Nerium As A Real Game Changer

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by aandrews, Aug 30, 2011.

1. aandrews

aandrews Member

Nerium is a direct sales company located in Addison Texas. Something is very different about this new skin care company. What is it?

I bring this to the forum for their review, awareness and consideration. I encourage you to take a good hard look before you comment.

Go to http://www.nerium.com

2. vhaun

vhaun New Member

One thing that really amazed me with this company is the way they launched. Very impressive with everything all systems go right from the start! My order arrived amazingly fast and everything about it is impressive! From the packaging to the contents, really impressive. This is going to be a massive force in the industry, no doubt about it!

3. gurneyteam

gurneyteam New Member

Game Changer is right...In all my years in this industry I have never seen a startup company come out of the gate the way this company is. They have it all..the product, the company, the management, the infrastructure. They seriously have their act together..everything is done and done right...they are setting the bar for the way it's supposed to be done...way to go Nerium...you will shake up the industry guaranteed.

Brett Gurney
    Nerium Brand Partner
    678-516-1927

skype brettgurney

[Link removed - Admin]

4. barb2

barb2 New Member

I signed up and am really excited about this product...the before and after picture of the hands is just amazing...I cannot wait to try it! Best part is....This one product does the work of 2, 3, or more products...Looking forward to this!

5. aandrews

aandrews Member

vhaun
    Thanks for the input. They definitely look like they have their act together.

6. toddm

toddm New Member

On the advice of a friend I took a look at Nerium. I was suprised from the moment I was on the web site. The product with the before and after pictures was incredible. The web site is very complete- stocked with information about the product and the opportunity. I joined right away and was even more blown away the back office. This is a first class company from start to finsih.

7. aandrews

aandrews Member

Nerium?„? Intl. is the first mlm I've seen that took the time to launch professionally. Nerium's?„? training, calls and marketing tools are also better than mlm companies that have been around for many years. Their new skin care product NeriumAD?„? has the science and real results substantiated behind it that make it second to none.

Nerium?„? products cannot be duplicated or some version of them end up in some health food store. They use a special plant extraction process on the nerium oleander that they grow and harvest.

So far, I am deeply impressed with Nerium?„? International.

8. vhaun

vhaun New Member

Update... I've now been using Nerium AD for a week and let me tell you, this product works and works very well! I'm seeing a huge improvement in my skin tone, skin texture, age spots are already starting to fade and what really shocks me the most.... in just this short time of using the product one time per day, my wrinkles are lessening! I'm amazed that one product can do this! Make sure you apply it to damp skin... you'll find it works best this way.

I joined with the basic business kit and order of one bottle. After seeing so many companies flop right out of the gate, I was hesitant to spend more. This company has already proven itself, I upgraded yesterday to the success pack and I suggest everyone do the same. If you are just now aligning with Nerium, come in with that success package.

9. vhaun

vhaun New Member

In just this short time period that Nerium International has been live, I've seen this company do things that it normally takes companies years to do! Truly a class act in every way! I'm thrilled to be aligned with Nerium International and plan to build a massive team with a true team approach, one team, on common goal!

10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Looks good to me too. You guys and ladies are going to do well if you stick with it.