Need more info about MPM

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by lacy_amy, Feb 25, 2008.

1. lacy_amy

lacy_amy New Member

Can anyone give me more information on MPM and how it works?

2. kalien

kalien New Member

My Power Mall is an online "mall" that contains over 1100 stores. As an MPM member, you earn rebates on items that you purchase through the stores in your mall. These are stores that you are already familiar with, and you have access to whatever sales or promotions they have going on at the time you are shopping. ou simply must link to these "stores" through your Power Mall portal to be cerdited for your purchase.

The rebates themselves are small, because they are divided up through 9 levels of MPM members, starting with yourself, and going upward. But you are also earning rebates on the shopping done by all of the members you give free malls to, and the members they give free malls to...9 levels down.

If you haven't already done so, watching the business mall presentation video really does a wonderful job of explaining how the system works. Ditto for the MPM area here.

3. lacy_amy

lacy_amy New Member

Thanks Kalien

4. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Hi Lacy,

All you have to do is watch the movie from the first page of MPM. It explains everything in detail including the potential income calculator.

Any additional questions, feel free to PM me.

5. bbridals

bbridals New Member

I have had some luck with my mall. I have been promoting it for about six months, I have 7 under me and 1 on the next level.

I try to shop through my mall as much as possible. They continue to add stores, too.

Stick with it! And good luck!

6. jschuman

jschuman New Member

When I joined i promoted this heavily for about six months. I currently have a downline over 1400 people of which are 1300 do not shop.

The changes they made in December requiring new people to commit to shopping at lease one time per month is really made a difference in creating sales and in creating some commission of all income.

7. lethalboom

lethalboom New Member

I was wondering this, too
    Thanks for clearing it up, guys [​IMG]

8. sade19821

sade19821 New Member

I just signed up a couple days ago as well, and have a question about it. I do a combination of on line shopping as well as shop locally, and was curious as to how the whole gift card situation worked that was talked about in the vidio presentations.
    I've signed up for the free business plan, but haven't been able to find any info on how these work as far as getting rebates credited to your acount, so if anyone knows something they'd like to share with me I'd really appreciate it.