Networker Central Leads - Are they worth it?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by OnMyWayToWealth, Feb 25, 2008.

1. OnMyWayToWealth

OnMyWayToWealth New Member

Has anyone here used the Coastal Specific Leads from Network Central? How about the My Presentation Leads? I want to use them as apart of some lead company testing I am doing. Are they good quality. Are sales being made from these leads, etc. Any help is appreciated!

2. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

I have never used the Coastal Specific from Newtorker Central, but I do like the My Presentation leads. I think that the only difference in the two is that the Coastal Specific are specific to you and the My Presentation leads are shared with another person. As far as purchased leads go the My Presentation from Networker Central are my favorite.

Hope that helps!

Lora

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I agree with Lora - the My Presentation are good as you can use them with any business. They are redirected to a website or movie of your choice and thus are a double opt in lead. When they get redirected to the Coastal movie they are basically a Coastal specific lead.

I haven't worked these for awhile but they are my favorite of Networker Central's leads... they are the best bang for the buck[​IMG]

4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Ive never used the Networkers Central leads myself but have recently been using the free survey leads I promote in my signature line. The results have been pretty good. The same service has something called DailyLeadsClub.com and a teammate of mine is usinfg it. They are getting 20 survey leads a day plus 2000 opt in leads. They survey ones have been working out well. Now you all know that I dont promote buying leads as if you can generate your own the quality is so much better. But unlike me not everyone can create lead capture pages, post articles, make blogs ( ive been getting great traffic from my blog) or make youtube videos ( Jeff Mills is a master at that). Those ways get you the best leads but for having a ready supply get the daily leads or the free leads in my signature lines. I get 200 free survey leads a week now for the people ive referred as well as 20000 opt in leads a week.

The better question is what are you saying to the leads when you call them and what info are you sending them to. Im creating a video going over that soon that will be on my new free training site.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

5. mblass

mblass New Member

Networker Central leads were ok, but I recently came accross AdSponsors.com. The give away only 10 free leads to sample 9Not huge) but they were very good quality - not a bunch of junk like I wasted my time with on the 100 free leads sites like Sales Genie. Just from the 10 free leads, I got two completed sales, and two other folks that I think are solid for a month from now. I also used their real-time leads a got a better conversion rate than from Google.

Mark Blass
    Web Site Developer

6. WealthDelivered

WealthDelivered New Member

I have spent $1500 on My Presentation Leads and Netted $500. I was impressed with the opt in rate but not impressed with the lead. I am not recommending them to my team.

ps. I do not use them for Coastal Vacations.

7. bari

bari New Member

I was thrilled with all of the opt ins that I was receivng with the Networker Central Presentation leads but I thought the quality of the lead was really poor. I was promoting a different program then Coastal Vacations and have since stoppped using NC.

8. pplrulz

pplrulz New Member

I've heard ibuzzpro is one of the best programs for leads.

I mainly use craigslist to promote my opportunities

9. Over the years we have used many different lead sources. NC, CEM etc etc.
    I heard some good things about NC but I did not have the results I was looking for.
    I have had the best response from MLM Lead Genie.
    No matter what program Im buying them for, I have had excellent conversions.
    There is a ton of info at genieleads(dot)info. They even do email blasts, high investment leads and are very affordable compared to the other sources I mentioned above.

Sean Keely
    Expect Your Success Marketing

10. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

We have used all the leads mentioned here, without a lot of
    success, due to all the factors mentioned from cost, to the leads
    not being aware of what they were doing.

We've found one solution, but I'd appreciate hearing any other
    solutions to the lead issues as well.

11. Franklin

Franklin New Member

I used a few of these leads companies a few years ago and spend lot of money and no success what so ever. By the time I call the leads they were already so overwhelmed with calls from all types of opportunities.

I started buying exclusive right leads not much success either people where like surprised that I call them and for some reason they had a small case of amnesia "I don't remember requesting information" than click hang up [​IMG]

No thanks! A while after that horrible experience I met this guy online that showed me how to generate my own leads online. Now we talking, these leads contact me by email asking all kinds of buying questions and the best part of all I don't have to call them the majority of the time is all by email and after some relationship and credibility has been build they call me.

Any other person having similar result please let us know your experience buying leads vs. generating your own leads. [​IMG]

Franklin

12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I agree that creating your own leads is the best way to run your business. There are a few tools that someone with little online experience can use to start generating their own leads.

1- Learn how to make a lead capture page.

There are many inexpensive ways to create these pages even if you are a newbie at the internet. Try Instant Squeeze Page Generator. Contact me for a referral link or look it up on Google. It's an easy program to run.

2- Learn where to advertise these pages

Traffic exchanges , forums , social networking and article marketing are some of the few ways we generate our own leads.

3- Offer a free tool on your lead capture pages

Something that works for us is giving away free opt in leads. Every new business owner as well as established ones could use more leads. We offer leads from a variety of free opt in leads sources to get prospects to look at our website. We also give away our complimentary vacations. Giving away the free tools and gifts allows the conversation to open up when we contact the prospect on the phone.

4- Find sources for free leads

The debate on free leads is always out there. Are they any good. Well a lead is only as good as the person working it. What way to get better than to practice on free leads. We have about 4-5 sources of places where we get over 100k free leads every month. We call many of them with the various phone systems we use as well as place them in our a/r's.

These are a few simple ways to generate your own leads. Im open for one on one conversations with anyne needing more details.