need help google not indexing my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by allifates, Jan 22, 2010.

1. allifates New Member

i just bought domain 2 days before from go daddy its .info domain still its not indexed. whats is the problem already added sitemap to google webmaster, 50 posts and digged 10 posts at digg.com
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Two days??

Um... it can take two MONTHS sometimes before Google finds your site!

This stuff all takes time...[IMG]
  3. drbillphd New Member

[IMG] they don't tell you about how long it takes google to index you when you put out the cash for one of these "work from home" websites. you get the impression, that once you sign up, your new "make money" website is jumped up there at the front of the line. wrong. I don't know if even putting up a bunch of money on adwords will get you indexed any sooner. maybe, like I said, I don't know. [IMG]
  4. baxterbaker New Member

Keep on adding fresh and unique content to your site and keep on buiding quality backlinks. And have patience, you will be soon indexed.
  5. Hemjoe New Member

Like Mountainmom mentioned it can take months before you get indexed.

SEO is a continual process, involving may different elements.
    Have you looked into
    article submissions
    basic page SEO
    forum posting
    link building
    blogging

if not try doing some of these things.
  6. Cesar Fasano New Member

allifates
    As many of the folks said: it takes time.

Be sure to:

1. Add a sitemap so Google can access your content in its own language.
    2. Creating a powerful backlink strategy (Places like digg, delicious and technorati are great for this)

Good Luck!
  7. onera New Member

Write a good content post and submit it to a few book markeign and social news site, like digg, delicious, mixx, etc. Also, submit your RSS feed to a few RSS directory. Google indexes within one month if you'r publishing original content and get a few self promoted links from some authority sites. Easy.
  8. 1life1fire New Member

All of the above advice is excellent... I recommend all of it ...

For keyword density ... you need your specific keyword(s) or keyword phrases anywhere from 3% to 6% ... for example... if the topic or keywords of your website is: digital camera ... you need the phrase "digital camera" to appear in the content in a 3% to 6% density ... and have "digital camera" in your meta name keywords header.

If your site is only a few days old... I'm sure that google or other search engines don't even know it's online yet... but they will find and crawl your site soon due to your maintenance.

I always use this free webpage analyzer tool ... it gives me in depth details about what "Spiders/Crawlers" see when they crawl my site ...

Let's put it this way... I believe that with the help of this tool .. my website is listed in top 5 in yahoo search for my keyword phrase... and I only started working on my brand new keyword phrase about 3 weeks ago ... No... it's not top 5 in google... but google is much more competitive and my site is not optimized quite as good as it should be... but working on it.

Check this free meta tag analyzer tool out:
    http://www.seocentro.com/tools/search-engines/metatag-analyzer.html

I think it would help anyone!
    Dan
  9. talfighel Silver Member

You simply can not rely on Google getting you traffic for a brand new site. This is a long term thing.

if you want more traffic, then start to advertise it on Google adwords an Yahoo. Write articles, post in forums, place free ads online, etc.

Tal
  10. MichaelZ New Member

Use this time that you have to make your site something of value. And then once you do that, you will find that you will start getting natural backlinks to your site. It can take time. This is a long-haul proposition but I have the feeling that whatever you signed up for did not give you that impression.
  11. carterstory New Member

It will take 2-4 weeks for google / others to actually index your page.. you can add all the back-links to you want but the web isn't crawled that quickly. Don't only focus on google too.. focus on Yahoo, Ask, & Bing

A few things.. .info isn't a quality domain in the world of google, so if you focused on high volume keywords you may always be a little lower than everyone.

Second.. Google and the like aren't dumb 50 posts in 2 days + 1 digg isn't quality back linking. The training I took (the one in my signature) spent about 3 hours focused on optimization and back-link setting and syndication.

Take a little more time on your posts / diggs etc.. get some quality and check back in google in 2-4 weeks.

-Adam
    crisstar likes this.
  12. lewkelly New Member

Submit your sitemap to Yahoo and Bing, they will rank you quicker and better usually, I have had better luck with them within days. Google just takes forever.

Lew
  13. bosco New Member

Affiliates,

It's been a couple months. I'm curious to know if Google indexed it yet.

btw, I was blown away when I read you had 50 posts after 2 days.
  14. soloads New Member

Two days? I suggest that you just keep building your baclinks, writing and submitting quality relative articles and content and be patient. In the meanwhile look for alternate methods to increase traffic. Social networking, forum and blog commenting, email marketing... Buy some quality visitors... And wait for Google.
  15. malibumentor New Member

Google will know about your site pretty fast unless you don't submit you URL or backlink to it anywhere.

Even my new sites get crawled by SE spiders all the time, but they sometimes take awhile to get indexed.

Don't worry about it. Focus on promoting to real people via sites that have traffic already: articles, press releases, blog commenting, forum commenting, video submissions, social bookmarking, etc.
  16. kenjie01 New Member

its really hard to get index, you need more time to see your site in google,..
  17. samda Member

18. Sum Yung Ho New Member

Takes months = nonsense. It takes about a week.

Don't over-SEO.
    Don't Ping.
    Don't word-stuff.
    Don't game the search engines.
    Don't blackhat.

Use the "site" command: site:www.yoursite.com

...to see your pages indexed.

Try it as early as one week after launch. I've never had a site take longer than a week to get indexed in Google.

Sum Yung Ho
  19. jamess Member

article posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting and make profile on high pr directories.. that will help you..
  20. Shane Martin New Member

If you get an onlywire.com account and create a blog post you can start getting indexed through the top social bookmarking sites. Try this in conjunction with other link building methods on a consistent basis and you should have no trouble getting indexed.