canada.

This is where Im actually trying to market it now [IMG]
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Ahmed,
    What I am looking for is for that exact information but instead of putting it on the forum here, use the form on my website (it's in my 'free leads' link in my sig) so that we can build a page for you on our website and that way you can have actual links in it pointing to your website.[IMG]
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Did you get to check out your page yet Ahmed? [IMG]