Needing to make some extra cash help if you can?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Blake Davis, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Blake Davis

Blake Davis New Member

I posted once on here about work from home ideas. I want to say thanks to all members who have contributed to that post but, I have something else I would like to ask. I need help getting hooked up with some kind of legitimate work from home job. I checked some of the places you all talked about on my last post but, I am not looking to get rich quick or even get rich at all. I am looking to just make some extra cash and need some ideas of places hiring online. I am not really picky about the type of work it is. I have very strong computer skills. I am 18 and just graduated a few months ago from high school. Thanks in advance for the ideas please help if you possibly can.

2. mike Bryan

mike Bryan New Member

if your are good and tough with computers then the internet is basically good for you man. there are tons of sites out there dude you gotta look. if you know how to market you are gold! like gpt sites they are there for people like you. some of these sites bro have epic referral programs. and most people earn online from surveys and offers on gpt sites. but don't fall for the scams that ask you to "pay" to sign up.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    shesback likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

4. mike Bryan

mike Bryan New Member

true, fiverr is awesome and tons of stuff

payment proof likes this.
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Like most people your age, without experience, it is near impossible to find a job in these difficult times. If you want to learn how to succeed in your own business, you have to start somewhere. Choose an interest, something you have knowledge about, then find a product to represent to others with enthusiasm. Not easy to find the perfect fit, but millions are making a nice living working for themselves, and I agree, stay away from the get rich quick deals, they are all total BS in my experience.

Selling is not easy, yet salespeople make the most money in life, as I learned early on in my carreer as a electronics engneer. I had the best customer service record every year for I cared about my customers, and given this experience, I learned that sales was my forte and shifted to sales department selling computers rater than servicing them. In my first year I doubled my income, so long story short, learn how to sell starting with products which sell themselves with simple demonstration is my best advice.

As example, I sell air purification technologies which practically sell themselves because the perform immediately, so no hard selling or convincing required. I also sell a new NanoTech protective coating for vehicles, home and industry, simple video sells the product with little or no experience. You treat a car windshield as example and the water just runs right off leaving surface dry, the same happens with painted surface or allow wheels, so one quick application on a spot on vehicle and customers are sold, again, instant results produce instant sales which produce instant commissions.

Hope you find something you enjoy doing, but sales is where the real money is in business, any business, traditional or online, selling is a great profession.

Success to all,

6. Stayathomewow

Stayathomewow New Member

The work at home woman is a site I always recommend. This lady has all the links to work at home and legit ones too. Check out her site and good luck.

7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you go to Elance.com, you can find jobs that you can do for others there. Mostly it is writing jobs, website designing, ebook covers, etc.

8. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Like some members mentioned, Elance and oDesk are a great place to start. I myself started working on eLance a few years ago and had mostly good experiences.

9. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia New Member

It seems that freelancing sites would be the best fit for what you're looking for!

10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

Now here is the answer to my long research for the perfect business for me. I research them all, and then choose the best money saving businesses, recessionproof businesses as well, for this economy is getting worse, not better, no matter what BS is on lame stream media. Most people are cutting back on spending, so as I have learned, if you want a successful home business, you must focus on saving people money, first and foremost.

OK, so next thing I look for is a product or service that everyone is already using and paying much more for. WOW, think about this for a moment, you are already using this product or service, and now you can save thousands by switching. This is called transfer buying, just like with telcom services, mobile service, etc., you are selling the benefits of saving money for same service, yet how many prospects were ready to deal with the unknown of switching service to save a couple bucks a month. Sound familiar?

Simply put, I look for products and services which can be instantly demonstrated to work as promoted. How many people have been in the nutritional arena or weight loss industry where the products rarely work as promoted, and even at best, may take six months or longer to see any benefits, or as is typical, see no benefits or improvement in health. Not easy to sell anything on a wish and prayer it will work as promoted. Been there, done that, not easy to see attrition in your organization as products fail to show results expected. Sound familiar?

The point is this, ask yourself, would you like to have a product or service everyone is already using, everyone is already paying for, everyone is unhappy with prices and service, and would lover to switch to what your are promoting, and then chase you for it as you end a simple one sentence sales pitch? How many are sick and tired of chasing prospects, going through an average of a hundred leads to get one sale, and then to see all that hard work to get that once sale drop out in less then three months because they either saw no benefit, or if they were induced by the income opportunity, but they never even broke even, so what do they do, quit, simple as that. Sound familiar?

So in closing out this little trip down memory lane for all who work from home, this is the typical results 97% have seen in the home business industry. It is not easy to succeed in any home business for most, and this is sad, but I have seen it over and over again in my decades of being in my own businesses. So to review, choose a free recessionproof business opportunity. Choose a business which every single person you encounter is already using what you are promoting. Choose a product or service which saves people thousands and offers better service and performance. Choose an easy to demonstrate product or service which demonstrates instant results. Choose a product or service everyone hates who they are currently using, never mind hate the high costs. Choose a company which is international with billions of prospects who will all want what you are offering them. Choose a company with a long history of being in business, has the infrastructure in place, but is simply adding this new technology to their existing business portfolio. Choose a business which is unknown by the masses, be in at the top for maximum potential of success. Choose a company which does not mandate a purchase or any sales quota reguriements. Choose a company which has a retail profit of 30% and a very strong residual back end profit potential also based on saving people money over the long term. Choose a company with near zero attrition issues. Choose a company with outstanding customer service. Choose a company in an exclusive niche market which serves billions.

OK, I think you get the idea, there are many things to look for in any business you are considering to join, but these are the most important in my book, and I have a big book of data to pull from having investigated every single new business to come along over past few decades. I have seen it all, and I have finally found a company that actually meets every one of those key points I look for in a company. This has never happened before in my experience, so I ask you all, does your company meet or exceed the above ingredients for success?

Success to all,

11. Blake Davis

Blake Davis New Member

what site is that

12. Scott W

Scott W New Member

Lost of wonderful information in this thread, but it also depends on what you are trying to accomplish. From my viewpoint is also depends on what your definition of "extra" is. Once you have that defined then this is easily accomplished. Running a few websites that have Google Adsense on them works as well as CPA marketing.

If you are looking to make a living online then that is a whole different world and the focus will need to be much different.

13. Raihan23

Raihan23 New Member

Hi,for you to be successful as a freelancer, you need to be accountable for yourself. Otherwise, you might end up spending half the day tweeting and going through your RSS reader.The secret to succeeding as a full time freelancer is to treat it as a business.As you are good and tough with computers so do the job which is related with that.If you follow a proper instrucyion then i think you can make extra money.

14. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

Fiver is a simple and great way to make money. Again, think about logo creation. How long do you think it takes for one of these (including myself) logo guys to creat on logo? An avarage order price around 10 per order...
    I'm just saying ;)

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.