Need New work at home agent Job!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by coolkitty, Aug 25, 2007.

1. coolkitty

coolkitty New Member

I have been working for West at Home for the past 2 1/2 years and I am no longer an eligable state. Does anyone know of other agencies out there? [​IMG]

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can try LiveOps, Arise, Teletech.

3. coolkitty

coolkitty New Member

Thanks for response. I applied at both liveops and teletech will try arise.

4. mg86

mg86 New Member

Are these telemarketer jobs you guys are talking about? Would anybody mind giving me a brief description about them, like the pay and hours you work. Just curious! [​IMG]

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Companies hire for both inbound and outgoing calls. They pay per hour or talk time. Thousands of agents are hired, so this one of the easiest work at home job

6. suzathome

suzathome New Member

I saw your question on the Forum and wanted to give you a little info.
    I work for Arise and am currently taking calls for one of their clients - Interval International - doing customer service calls exchanging their members time shares. It is very enjoyable, I choose my own hours, there are all the hours available you could possibly want, and I am earning approximately $14 per hour.
    It takes a little time and start up money to get through their training and start up but it is worth it. Anything you spend up front you earn back the first week.
    If you are interested in more info let me know and I am happy to help.

7. Veg

Veg New Member

I was thing about signing up with arise and had some questions about the ein and starting a business. Does it cost anything to get the ein number or becoming inc. ?

8. Chriscent

Chriscent New Member

I think the ein is free. I have a TIN. Not sure if that's the same thing.

I do have a LLC as well. It did cost me about $110. I did it over the net, but I did contact my CPA to get the details straight.

Got the LLC right before West went employee basis. So it was wasted. Looking at Arise though. Does anyone have any figures on how much their training costs. They're more strict than West, with passwords and such things too, right? Hopefully that means they are better.

Thanks
    Chris

9. suzathome

suzathome New Member

The basic training to get started with Arise is $99, but they are running a special right now that bilingual - Spanish/English - agents are being offered it free. After the basic training you also need to pay for the client training, for the client you choose to train with. Those costs vary a lot - most being from $50 - $200. You select which clients you work for, and can work for more than one at a time.
    The costs are wroth it - I earned all the initial investment back the very first week and am earning a nice living here.

10. suzathome

suzathome New Member

The cost of incorporating a business varies a lot per state. You can go to your state's website and find the costs and the paperwork and either process it yourself (a lot of people do it themselves and say it is very easy) or hire an accountant to do it for you.
    It is nice to get the advice of an accountant so you understand the difference of the LLC versus the S-corp, the pros and cons of each in your state, and which is best for your situation. Don't pay over $100 for an accountants services or you are paying too much.

11. lakshmi_guru

lakshmi_guru New Member

can someone tell me how easy to start with LLC

12. 1perfectionk

1perfectionk New Member

Hi Suzan,

I think it is great to start out working at West.com for experience then climbing the latter and own your own corporation in Arise.com, with more freedom of choosing who you want to work for and how many hours you decide you want to work and all the benefits of owning a homebased business.

Instead of seeing what hours are available, losing hours and trying to pick up hours that has more pay per mintue, getting dropped from different ranks etc. Arise.com seem very promising with absolute freedom. I know there are fees, but as with any business.

West.com seems great for beginners and people who don't want to own there own business. You have the chances to get promoted or downgraded. It is risky, but hopeful.

Arise.com you have fees for the services given to you to give you the choice of who you would like to do business with etc.

Well I am more ready to start at Arise.com soon, I hope to share my experiences soon with you all!!

Susan, please share all the in's and out's, tips advice, etc. and your monthly or bi-monthly fees to help me/us understand a little more.

Thanks a bunch, Have a wonderful Blessed Day!

13. molyda

molyda New Member

LiveXchange : there are fees to pay for the training.

I did it but my VoIP and ISP don't work well together where I live so. Bummer!

14. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

Convergys is another one. I looked into that one, but unfortunately they dont hire in my state either (MD). So, for now, I am with West[​IMG]

15. delli

delli New Member

I just completed the admission process with Arise and Interval International is one of the clients Listed in the Opportunities but in the Info it said the $225 is due 24hr after client qualified..Do you know if they mean after the entire training or do they mean after you submit interest and they tell you they accept you or not..I submit interest in Apple and they turned me down.

16. hensuered

hensuered New Member

I have applied for disability, been offered a 20 hour job a week with convergys. Do not know if I can do it due to pain. Do you think it would be worth it. If I took the job it would stop my 2 year fight for ssdi.

17. lvgillian1

lvgillian1 New Member

suzathome
    Hi, was just wondering if you are still services interval international if so can you tell me what you were earning on average at the beginning I have been accepted and due to start the certification course just trying to get all the info I can, thanks

18. shuvo

shuvo Member

I think the best place of finding such jobs is odesk.Take a look in the appropriate section of odesk and I hoe you will get an one.

19. One company that is good is Arise. They offer flexible schedule that you set. You can work days one day, evening another and afternoon another. As long as you work your agree upon hours you can work your schedule anyway you want