Need Urgent Serious Cash Fast

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by UniqueB, Apr 12, 2013.

1. UniqueB

UniqueB New Member

I got into a car wreck, hit a car and now they want to charge me $675 to repair it. Accidents happen I know, but I really don't think the damage was that much. I agreed to pay the person only because I didn't want the police involved. So my question is, where can I make some FAST cash. I have a couple months to come up with this money and I am DEVASTATED!

Help? Advice? Please? :unsure:
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

So sorry to hear you got into an accident. I hope you are ok.

A lot of us here make money online through a variety of different things. That may be one option to explore.

If you have a friend or family member you can ask, maybe they could loan you some money?

Selling things on Ebay, Craigslist, or having a garage sale may be another way to come up with some quick cash.
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

The best way to make money fast is to sell something you own that you don't need or maybe something you don't want to sell but you can get back again later.
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Sorry,

Sad for anyone to be hit by unexpected expense, but sadly, there are very few ways to make instant cash now, and having been in same position in my lifetime, it is just a matter of working through it. Like many have mentioned, selling what you have and no longer need or use is best option for most. I remember selling my gold watch that I never used was how I got out of financial bind at one time. Hurt to sell it back then, but long forgotten, you have to do what you have to do.

Good luck to all,
  5. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I'm sorry to hear that you were in a wreck. I hope no one was hurt.

There are a number of different way that you can make money online. Companies like Tutor.com (and some others) hire online tutors to work part-time, and they have flexible schedules. You can fill out online surveys, which won't pay a lot, but it might give you some cash flow. My advice is to do your research (Google is a powerful tool), and I'm sure you can find something that interests you.

Another good way to make some quick money is to go through some of your stuff, and try to sell what you don't need or don't use anymore. You can either run a garage sale, a yard sale, or if that doesn't work you can auction them off on E-Bay or run some ads on Craigslist or Backpage.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck!
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Your signature says that you can show people how to earn extra money so making the $675 for you should not be a problem. If it takes some time, then do it.

Glad that you are OK and did not get a serious injury or anything like that.
    paulms and Edver like this.
  7. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

She hasn't been on the forum since she posted. I hope she's okay.
  8. Tom_Prendergast

Tom_Prendergast New Member

Why do you not want the police involved? If it is because you are driving without insurance, then you are in violation of the law (most likely in your state), secondly, to negotiate payment to the other party without legal representation is to invite legal calamity.

Neither of these decisions you made show any kind of integrity or maturity.

Now you are looking for a fast cash situation, and if you are lacking integrity, I am sure you will be pulled into all kinds of nefarious scams and will wind up worse off than you were when you posted.

These nice people gave you sound advice. I hope you take it and get focused on the who you are and get on the straight and narrow. Get car insurance, and educate yourself. Education is the key to wealth.

I wish you the best.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  9. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

Many of us have been through tough desperate times, but earning money online is not a get rich quick scheme. It is about building with integrity, building trusting relationships and mentoring people to help them know how to become financially stable and secure.

I agree, the fastest way to earn cash is to sell something you no longer want nor really need. I sold a few items via Craigslist and was paid cash. There are many offline ways to earn cash, such as working a second part-time job. If you only have to pay $675 and you have a couple of months to pay it - then, a second part-time job should pay it off within a couple of months. All the best to you.
  10. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

That's a good point. Internet business opportunities are not "get rich quick schemes," assuming that something like that even exists.

[Post edited. Please stop quoting full message when replying directly to a post. - Admin]
  11. Steven Ciantro

Steven Ciantro New Member

I like the Fast Cash post--When I started to work from home due to illness--I first got a P/T job that allowed me to live and put most of my time into learning what to do--I had the business idea but no know how---Now --no more P/T job---and enough income--Thank you Veretekk---You have to get into a community that is for real--where the people are willing to help you--no strings attached---without trying to sign you up for their newest business venture---Hope this helps
    papu10 likes this.
  12. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

Hmm could you borrow the money from a family or friend
  13. BuyYourOwnHouse

BuyYourOwnHouse New Member

Sorry about that. Have you considered selling something you own that you hardly ever use? Just an idea.
  14. whitney black

whitney black Member

Your best best for "fast cash" would be some kind of high yield investment program, but they're risky. Praying for you, I hope you get it worked out.
  15. newbie2pro

newbie2pro New Member

Sadly there is a myth about making fast money on the internet. It takes time, hard work and a lot of patience. It can take months to build up a profitable business online so I suggest you go with JTG Marketing's advice and try selling your stuff. It's a great quick fix!
  16. driverds

driverds New Member

Hi UniqueB, hope all your challenges are sorted by now, but funny how the advert above my typing is for a loan!

I spent 60 years in a get rich slow program, life and didn't want to join another. There are many opportunities out there and some make money faster than others, you can even get paid instantly with some which is a great bonus in these tough times when people are short due to higher prices and lower incomes.

Research whats available and I'm sure you'll find an opportunity that fits all your criteria, most of us do in time.
  17. Aron Prins

Aron Prins New Member

Hey UniqueB,

So sorry to hear that!
    The best advice I can give: Don't join Empower Network or whatever MLM stuff that's going on atm.

Try to build a product of you own thats good and solid, and simply sell it!
    E.g. you're into nails - write an eBook on how do do nice nails, and sell it for $9.95 or whatever.

Build a reputation in that field and make more informational products like video's maybe.

Hope this helps!
    Cheers,
    Aron Prins