Netresult is leaving this forum!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by netresult, Oct 4, 2007.

1. netresult

netresult Member

I am a member of a number of good WAH forums and have been a member of this one for a few months now.

I am not going to post or contribute to this forum as I am unhappy at the censorious, undemocratic way Vishal administers it. I have had legitamate posts removed as I assume they upset him and are considered contentiuos.

I felt I had a contribution to offer, I can't knuckle down and relegate myself to wishy-washy, cozy posts that offend no one!

I know I won't be missed, but ... Goodbye and success!
  2. MrsKatherine

MrsKatherine New Member

What d boss Say, I Do!
  3. MrsKatherine

MrsKatherine New Member

So how do you get to start your own thread?

I can't figure out how netresult could get to start a thread if Vishal is such a meanie. He seems like a sweetie to me. If I ran this forum then P Whinners would get flammed.
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

netrusult,

I'll miss you. I liked your style. I hope that you will consider coming back soon.

I understand how you feel. The sharks circle the newbies. The newbies get devoured when they take the bait. I try my best to offer advice on what to avoid, thus my member name.

I now offer something that is free to get into and free always. I'm guessing that almost everyone on this forum will take a free mall. I feel very good about giving away a great income vehicle for free.

You can PM me and let me know what other forums you like. I will keep posting here because I like it here, but I will also go visit you in those forums cuz you are a nice guy.

Your buddy,
    Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

The forum admin spends a lot of time and effort maintaining a forum, so he has a right to decide which posts to delete.
  6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: netresultI am not going to post or contribute to this forum as I am unhappy at the censorious, undemocratic way Vishal administers it. I have had legitamate posts removed as I assume they upset him and are considered contentiuos.

This is the first time someone has mentioned this but I'm least bothered by it because I know what I'm doing.

All the best!
  7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Wow, pcwork now has more posts than Vishal. That's quite a feat since Vishal has over 600 posts.

Go pcwork!

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Goodbye netresult, and I wish you the best in your internet marketing endeavers.

I don't think Vishal is being unfair or undemocratic - this is his forum and he has a right to do whatever he wants with it. Sometimes, it is important to take a look inside - if you do that, you might see that the problem isn't Vishal, but you.

Its easy to point the finger, but remember to point it back at your self, because usually, we are guilty of what we accuse others of doing.
  9. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

confused? again[​IMG]