Need networking advice

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Tim Spiker, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Tim Spiker

Tim Spiker New Member

Hello: I have a huge task in front of me, after looking at this forum i decided to post and see if anyone in here can give me any solid advice on launching a network marketing company in the United States. I have done network marketing in the past with a little success, made a little money, but never became a leader. Now I have that chance to not only become a leader but help others do the same. A few week ago I was asked to launch a network marketing that I was with back in 2007, the company sold out and moved overseas and we thought it was gone forever but to my surprise they revamped the company and comp plan and asked me to take this new company nation wide. over the last two weeks I have busted my butt and put a small team of around 10 people together helping me get the word out about this company, I am the highest ranking distributor in the US. but still trying to figure out how to spread the word beyond my circle. I need help and advice I hope I came to the right place. Thanks

2. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

When it comes to network marketing, the only solid advice is to keep learning and to keep up with the trends. Do you think you're up to the challenge?

payment proof likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Exactly! Very well said and solid advice! The Internet is constantly changing.

SandraGJ likes this.
  4. Tim Spiker

Tim Spiker New Member

always up to the challenge! I guess what i was looking for is what would you or anyone do if you were put in the situation I am in, I was handed the keys to the golden city now how do i get people to move here? just wondering thanks.

SandraGJ likes this.
  5. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

The easy answer is to use SEO to ATTRACT the right people.
    People are searching for opportunities, make it easy for them to find you.
    Start a WordPress site extolling the virtues of working with your group.
    Google will pick up on the content fast, as little as one week to the top.
    Use Share buttons so the visitors can spread the word for you.
    Every time they share they create a back-link to your website.
    Give them something worth sharing not just a sales pitch.

Advertising the company page will net you little results.
    Stand up and be seen as the leader you are.

payment proof likes this.
  6. Tim Spiker

Tim Spiker New Member

thank for the great advice, have a WordPress link to one of my urls, now just need to figure out how to build the blog, thanks.

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

If you are saying you are going to launch a new network marketing company in U.S., then you had better get educated real fast before you simply launch a website. The legal regulations and registrations alone will change most peoples minds about starting an MLM company in U.S., or anywhere for that matter. You have to register in almost every state which requires this, about 40 a last count, been there, done that, it is a nightmare to be in compliance with every state, never mind countries. In CAN alone you have to apply for approvals in each province, and when I went through this I had to have all web and printed materials in French for Quebec.

Then you have the FTC guidelines, and if a supplement, the FDA guidelines, and you must not make any income claims without proof, another nightmare. So if you are saying you are starting an MLM company in U.S., get a lawyer to review everthing first or you will be in for rude awakening on just how complicated it is. Best of luck, for you will need it based on my experience.

Success to all,

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  8. BillF2

BillF2 New Member

Tim,

How are you? Before I share my advice, let me say, network marketing is a very simple business. Many people in this business struggle because they major on the minors and minor on the majors. So what are the "Majors"?? It's simply this ... work on your paradigm (a.k.a. mindset, belief system, subconscious mind) as much as you can every single day.

I spend 90% of my time reading and listening to personal growth/development material and recruiting. I spend 10% of my time assisting my team with Q&A. All I do is help them identify their goals. Together, we write out a daily, weekly , monthly action plan based on their schedule and I plug them into the company's training. I also plug them in the one of the best National and International Trainers in the home business industry that has a documented track record for creating 6 - 7 figure income earners in network marketing.

Tim, I discovered that if you will simply dedicate yourself to working on YOU harder than anyone else could, Law of Attraction will put you and the people you NEED in your business together like clock work -- no joke!

I emphasize the word "need" because, I'd rather have 100 people in my business that's "killing it" than have 1,000 doing nothing but complaining why "the business doesn't work".

Hope this helps!

Love God. Love yourself. Love people.

All the best,

Bill -

9. Rafael Lizola

Rafael Lizola New Member

Hi Tim , I agree with BillF2 .
    Taking into consideration that your company complies with all regulations the best you can do is develop a system that is easy to duplicate.
    For me there is no faster way to grow your business than using social media marketing (atraction marketing) and please PLEASE ! Teach them how to sell properly , do not go with the same cliche of " its not sales we only recommend a product" that no longer works, find a system that helps you and your team generate qualified leads and filters your prospects so that you only have people who are really interested in your offer.

Best of luck!