Need some advice before starting a network marketing business?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Karen Jackson, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Karen Jackson

Karen Jackson New Member

There are pit falls you have to know what to look for before you sign on the dotted line.

If you need help let me just give you what to look for in a good network marketing business. I know you have to get past all the hype and $$$ signs and figures.

Let me help you make sense with out the emotion.
  2. totojerry

totojerry New Member

Hi,

Need your advices and also Like to know how to evaluate a compensation plan in MLM Business.

Thanks.

Jerry
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

totojerry: how to evaluate a compensation plan
    That's the bottom line, along with a marketing plan.

Understand what it takes in the comp plan to break even and to prosper at top levels.
  4. Mflaclair

Mflaclair New Member

A good company with a great compensation plan is a wonderful thing, but you still need to have a passion for the product or service that you are offering. If you don't, it's almost impossible for you to have continued and lasting success. Your potential downline will be able to read right through you.

I have always believed that you first find the niche that you feel good about and than go searching for the company/product that has the tools and compensation plan your looking for. Someone who jumps on board just for a compensation plan will quit within the first 60 days if they are not making money. If they love the product or service chances are far greater that they will stay with you and become a productive team member.

Find a great company and market, market, market....

This approach assists you in not becoming an MLM junkie... going from this deal to the next great deal. Focus on one company that you love will always out produce anything else.

Best Of Luck!
  5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

I have to agree with Mflaclair. This not only gives you the piece of mind that your promoting something with confidence but can expect to make a difference/positive impact in someone's life. [​IMG]
  6. Good point,

Unliess you focus on value in this economic collapse, you will be fighting an uphill battle to survive in any business venture, never mind thrive.

The market changes constantly, more so as we enter this new era of frugality where saving money is what everyone wants, not wasting it. I have seen many industry shifts over the years, and what was hot yesterday does not mean it will be tomorrow, so choose carefully is my best advice.

Success to all,
  7. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

How Different is a network marketing business than Internet Marketing?
  8. PeterFrosen: How Different is a network marketing business than Internet Marketing?

Good question,

As I see it, all marketing is essentially the same, online or off, you have to make sales to earn any income. What the difference is between network marketing and just internet marketing is the leverage of network marketing which is not the case with just direct sales where you are limited to your own efforts, not the efforts of a team.

Without leverage, as in, recruiting others who also become resellers or distributors, representatives, whatever the term, it all is the same, you are building a team which you earn a percentage from their sales efforts. But again, they both require sales, but if you are to rely only on your own sales, this is a slow row to hoe. Leverage rules when it comes to the real incomes.

Success to all,
  9. goratt05

goratt05 New Member

Top 5 Points to Look out for a Network Marketing Business...

1) Product - (Have a passion for it, Be the Product of the Product)
    2) Compensation Plan - (Get to know how it is viable for you and how it works)
    3) Sponsor - (Build a Relationship and install some hope & faith so he can teach you how the business works)
    4) Company - (Look out for the vision of the company, training tools and trainers)
    5) Top Earners Communication - (One of the best... get to know from the best and follow their lead. Get Access to their training and value to move your business forward)

Hope it helps! [​IMG]