Need help finding a site to my needs

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Gshyne, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Gshyne

Gshyne New Member

I need a site that is free and it pays immediately in a check,Not in 4-6 weeks or anything with monthly processing.

For example if i complete 12 surveys 12 diffrent check will be on the way within a week or so

2. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

Of all the survey sites I'm a member of the only one one that pays within a week is Pinecone Research.

3. Quoting: GshyneI need a site that is free and it pays immediately in a check,Not in 4-6 weeks or anything with monthly processing.

Hi Gshyne, welcome to the forum.

As Blue Texas Said,

Quoting: bluetexasOf all the survey sites I'm a member of the only one one that pays within a week is Pinecone Research.

This is not the only one there are a few more that are also structured this way.

The only one that comes to mind now is ACOP. You do not have to request payment from them the payment gets processed automatically after you complete the survey. As usual it may still take time.

In regard to Pinecone Research, this is what they are know for, paying ASAP, if you have paypal they pay you the next day. Another benefit about Pinecone is that they actually send you a nice amount of survey invitations.

It is very hard to find a live link to Pinecone, here is the link listed on this forum in this thread (Not an affiliate link)

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds500Referral1.asp

Feel Free to join.

Quoting: GshyneNot in 4-6 weeks or anything with monthly processing.

Once you take enough surveys you will be getting checks on a weekly basis, you wont notice that you are getting paid for 4 weeks ago. The key to making money with paid surveys is to sign up to as many paid survey sites as you can.

I hope this helps.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

As cashsurveysonly mentioned, the key is to signup for many surveys , and once you start getting checks regularly, it will not matter much

5. Gshyne

Gshyne New Member

You guys are right . I have a few monthly ones. But id rather get the check in the middle of the month also.

Thank for your answers .Anybody else have feedback ?

6. mlynn

mlynn Member

Hi Gshyne,

The only one that meet your "requirement" is Pinecone (to my knowledge) Majority of the survey sites do require you reach the minimum cash out amount ( like $10), some survey sites don't have such requirement (such as SurveySavvy, Greenfield..) but it will take between 2 - 8 weeks to receive the payments..

I agree with CashSurveyOnly and pcwork, you need to sign up with many legit survey sites, so even you have to wait for reaching minimum amount, since you are with lot of survey sites, you should be able to request payout at least every other week, or even every week. [​IMG]

7. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

mlynn: The only one that meet your "requirement" is Pinecone (to my knowledge)
    Yeah, that is actually a pretty good question that I have never thought of. Does anybody know of any other survey sites (other than Pinecone, of course) that sends immediate checks. I know there are tons that you can cash out at any time (once you have reached the minimum), but I can't think of any off the top of my head that has the same type of payment policy as Pinecone.

8. mrbreze

mrbreze New Member

I signed up for Pinecone Research about a month ago but, I have yet to receive a survey from them. Is this common when you first sign up or is there another step to take? I am constantly bombarded with surveys that pay in points for rewards or to qualify you have to buy something. I don't even bother with those anymore but I would like to earn a little money taking surveys that pay in cash.

9. ciobanul: Does anybody know of any other survey sites (other than Pinecone, of course) that sends immediate checks. I know there are tons that you can cash out at any time (once you have reached the minimum), but I can't think of any off the top of my head that has the same type of payment policy as Pinecone.

Yes ACOP has the same method of payment. You don't need to request payment. Your reward and payment gets processes right away. Although it may take longer for you to recieve your payment by mail.